Should I respond to his email?

Lullaby

Summary: My ex-boyfriend sent me an email. He was wondering how I'm doing and I'm not sure if I should reply to it or not.

Horary: I'm very new to learning about horary, but I'll give a shot at interpreting.

Pisces is on the first house cusp so the Querent is ruled by Neptune (which is fitting since I'm confused about whether I should respond or not). Neptune is hanging out in 12th house in Aquarius (which incidentally is my ex's Sun sign). Neptune is conjunct Chiron and trining the MC.

Gemini is on the third house so the email/response is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in Taurus in the 2nd house. It's trining Saturn ([retrograding] in Virgo and the 7th house) and Pluto ([retrograding] in Capricorn and the 10th house).

And the Moon is in Sagittarius in the 9th house. It's trining retrograding Venus in the 1st house, and squaring Saturn as well as the ASC.

So... I (the Querent) am confused (Neptune) about hidden (12th house) motives of my ex (Aquarius)? Communications are in soft aspects, which looks promising, but I'll still want to be cautious (Saturn). Perhaps I ought to reply, but cautiously with a polite but short & generic message and not delve into detail about my current life.

Hahaha, I've probably got it all wrong :eek:. But let me know what you see. It's an interesting learning experience either way.

Attachments

• astroquestion2.gif
    astroquestion2.gif
    33.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

archergirl

I suppose the answer depends on what you are expecting to get from your response.

The Moon's applying square to Saturn would give a likely 'no'...

Mercury applies to Saturn Rx from your 2nd house; it looks more like he is actually interested in friendship (Saturn as 11th ruler on the 7th angle) or wanting you to value him (Mercury in 2nd) than rekindling any romance...but the square to Saturn seems to show that you would reject this sort of overture anyhow. Remember that in 'should I' questions there's always Free Will; you can choose to do something or not. The aspects in this chart seem to indicate that it will not benefit you much to respond with anything other than the polite reply you've already suggested...

AG:)