Any good books on North Node lesson?

Hi,

I just discovered the importance of North Node and South Node as our life lesson . My North Node is in 8th House Pisces and South Node is in 2nd house.

I'm good at 2nd House stuffs such as making money but not comfortable at 8th house stuffs such as accepting helps from others or taking resources from others or trusting others.

Is there any good book that has concrete advice on how to embrace our North Node?

The Ram

The best for what you want is:

Astrology for the soul by Jan Spiller

It has long descriptions on what to do to take advantage of your nodal positions. It's 500 pages and thats all it covers, descriptions of the nodes in the 12 signs. If you want to know the effect of the node in a house you look to the description of the corresponding sign.

Then there's

Lunar Nodes by Celeste Teal

Which has shorter descriptions for the placements but aso covers the nodes in the houses separately and a wide rage of other stuff such as aspects to them, nodes in progressions/transits, nodes in synastry, nodes in solar returns.

Last edited:
The best for what you want is:

Astrology for the soul by Jan Spiller

It has long descriptions on what to do to take advantage of your nodal positions. It's 500 pages and thats all it covers, descriptions of the nodes in the 12 signs. If you want to know the effect of the node in a house you look to the description of the corresponding sign.

Then there's

Lunar Nodes by Celeste Teal

Which has shorter descriptions for the placements but aso covers the nodes in the houses separately and a wide rage of other stuff such as aspects to them, nodes in progressions/transits, nodes in synastry, nodes in solar returns.

Thanks TheRam.

I just purchased the book by Jan from Amazon. Very excited to see what I could learn from it.