Not one Rx planet in natal chart

Msariel

My boyfriend doesn't have single planet or asteroid retrograde, not even his Nodes or Chiron. It's the first time I see a chart like this. I read in some threads that it would mean the person has little ability for introspection, but this does not apply to him at all. He's extremely introspective, he's a Scorpio with the Moon in Virgo, Cancer rising, so, introspective is his middle name :) Can anyone share a different analysis of a chart without retrogrades besides this one? Thanks a lot!

Ukpoohbear

Just a quick message but a guy I know has no retrogrades either and he also has a couple of planets at zero degrees. To me this is symbolic that he is at the starting of a new journey or phase of soul evolution. The fool’s journey, like in tarot.

Opal

Premium Member
None of my planets are retrograde. I do have Venus at 0scorpio32 and moon 29sag13.

My Chiron rx.

I like UK’s description of a fool’s journey. Always searching, for the hidden impossibilities.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I can't be sure but I think it may have been in Martin Schulman's 'Retrograde Planets' that I read that the retrograde signifies an unawareness of what's going on in the world as a whole. Such people are more personally concerned.

If this is so, your boyfriend could have specific opinions on how to improve life on the planet.... and be ready to voice them. :smile:.