Solar return in the year of University exam. Will I enter the University I want?

devilmaycare

I have 4th house dominant in a solar return? What does it mean

For the year 2020 I have Venus Pluto mars in Capricorn and they are all conjunct. Mercury and Saturn is also there in the sign of aquarius. What does it all Mean?

If we’re talking about university I suppose I should look at the 9th house. I have Lilith in the sign of Gemini does that mean I won’t pass the exam?

[imgr]https://i.hizliresim.com/7ClFAj.png[/imgr]

Last edited by a moderator:

kimbermoon

Re: I have 4th house dominant in a solar return? What does it mean

With such a strong emphasis in your 4th House, this is suggestive that there are apt to be significant changes relating to your familial connections and how you have been affected by them in your past.

The Capricorn influence can suggest emotional restraint or blockages that lead to bitterness or resentment which can fuel strong disagreements and possible estrangements. The negativity between the stellium and the moon can create strong emotional tension that may be challenging to resolve; issues of power and control may be at the center of conflicts.

Your independence and individuality may be tested, although the favorable
connection between Sun and Uranus can in the long run bring about a newfound sense of autonomy once you are able to break through what may appear to be chaos.

The influence of Aquarius can increase rebellious tendencies, especially in terms of your methods of communication and your mind-set, so you may need to be more adaptable in working through your external conflicts.

In order to increase the understanding of the complexities of this chart, you really need to make comparisons to your natal positions and aspects in terms of how these influences will affect you personally.