using transits to pick best time to travel

hypatia

I am wanting to travel overseas in a couple of years with my children - I am trying to use transits to pick the best date to go.

I have Cancer on the Cusp of my 9th House.

At the time I am looking to travel, there is a 9 month long transit of Uranus square my Natal Moon.

Am I right in thinking that during the time of a harsh transit to the ruler of the 9th House, is not the best time for overseas travel???

And a 2nd question - what house relates to travel within your own country - but to other States within your own country? (so it still takes a day or 2 of driving to get there)... is that still 3rd House? Or is it 9th House because it's long-distance?

Marinka

I am wanting to travel overseas in a couple of years with my children - I am trying to use transits to pick the best date to go.

I have Cancer on the Cusp of my 9th House.

At the time I am looking to travel, there is a 9 month long transit of Uranus square my Natal Moon.

Am I right in thinking that during the time of a harsh transit to the ruler of the 9th House, is not the best time for overseas travel???

And a 2nd question - what house relates to travel within your own country - but to other States within your own country? (so it still takes a day or 2 of driving to get there)... is that still 3rd House? Or is it 9th House because it's long-distance?

As to the harsh aspect of Uranus to moon - it's not favorable but, it should be looked at with the whole chart and not just that one angle.