• 001.png
    001.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 002.png
    002.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Haran

Hello sir - you are from kalpana chawla's home town!

Venus and Ketu in 4H:
If Venus alone is present, it will be good for your living house/ residence and neighbourhood. But, ketu conjunction will affect considerably the benefits. Some chaos can be there. Some isolation for you from your residence possible.
Read for venus in 4 - https://www.indastro.com/house/venus-4th-house.html
---------------------
Mercury and Mars parivarthana: It may affect ur wealth or immediate family bond, and, will increase expenses.
----------------------
Lonely moon with aspect from Jupiter: It is good because you may detach yourself from marital pleasures or that may not be your need at all. Such placement can be seen in famous people who sacrifice their family life for serving others.
-----------------
Please ask a qn to look for in all 3 charts.
-----------------
TC

ANUP

Dear Friend,

Look like there is a slight birth time correction.

Coming to your query, more chances are that you might get a permanent stay before the year July 2021 and a suitable career/job over there. You may exhaust your bank savings and fixed assests for that but be patient.

Good luck

Anup
kascorner.com

reverse

Dear Friend,

Coming to your query, more chances are that you might get a permanent stay before the year July 2021 and a suitable career/job over there. You may exhaust your bank savings and fixed assests for that but be patient.

Good luck

Anup
kascorner.com

thanks anup ji for your time and help ...

Last edited:

reverse

anup ji .. i was born at home .. so time should be correct...

you mentioned .." You may exhaust your bank savings and fixed assets for that" .. I am not a risk taker person .. this is not me..

vedam33

Anup ji
May i know how you came to that conclusion,3rd house we will be seeing for residency in other country.currenly he is running jup antardasa till 2020 aug and after that sat antardasa starts.for both the antardasas points in 12th were less so there should be less expenditure ,but you told may exhaust savings,pl.share how you came to that conclusion.
Feed back is appreciated
REGARDS
VEDAM

Good luck

Anup
kascorner.com[/QUOTE]

ANUP

I have rectified your time as per your events and not on my judgmental basis.
Let the time come. There is some good and low phase. Better wait for the coming time and update me. Whatever you have written about yourself is your personality and an individual's nature. This does not mean one can not spend beyond limits once the time demands.

Good luck
Anup

ANUP

Vedam ji, you are welcome for your query.

When the points in 12th house are less, means the person is spending less but it's in own navamasa plus a third lord and LoE for tenth house and LoD for 6th house. This means he might be into some job or business to generate income or can raise a bank loan. Jupitor is also LoA for 11th house and it has gone to first house (8th from own sign) means quality of 6th & 11th is deteriorated thus he has to be satisfied with less income during this antra.

Next is saturn antra after Aug' 2020.

Saturn is samdharmi to virgo sign' mercury in navamasa. Mercury (virgo) is 12th house sign and LoD for the third house. Saturn is a moolkarak for third house. As you know, we take third house for a permanent stay in abroad. Also, saturn has less points for fourth house, showing the person might be away from home comforts but has to repay his pending past payments.

Hope its clear now.

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

reverse

I have rectified your time as per your events and not on my judgmental basis.
Let the time come. There is some good and low phase. Better wait for the coming time and update me. Whatever you have written about yourself is your personality and an individual's nature. This does not mean one can not spend beyond limits once the time demands.

Good luck
Anup

understood sir .. thank you ..

FYI .. I was a very healthy person but still suffered a brain stroke on July 23rd 2018 2:30 am that left me paralysed .. almost recovered now at 95%
by nature .. i think i am a very kanjoos person .. money minded ..

can you please share the correct birth time with me ? Thanks.

vedam33

Anup ji
Thanks for detailed explanation ,now i understood
Regards
Vedam

When the points in 12th house are less, means the person is spending less but it's in own navamasa plus a third lord and LoE for tenth house and LoD for 6th house. This means he might be into some job or business to generate income or can raise a bank loan. Jupitor is also LoA for 11th house and it has gone to first house (8th from own sign) means quality of 6th & 11th is deteriorated thus he has to be satisfied with less income during this antra.

Saturn is samdharmi to virgo sign' mercury in navamasa. Mercury (virgo) is 12th house sign and LoD for the third house. Saturn is a moolkarak for third house. As you know, we take third house for a permanent stay in abroad. Also, saturn has less points for fourth house, showing the person might be away from home comforts but has to repay his pending past payments.

Hope its clear now.

Anup
kascorner.com[/QUOTE]

vedam33

Anup ji
Further in the work sheet table MF for jup is 0.5 so the quality of event also is less for all houses am i correct pl

Hope its clear now.

Anup
kascorner.com[/QUOTE]