Saturn Return/Mother Issues

druex

So me and my mom haven't had the best relationship and I see things in my chart that would point to that but now that I'm experiencing my Saturn return and it's currently conjuncting my Moon-Saturn conjunction, yikes, things have been interesting and frustrating...

I moved in with my Scorpio grandmother to help out and it's been a challenge. Now that I'm closer to my mom we've been in contact more which has caused us to clash a lot. Just to add to the drama, my aunt and mom are not on speaking terms and my mom wants to constantly talk about it despite me telling her it's draining. I have to ignore her phone calls because I feel so triggered and annoyed. AND just to finish it off I feel so detached and cold, like I can't even take care of myself on an emotional level right now. Help LOL

I finally got my mom's birth certificate so I can do our charts together now. Can are relationship get better? :)

Attachments

• astro_61at_me_mom.33621.26719.jpg
    astro_61at_me_mom.33621.26719.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25

Zora

Account Closed
So me and my mom haven't had the best relationship and I see things in my chart that would point to that but now that I'm experiencing my Saturn return and it's currently conjuncting my Moon-Saturn conjunction, yikes, things have been interesting and frustrating...

I finally got my mom's birth certificate so I can do our charts together now. Can are relationship get better? :)

Hello druex,

I fear not as long your mother's 8th house moon is still squared by transiting pluto - you get her pluto energy like doubled on your mars now and all her perfectly stored memory in every tiny detail from past experience what is an 8th house moon known for to remember very long.

But in fact - you have the "better cards" - with your mars still being trined by pluto - as your own birth energy and personal enforcement ruler and you are still supported same time by tr-pluto's strong energy.

As far as I see - your mother has nothing to do with your saturn in a direct way. 4th house and mother experience in childhood is shown by aquarius, ruled by uranus being on cusp. of your 3rd house.

Saturn rules your 3rd house - also house of sibling and the saturn energy in your chart - to me- looks more like a difficult sibling relatioship and if you had some - more that you felt your mother had favored a sibling more.

Moon rules your 9th with your chiron in - you might have felt yourself as not intelligent enough - to be accepted in own family. And with your moon on zero degree aquarius - you probably felt yourself like sitting between two chairs in childhood - like a mediator - with tendency to feel yourself more responsible for all but also guilty more quickly.

What might come up into your mind again now - with tr-saturn conjuncting moon/saturn.

Last edited: