What does astrology and numerology combined say about me? ("Expert" ans. preferred)

alicescrewlove

Account Closed
What does astrology and numerology combined say about me? ("Expert" ans. preferred)

Attached chart with birth details below. I'm a life path 7, btw. Also, I have chiron, vesta, pallas, sun, venus and mercury (1˚ degree in libra) in intercepted virgo in the 5th house leo cusp opposite to saturn in 11th in pisces of the aquarius cusp... Lilith in the second house in gemini... wow, feel of unworthiness=EXTREMELY HIGH
:(
Quadruple the loner here because of some aspects in my natal chart, what can I do about it? Never even had a boyfriend yet or more than 2 real friends, I'm only 18, btw... -_-
Also, I have to say I'm attractive enough, though (I do not want to sound conceited -__-), I have taurus rising, though, venus on the rise, with my aesthetic libra moon and 3 other planets in libra... Sun conjunct venus too and pluto**/jupiter in the 7th.

Attachments

• astro .jpg
    astro .jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

greybeard

Re: What does astrology and numerology combined say about me? ("Expert" ans. preferre

I wonder why you are looking for answers outside yourself (in astrology and numerology) when the answer lies within.

Your very first post in the forum, 1000 words all about yourself, demanding expert advice....Does that tell you where and what the problem is?

EXpert astrologers charge modest fees for their services....Here's what Noel Tyl does, directly from his site --

"Noel will record your birth data personally and discuss the best time, at your convenience, for you to telephone him for the consultation (or, indeed, to visit his office should you be in the Phoenix area). Your payment of the US$300 fee will be made at that time by credit card, or arrangements will be made for posted check.

The 45-minute (or more if needed) consultation will include a thorough analytical discussion of life development in the past and a strategic focus on the time, concerns, and projects ahead. "

Celeste Teal charges first-time clients $310 for a "yearly forecast" reading.
Lee Lehman charges $250 for a long-term type reading.

Interesting chart you have there....All the planets contained within the depressive Mercury-Saturn (Virgo/Pisces) opposition, except for the self-consumed Sun-Venus combustion...which stands out on its own account and is exaggerated by Jupiter, and then self-willed and rebellious Uranus (along with his dreamy, drifting friend Neptune who exactly squares the discordant, angry and emotionally conflicted partile Moon-Mars conjunction) at the Upper Angle.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: