Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

2ra1ky.jpg

Moondancing

Premium Member
The whistleblower started this and he needs to be investigated! Just like the Steele dossier was a fake intelligence report that led to the Muller investigation, people who support Trump want all the facts to keep him from being impeached. If they impeach Trump that will follow him the rest of his life just like it does Clinton. Doesn't matter if the House rejects it. Impeaching him is serious business.

I'd be surprised if the Senate votes. This is political theater and their game plan is to damage Trump with a thousand paper cuts to the voting public with hope of damaging his support so they can have a chance. If it goes to the Senate the Democrat nominees will not be able to get out their and make their pitch for 2 or 3 months. 90% of the media coverage is negative to Trump. That should tell you something.

People don't have a clue what Presidents talk about on the phone to foreign leaders. People need to be told what to think and the media is making sure to do their job.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act and Presidential Policy Directive 19

President Barack Obama issued Presidential Policy Directive 19 (PPD-19), entitled "Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information". According to the directive signed by Obama on October 10, 2012, it is written that "this Presidential Policy Directive ensures that employees (1) serving in the Intelligence Community or (2) who are eligible for access to classified information can effectively report waste, fraud, and abuse while protecting classified national security information. It prohibits retaliation against employees

It says nothing about guaranteeing anonymity. These people need to be investigated! Trust me, you'd see it differently if your butt was on the line and you wanted to make the strongest defense for yourself.

You need to go back and watch the proceeding again. No one giving evidence has first hand knowledge only the guy coming up tomorrow. It blows my mind that the two people on that call, Trump and Zelensky and they say it went well. Now they drag a dozen people to give their OPINION about the phone call and people take it for fact. Amazing!

Last edited:

leomoon

Here is one very good reason why no one should be insisting that Trump should know WHO the whistle blower is. (aka) he's crazy! a Loon, etc. and of course one of his crazed followers may well try & harm the person.

Very "Presidential" huh? :ninja:

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/9...eblower_should_get_death_sentence_for_treason

President Trump lashed out Thursday over the growing scandal, calling reporters “scum” and “animals” and comparing the whistleblower to a treasonous spy who deserved the death penalty. Trump made the remarks to a closed-door gathering of diplomats on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York

leomoon

It says nothing about guaranteeing anonymity. These people need to be investigated! Trust me, you'd see it differently if your butt was on the line and you wanted to make the strongest defense for yourself.

You need to go back and watch the proceeding again. No one giving evidence has first hand knowledge only the guy coming up tomorrow. It blows my mind that the two people on that call, Trump and Zelensky and they say it went well. Now they drag a dozen people to give their OPINION about the phone call and people take it for fact. Amazing!

That's not so Moondancing. I would very possibly show up or do whatever I felt I could do to stay within the law and rules of the committees, and plead my case IF I were innocent. I'd take my lawyer and listen to her words of wisdom.

He isn't telling the truth and that is where the trouble lies and why he wouldn't speak at a hearing or the Senate's trial if there is one.

p.s. I don't think all of Trump's loyal followers need to worry, I really don't think they'd throw him out of office. They would need 67 votes to do so, which they do not have.

note:
for old timers such as myself who watched the Nixon Impeachment unfold, you may recall this guy who was popular on TV:

leomoon

Moondancing: Would this newest Trump "Pay to Play" be worthy of Impeachment for you?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald...rice-urge-fbi-to-investigate-possible-scheme/

(hoping the CBS Link for the Video works, as it explains what happened when they talked to the Billionaire)

Moondancing

Premium Member
That's not so Moondancing. I would very possibly show up or do whatever I felt I could do to stay within the law and rules of the committees, and plead my case IF I were innocent. I'd take my lawyer and listen to her words of wisdom.

As soon as accusations started about his phone call he released the transcript. That should have ended it.

He isn't telling the truth and that is where the trouble lies and why he wouldn't speak at a hearing or the Senate's trial if there is one.

Doesn't matter what he does. They said the transcript was faked. Have you seen any testimony showing the document forged? He has done all he needs to do to prove himself to reasonable people and doesn't need to keep dancing to the tune of his enemies.

If he wants to come before the committee, I'd love to see it. If not I don't hold it against him.

In regards to "Pay for Play"... I expect the hits and accusations will keep coming until the election.

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Hi Moondancing,

I watched yesterday and saw nothing.

One witness, billed as a star witness no less, completely contradicted the Democrat narrative.

The other "witness" who was not a witness at all didn't present a single shred of evidence. All he did was whine.

That's shocking given that he was a Lieutenant Colonel and doesn't understand the US Constitution.

The President is the Chief Diplomat. Period. The President sets the foreign policy agenda for the US, not the Secretary of State, not the State Department and not Congress.

Any President can change the foreign policy agenda at any time for any reason or for no reason at all, and no President is required to give an explanation to anyone.

It is the duty of the Secretary of State and the State Department and Congress to support the foreign policy agenda set.

If the Secretary of State doesn't like it, s/he can resign. It State Department employees don't like it, they can resign. If Lieutenant Colonel Crybaby doesn't like it, he can ask to be transferred or resign his commission.

Congress? Congress does have some recourse. Congress can refuse to fund the foreign policy agenda if it's a case where it requires funding. If it doesn't require funding, then that's too bad.

What I'm smelling is Ukraine is pumping money into the Democrats and the Democrats are mad Trump is cutting it off.

Wouldn't be the first time. Clinton bombs Serbia, then Secretary of State Albright rushes in with her private company to take over the telecommunication and postal service and General Wesley Clark rushes in with his private company to take over coal mining and other mineral mining in Kosovo.

Obama overthrows the Ukrainian government and then Hunter Biden is on the board of Burisma.

Hunter got it only because Joe Biden was VP. If Joe Biden wasn't VP, there's no way in hell Burisma would have sought out Hunter to be on their board.

CapAquaPis

Astrocharts' celebrities natal charts and here's Donald Trump's own to share. Maybe it can foretell his impeachment, removal of presidential power and even jail time (or some form of punishment or penalty to come)...I hope for that.

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/donald-trump/

Mainly in the 10th-12th houses, 2 in the 2nd and the Moon in 4th square his 29 Leo-1 Virgo ASC, conjunct Mars in 12th and a strong Virgo ASC/1st, both traits are associated with abusive, bullyish, perverse and corrupt personalities.

It appears he was destined to be a great business mogul and has a strong circle of friends in high places, obtained a more luxurious life than his father who created a strong family business and he inherited the company as an adult.

And the moon in 4th square ASC indicates a harsh childhood from his parents and he was sent to military school for being a difficult preteen boy to raise.

CapAquaPis

Is there a synastry chart of Donald Trump's and the USA's natal charts? To see how the Trump administration will come to an end...if not by re-election next year? The USA was formed on Jul 2, 1776 (the British were informed on their independence on Jul 4th) - sun in Cancer, moon in Capricorn transits Aquarius, the country's sign is Gemini but the rising could either be Aries or Sagittarius, and it is the only nation to send man on the moon in 6 lunar module landings. Trump and the USA are associated with business, productivity and prosperity. And countries with strong Geminis (Canada and reunified Germany) are "rich".

Also I like to see a synastry chart of his with the People's Republic of China as he's involved in a fierce trade war with the second most powerful nation (the EU and Russia-former USSR, maybe Japan should be in the top 5). The PRC was formed on Oct 1, 1949 - Sun in Libra, moon in Aquarius but Capricorn is a strong influence (Mao Zedong's and deposed Chiang Kai-Shek's sun signs), the country's sign a Cancer, noon-time ascendant is Sagittarius, and an Aries rising some astrologers believe: A country with an Aries is militaristic, elite-ruled and patriotic to a point of getting into conflicts: this describes the USA and the PRC.

leomoon

Its very difficult to be completely unbiased, but I "hope" he loses of course. Today a new Poll came out that over 50% of Republicans chose Trump over Abe Lincoln for the Republican President they liked the best. I see his re-election as the end of this once great country now in Russia's pocket.:w00t:

https://bipartisanreport.com/2019/11/30/new-trump-vs-honest-abe-poll-leaves-donalds-head-spinning/

Trump born during an Eclipse:

https://www.newsweek.com/total-solar-eclipse-trump-astrology-prediction-643776

leomoon

So far, these article were all written in 2017.
Born on an eclipse

https://www.freep.com/story/life/2017/08/18/solar-eclipse-trump-astrology/570025001/

Being born during an eclipse is seen in astrology as a sign of one's ability to rise to great power, fortune or fame, though it also imposes high stakes, that can swing dramatically either way depending on the choices made.
"Many people in royal families, and royalty around the globe — presidents, popes, famous people — many of them were born on an eclipse, whether it's a lunar eclipse or a solar eclipse," Gordon said, rattling off a list of eclipse babies that includes Prince Charles and his ill-fated first wife, Princess Diana; Prince William and his wife, the duchess of Cambridge.
"Many of them die on eclipses, too. There’s this enormous legacy of royalty born on eclipses and who die on eclipses and all of their major life events happen around eclipses," Gordon said.
and from Stockinger, who gives us the Lunar Eclipse chart for February 2017 when he was inaugurated just weeks prior:

https://starsandstones.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/lunar-eclipse-11-february-2017/

BTW: Here is his natal chart with tr for the Solar Eclipse in Sag on 12/14/20: *Pluto is exactly opposite his Saturn* Seems that this coming SE will be fateful for him.