Which transits are good for moving home/buying a house?

Daisyd

I'm thinking about moving home next year either renting or buying. Jupiter will be in my 7th house and Uranus will be in the 9th house - I'm not so sure this is a good combination. What do you think?

What transits did you move home under or buy property under?
My DOB is 22 October 1978, London, England, 12:30am

Regards,

Daisy

universal

Hey Future Homeowner Daisyd,
This is what I think. I got out the old ephemeris and noticed you have a lot of planets in Scorpio. Transiting Jupiter and Uranus are making, and gonna make, good aspects to your Venus and Mars conjunction this year (Uranus is doing that presently - I'm assuming you are living it up right now.) You've got your Saturn return coming up in the next couple months, which could be a heavy time. Next year, you've got Jupiter in Aquarius squaring your Uranus, Mars, Venus, Mercury. If you're moving next year, make sure you don't 'overdo' it, overextend. If it was me, I'd judge how the transiting planets are impacting me now and in the coming months and select the time when the planets are making the most favourable aspects to your planets. And when they're least bugging you. We're probably talking big money and lifestyle decisions here, so it is important to take time to plan. Specifically, check how ruler of your fourth is being aspected by transits, and since money is involved, take a look at how the ruler of your 2nd is faring too. Somebody here just learned that Mercury Retrograde is a bad time to make housing decisions. Now you know too.
Myself, I bought a second property when Jupiter was conjunct my Sun in the 8th- was a good, satisfying purchase.
Right now I have Jupiter conjunct the Nadir. Not enough hours in the day to work on (and pay for!) the myriad projects in home and mostly yard. (planting and raising thousands of plants!) Been positive, been improvements made, but been kinda overwhelming. That's Jupiter for you.

Last edited: