Quintiles on the ascendant

UraSatVen1029

I have Sun and Venus quintile my ascendant, and I have no idea how this manifests as part of my outward expression.

I'm a Cap ascendant, with several aspects to it, including the Sun-Venus, Mars, Jupiter planets. I have a few more quintiles and biquintiles in other parts of my chart, but...

What in the world do they do for the chart holder if it aspects the ascendant?

http://imgur.com/a/jeTIi

katydid

I will suggest that you research your Mercury/Mars/Uranus configuration.

Your Merc is quintile Mars and quintile Uranus. So Mercury is at the midpoint of Mars/Uranus. :ninja:

And Mars/Uranus is forming a bi-quintile, with Mercury at the midpoint, in Scorpio in the 11th house.

So you would have a very unique, inventive, creative, unusual, way of thinking, communicating and expressing yourself. I would think you are a trendsetter or someone who stands out in some interesting, fashion forward, individualistic fashion. :love:

Having the cazimi Sun/Venus quintillion the Ascendant would emphasize your artistic, creative flair and you might have your own style that no one else can pull off.:alien:

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html

Quintiles and bi-quintiles point to talent, the desire to create order and to categorize, a fascination with patterns and structures, perfectionist tendencies, and the desire to build or make things.
These aspects in the fifth harmonic have the characteristics of both the trine and opposition. They point to awareness of conflicts or problems and finding solutions for them.

Mercury Quintile or Bi-Quintile Mars

You will never lose your child-like love of learning, but you may find traditional teaching methods very boring and even mentally deadening. You love to learn how things work and you are very bright, but a teacher that focuses on memorization or trivial details will actually inhibit, rather than promote, your progress in learning. You are a creative thinker and if your educational training is too restrictive, then your full potential will become most evident in your adult years. You should pursue a career that utilizes your gift for creative thinking and analysis.

Mercury Quintile or Bi-Quintile Uranus

You have an unusually creative mind, and you need outlets for your open-minded approach to life. You tend to be successful in an environment where products or services are being developed or ingenuity is required. You adapt well to new ideas and you are able to identify potential in a new idea while others may overlook it because it does not fit into their preconceived notions.

You have an ability to enjoy clever ideas, whether they are new gadgets, or technology, a fresh approach in arts or music, or any other area, without being burdened by your personal responsibilities.

While others have excuses, like not having enough available time to learn something new, you avail yourself of the opportunity to experience new things.

0netimeuser

I will suggest that you research your Mercury/Mars/Uranus configuration.

Your Merc is quintile Mars and quintile Uranus. So Mercury is at the midpoint of Mars/Uranus. :ninja:

And Mars/Uranus is forming a bi-quintile, with Mercury at the midpoint, in Scorpio in the 11th house.

So you would have a very unique, inventive, creative, unusual, way of thinking, communicating and expressing yourself. I would think you are a trendsetter or someone who stands out in some interesting, fashion forward, individualistic fashion. :love:

Having the cazimi Sun/Venus quintillion the Ascendant would emphasize your artistic, creative flair and you might have your own style that no one else can pull off.:alien:

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/quintile_biquintile.html

Quintiles and bi-quintiles point to talent, the desire to create order and to categorize, a fascination with patterns and structures, perfectionist tendencies, and the desire to build or make things.
These aspects in the fifth harmonic have the characteristics of both the trine and opposition. They point to awareness of conflicts or problems and finding solutions for them.

Mercury Quintile or Bi-Quintile Mars

You will never lose your child-like love of learning, but you may find traditional teaching methods very boring and even mentally deadening. You love to learn how things work and you are very bright, but a teacher that focuses on memorization or trivial details will actually inhibit, rather than promote, your progress in learning. You are a creative thinker and if your educational training is too restrictive, then your full potential will become most evident in your adult years. You should pursue a career that utilizes your gift for creative thinking and analysis.

Mercury Quintile or Bi-Quintile Uranus

You have an unusually creative mind, and you need outlets for your open-minded approach to life. You tend to be successful in an environment where products or services are being developed or ingenuity is required. You adapt well to new ideas and you are able to identify potential in a new idea while others may overlook it because it does not fit into their preconceived notions.

You have an ability to enjoy clever ideas, whether they are new gadgets, or technology, a fresh approach in arts or music, or any other area, without being burdened by your personal responsibilities.

While others have excuses, like not having enough available time to learn something new, you avail yourself of the opportunity to experience new things.

Gosh. You know so much about quintiles. Are you able to shed any light on mine? I have Mars and Venus quintile Jupiter. And, Jupiter quintile AS/ascendant. Thanks, in advance.