astrology on my mind

Ardalin

Hello, glad to be a part of the astrology community.

My name is Aleksey, I started practicing western astrology in 2008 and turned to vedic astrology in 2010. As well I practice ayurveda and vastu.

Astrology data :whistling:: Scorpio ascendent, Mars and descending lunar node in Scorpio and 1st house, Jupiter in Sagittarius and 2nd house, Moon in Aquarius in 4th house, ascending lunar node in Taurus and 7th house, Sun and Mercury in Leo and 10th house, Venus in Virgo and 11th house, Saturn in Libra and 12th house.

By this moment Im father of three children and husband for last 9 years :biggrin:

I see future of all people around the world in using best what astrology can give, that is why I created first internet social network in the world, where people that are not familiar with astrology can use it for everyday needs.

At the same time Ive created vedic encyclopedia that is running on mediawiki, where me and my colleges posted lots of useful articles on subjects of astrology (jyotish), vastu, ayurveda, vedas.

Will be glad to make astrology interested friends :happy:

JUPITERASC

My name is Aleksey, I started practicing western astrology in 2008 and turned to vedic astrology in 2010.
As well I practice ayurveda and vastu.

Astrology data :whistling::
Scorpio ascendent, Mars and descending lunar node in Scorpio and 1st house, Jupiter in Sagittarius and 2nd house,
Moon in Aquarius in 4th house, ascending lunar node in Taurus and 7th house, Sun and Mercury in Leo and 10th house,
Venus in Virgo and 11th house, Saturn in Libra and 12th house.

By this moment Im father of three children and husband for last 9 years :biggrin:

I see future of all people around the world in using best what astrology can give,
that is why I created first internet social network in the world,
where people that are not familiar with astrology can use it for everyday needs.

At the same time Ive created vedic encyclopedia that is running on mediawiki,
where me and my colleges posted lots of useful articles on subjects of astrology
(jyotish), vastu, ayurveda, vedas.

Will be glad to make astrology interested friends
:happy:
Hello welcome Ardalin :smile:

Julijana

My name is Aleksey, I started practicing western astrology in 2008 and turned to vedic astrology in 2010. As well I practice ayurveda and vastu.

Astrology data :whistling:: Scorpio ascendent, Mars and descending lunar node in Scorpio and 1st house, Jupiter in Sagittarius and 2nd house, Moon in Aquarius in 4th house, ascending lunar node in Taurus and 7th house, Sun and Mercury in Leo and 10th house, Venus in Virgo and 11th house, Saturn in Libra and 12th house.

I see future of all people around the world in using best what astrology can give, that is why I created first internet social network in the world, where people that are not familiar with astrology can use it for everyday needs.

At the same time Ive created vedic encyclopedia that is running on mediawiki, where me and my colleges posted lots of useful articles on subjects of astrology (jyotish), vastu, ayurveda, vedas.

Will be glad to make astrology interested friends :happy:
Hello,
what web site are you talking about? :)