Spiritual Awakening - relation 4th house?

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hi guys

The last two to three months, I´ve experienced a very tumultuous time. Now, in January 2021, I´m slowly starting to feel ´different´, like I´m not "me" anymore. Not particularly in a bad way, but it feels like I´m finding myself in a new light. It feels scary as hell. I´m being ´tested´ on all accounts as well; my parents, my job, my crush (a difficult situation which started all of this tbh, which opened my eyes). I´m questioning so many things; also my job - which I longed for so much - doesn´t seem to ´fit´ me anymore. It feels like I´m ´building´ a new me, centred in my soul´s goal, but at the same time, I´m also hesitant and wondering if I´m on the right path, doing the right things. I know that some people say there´s "no wrong", but I hope you know what I mean. I want to get through this period, and come out stronger than ever. Don´t even know where the urge is coming from.

Could someone point out any significant transits I´m going through, and how they relate to my current situation? Perhaps also to my profection year in the 4th house? Is there astrological information about me which can perhaps give me a bit of courage? Because, for all I know, I could also be royally f***ing up my life right now (but honestly, it doesn´t feel like this).

Attachments

• astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 28

waybread

You have a "yod" formation in your 4th house, with Neptune-Uranus at the apex. Your yod involves Mars, moon, and your domiciled Mercury in the 9th house. The 9th house deals more with conventional religions, whereas Neptune is more about spirituality and mysticism.

The recent sextile from Neptune and conjunction with Pluto are transits that could easily activate a spiritual awakening.

The main thing is just to do what you can to stay grounded.

Soulstice

Account Closed
You have a "yod" formation in your 4th house, with Neptune-Uranus at the apex. Your yod involves Mars, moon, and your domiciled Mercury in the 9th house. The 9th house deals more with conventional religions, whereas Neptune is more about spirituality and mysticism.

The recent sextile from Neptune and conjunction with Pluto are transits that could easily activate a spiritual awakening.

The main thing is just to do what you can to stay grounded.

Hi, thanks so much for getting back to me. This might be a difficult question, but how will I be able to get through this storm? Feels like it's been one thing after the other since I turned 27 (and even before I've had a tough life) ... can I look forward to waters that are a bit calmer? I'm starting to lose my grip.

Attachments

• transits280121_astro_w2at_marie.35282.51158.png
    transits280121_astro_w2at_marie.35282.51158.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 21

waybread

The thing about transits is that the tough ones are followed by the easy ones which are followed by the tough ones, followed by easy ones ... for the rest of our lives.

So I think the best strategy is to develop a coping strategy, to get you through whatever in life happens to you. If you're strong on the inside during the hard times, you won't feel so much like you're barely hanging on till life throws something easier your way.

I think developing a strong religious faith is indicated by your chart. Think of trusting the universe to support you, and have faith that it will.

This is an old song, but I think it's apt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCTo04Yc1IY&ab_channel=PBS

Lin

Transit Neptune is SITTING on your 6th house cusp (work and adjusting to your life)--and square your Mercury. So there's THAT. Confusing to you and making you question your work situation with no satisfactory answer (right now)
Transit NEPTUNE is also ''inconjunct'' your natal MOON.....so you are feeling emotionally disconnected and again, confused.
This is a Neptune issue. It sorts itself out a bit when Neptune moves on or another planet or planets modify the Neptune's energy grip.
Transit Saturn is making a grand trine right now to your natal SUN and Jupiter. The Sun is on your 9th house of additional education, relocation, study of myth, religion, etc, and travel or connecting with other cultures.

The problem is that Neptune square your Mercury keeps you from being SURE about what to do next. And my advice in situations like this is the wait until you are motivated or inspired - or your intuition overcomes the Neptune square.

When transit Jupiter opposes your natal Mars (soon...a month or 2) you may have an impulse about the future that you will want to explore. Your Moon is also near Mars so you will FEEL these impulses as well as their being thoughts.

Jupiter will also be sextile your natal Venus. So again, these positive energies will give you a sense of future.

I think this is about your future, not necessarily a spiritual experience. But Neptune can often POSE as a spiritual event when really it's just confusing, foggy and ambiguous.

LIN

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi guys

The last two to three months, I´ve experienced a very tumultuous time. Now, in January 2021, I´m slowly starting to feel ´different´, like I´m not "me" anymore. Not particularly in a bad way, but it feels like I´m finding myself in a new light. It feels scary as hell. I´m being ´tested´ on all accounts as well; my parents, my job, my crush (a difficult situation which started all of this tbh, which opened my eyes). I´m questioning so many things; also my job - which I longed for so much - doesn´t seem to ´fit´ me anymore. It feels like I´m ´building´ a new me, centred in my soul´s goal, but at the same time, I´m also hesitant and wondering if I´m on the right path, doing the right things. I know that some people say there´s "no wrong", but I hope you know what I mean. I want to get through this period, and come out stronger than ever. Don´t even know where the urge is coming from.

Could someone point out any significant transits I´m going through, and how they relate to my current situation? Perhaps also to my profection year in the 4th house? Is there astrological information about me which can perhaps give me a bit of courage? Because, for all I know, I could also be royally f***ing up my life right now (but honestly, it doesn´t feel like this).

I replied to you on another forum, but maybe I'll say something different today. I know you asked about transits, but these are stimulating your natal chart where the core issues is. So, I'm just going to mention a few things that light up for me about your natal chart.

There is a wound to your self-identity in the first place. Your Sun is conjunct the South Node wound in Gemini, 9th. This wound is echoed by Chiron conjunct Mars and Moon in Leo, hear the 11th cusp. Then Neptune is conjunct IC which can make a person feel lost - as well as Saturn in Pisces in the 5th - two symbols of feeling lost and confused - not knowing who you are.

The transits have obviously stimulated this for you - but the issue or theme is inherent in the chart. I think that the important thing here is to be okay with feeling a bit lost. You are in a position of a "new beginning". It usually feels like a lost place - like not knowing who you are or what to do - but it doesn't feel bad because it's actually just a new beginning where you get to discover and develop yourself. So feeling a bit lost is natural.

The ruler of your chart is Venus in Aries, found in 7th. Aries is "I AM" - a statement of being born and alive, but not yet developed. It's the new bud on the branch in Spring. It is the will to live and be a person, but not yet formed. the Libra rising helps you relate to people and learn from these energy exchanges - this is the Libra super power - to learn about itself through feeling the energies in others. You can adopt and bring within you what you like and admire in others - build your self-identity like we build a website.

You're fine. You will be fine. You're here to develop yourself, discover, explore - and it could be a whole lot of fun once you accept the "Alice in Wonderland" feel.

Last edited: