Will I get this job?

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I have interview in coming week. Its my 2nd round whereas they mentioned there would be further interviews if I passed this one. Just want to know if chart shows my potential to get this job.
I am sitting in 10th house of career, Mercury. 10th house ruler is also Mercury. mercury will conjunct Moon and also square Mars. Should I check aspect between Mercury and 6th house ruler? Mercury and Moon? Because 1st and 10th ruler are same.

I am hoping to get this job as I won't have to move and they are paying well.

Thank you! I hope somebody could let me decipher.

-SA5

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I think there's a good chance you'll get it.

Lot of employers falls at 7°56 Cancer, conjunct you and L10, Venus is conjunct MC, the moon will go to conjunct the lot of employers with you mercury and the lot ruler is a dignified moon in an elevated degree.

I hope im right. Goodluck.

As for timing, it could be around August 11th when mercury will then be sextile the MC. If this timeframe makes sense.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

I think there's a good chance you'll get it.

Lot of employers falls at 7°56 Cancer, conjunct you and L10, Venus is conjunct MC, the moon will go to conjunct the lot of employers with you mercury and the lot ruler is a dignified moon in an elevated degree.

I hope im right. Goodluck.

As for timing, it could be around August 11th when mercury will then be sextile the MC. If this timeframe makes sense.
Thank you Chrysalis, for reading my chart. I also hope I get employed soon. They mentioned they want to fill the position by end of July. And it would take ~2 weeks to transfer visa. So it looks like mid Aug should be a good time frame. My initial screening went well with them, they are paying well, I don't need to relocate and they would train too initially. I really hope my interview goes well with them in coming future.

Thank you for your best wishes!

Chrysalis

Hmm, sorry to hear that scorp :annoyed:

If i would have looked at midpoints you/mercury are applying to square the saturn/mc midpoint which would have been the rejection.

Moon sq mars/neptune midpoint will now have you feeling inferior. Which is understandable.

ScorpAsc5

Hmm, sorry to hear that scorp :annoyed:

If i would have looked at midpoints you/mercury are applying to square the saturn/mc midpoint which would have been the rejection.

Moon sq mars/neptune midpoint will now have you feeling inferior. Which is understandable.
It's okay! I received 8 rejection emails from different companies since morning. I am bound to lose my hopes.

With all these chart readings also, I am not getting any positive outlook either. Does not look like I would be able to find a job to make me stay in the US. But hey, thank you for talking to me Chrysalis :)

IleneK

Premium Member
It's okay! I received 8 rejection emails from different companies since morning. I am bound to lose my hopes.

With all these chart readings also, I am not getting any positive outlook either. Does not look like I would be able to find a job to make me stay in the US. But hey, thank you for talking to me Chrysalis :)

I am very sorry to hear this news, ScorpAsc5.

I am wishing you the best.