Major Transits!?!

murkybelow

Hello star searchers, :alien:

I've recently felt major shifts happening in my life and think my ascendant has shifted into Aries. According to my recorded birth time, this would have taken 5 more years. However in lieu of recent events in my life, I think I'ts happened already.

Recently, I've been :
1 more energetic
2 on stimulants ( coffee, cigarettes etc...) - previously, I would never drink coffee (especially not every day)
3 nervous (walking way too fast) - these habits started before the coffee
4. never wanting to sleep
5. eating much less
6. eating very different foods (less pasta and sugar, more meat and veggies)
7. impulsive behavior
8. brutal honesty ( just not letting people walk over me)
9. big changes in identity

I'm not sure what to think of it but these are comparison of my progressed chart ( recorded birth time v.s. what I think is happening)
the first picture is of the recorded birth time

Does anyone have advice on if this is likely to be happening?

Notes: I use the whole signs house system for various reasons.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 12.30.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 12.30.43 AM.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 12.30.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 12.30.04 AM.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 13

The_Saturnian

Hello! A warm welcome to you too :alien:.

Firstly I'd love say you have a very good chart. An inundation of square definitely bequeaths the much loved fighting spirit.

Your reasoning as to why there has been a sudden change in your life is correct. The whole sign version of your natal chart with progressions and transits clearly explains it all. In fact there is quite a lot going on with the cluster of planets on and around the Eastern horizon. Progressions Mars and Mercury (r) and making their way past your radical Sun which could explain one sudden surge of energy. Your progressing Sun is making its progression over your natal Ascendant (big changes indeed!). Your radical Ascendant (Pisces) has just progressed in energetic/enthusiastic Mars ruled Aries. The fiery and feisty attitude will have definitely kicked in recently. So all in all a lot going on in this regard in your life. I wish I had a first hand experience of what you are going through right now.

I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but there is also another major progression going on in the same whole sign chart. Your MC (Midheaven) has just entered Capricorn. A certain seriousness is settling in, I feel, in matters relating to your career and any ambitions you have. As it is the marker of the 10th house (how we project ourselves to the outside world), this may have partly attributed to sudden blunt attitude towards people (i.e. the "brutal honest" you've described above). What's the career front like at the moment?

Expect a great many more changes within the next couple of years or so I'd say. Change is good though, because it makes us better and more mature so embrace it :).

murkybelow

Ahh..

this really does explain much. It's funny because I was hoping this would happen sooner than 5 years from now ( and as I'm thinking this, transits are happening) haha

Its been a big change in how I see the world, I'm just more motivated to get up and get going on things. - can't keep still at all

Career planning, and dream building has gotten very crucial for me recently. It's as if I'm setting up my next chess move.

Currently I'm in college, but my focuses have changed from sustainability and social community building degree, to a science and math degree.

... I see now... I should have seen this coming

The_Saturnian

By all means you should always your heart. I personally always tell people to do this. A Science and/or Math degree could prove very useful, if you were to go into something like Physiotherapy I suggest in my OP. Bio-Chemistry of the body and sport could joint together could work out with that 6th house Chiron. :)

Anyways, whatever you do just follow your heart and all will be well. :)

Best of luck.

murkybelow

Hi folks,

not sure exactly what is meant by birth data - I'm assuming you mean my stats

i.e. February 7, 1994
Nassau, Bahamas
7 :44 a.m.

whole signs (preferred) , or equal signs house system

murkybelow

Thanks Saturian - btw I love that personality type

Well I am particularly interested in a career that benefits people's health and well being, but I'm not as interested in the physical external treatment, as internal treatment- things like teaching how to prepare healthy meals, and obtaining healthy, organic sources of food (for the entire production process); natural holistic approaches is more up my ally - oh that was a ton of Piscean language.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Thanks Saturian - btw I love that personality type

Well I am particularly interested in a career that benefits people's health and well being, but I'm not as interested in the physical external treatment, as internal treatment- things like teaching how to prepare healthy meals, and obtaining healthy, organic sources of food (for the entire production process); natural holistic approaches is more up my ally - oh that was a ton of Piscean language.

Glad to be of service. :) Perhaps helping becoming a dietician could also be helpful. Again coming back to the point of Chiron's presence in the 6th house, food sometimes does wonders when it comes to healing people especially with chronic/long term illnesses. I'm actually treating myself and all I'm doing is taking herbal medicine and mainly I've changed my diet and have felt a whole lot better for it. This proves that being a dietician can also go a long way in the medical field.

murkybelow

Hello! A warm welcome to you too :alien:.

Firstly I'd love say you have a very good chart. An inundation of square definitely bequeaths the much loved fighting spirit.

Your reasoning as to why there has been a sudden change in your life is correct. The whole sign version of your natal chart with progressions and transits clearly explains it all. In fact there is quite a lot going on with the cluster of planets on and around the Eastern horizon. Progressions Mars and Mercury (r) and making their way past your radical Sun which could explain one sudden surge of energy. Your progressing Sun is making its progression over your natal Ascendant (big changes indeed!). Your radical Ascendant (Pisces) has just progressed in energetic/enthusiastic Mars ruled Aries. The fiery and feisty attitude will have definitely kicked in recently. So all in all a lot going on in this regard in your life. I wish I had a first hand experience of what you are going through right now.

I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but there is also another major progression going on in the same whole sign chart. Your MC (Midheaven) has just entered Capricorn. A certain seriousness is settling in, I feel, in matters relating to your career and any ambitions you have. As it is the marker of the 10th house (how we project ourselves to the outside world), this may have partly attributed to sudden blunt attitude towards people (i.e. the "brutal honest" you've described above). What's the career front like at the moment?

Expect a great many more changes within the next couple of years or so I'd say. Change is good though, because it makes us better and more mature so embrace it :).

Saturian:

I remembered your interest in how my Ascendant transit into Aries would play itself out.

Over the last few weeks, I can definitely see the degree becoming more strong. I'm so much more impatient, and speedy about how I do everything. It's getting to be winter where I'm currently living and in the past I was always cold! Now I can walk around in 40º weather without a sweater and be just fine. Everytthing from running up several flight of stairs, to constantly having red hands (maybe my blood pressure's gone up too) has become common in the last few weeks.

take care
murky

The_Saturnian

Saturian:

I remembered your interest in how my Ascendant transit into Aries would play itself out.

Over the last few weeks, I can definitely see the degree becoming more strong. I'm so much more impatient, and speedy about how I do everything. It's getting to be winter where I'm currently living and in the past I was always cold! Now I can walk around in 40º weather without a sweater and be just fine. Everytthing from running up several flight of stairs, to constantly having red hands (maybe my blood pressure's gone up too) has become common in the last few weeks.

take care
murky

Yes this quite sounds like a typical progressed ascendant into Aries. Progressions, in my opinion are fun and the year is usually a year of immense learning. New talents will surface e.g. in your case not feeling as cold as much, but be mindful of the new lessons that need to learnt. Like everything else, there are two sides to progressions: a good side and a bad side. The good side is that you will feel Arian energy significantly, the bad news is that it could make you very brash and impetuous in your decision making. Try to take your time in doing things, making decisions etc. else you could regret it later on down the line. If you feel (medically speaking) that your blood pressure has gone up, don't hesitate to seek medical advice and get it checked. Although this is may be the case, I doubt it medically hazardous. Just make sure you get enough rest each night to recharge that Martian influenced Arian energy for the next day. May the force be with you :).