Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-01-2014, 08:13 PM
butterflygirl's Avatar
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City Of Angels
Posts: 91
Evidence of skin cancer?

Iíve been experiencing occasional swelling of my lips for the past 3 weeks, think Will Smith & Eva Mendes in the movie Hitch and youíll get a good idea of what my lips looked like. Initially I tried keeping a journal of what I ate to try and figure out what was causing the swelling. I was unable to find any common food item or particular pattern that might have caused the swelling. However, Iím a firm believer that your diseases/ailments are caused by internal feelings, thought patterns etc AND prior to that our bodies will give us subtle hints that something is amiss before the disease actually take a firm hold on our bodies so I decided to mediate on the issue hoping my body would Ďtell meí what was going on. I usually meditate in the bathtub so after meditating and a cool shower to rinse off I was about to put on my face lotion when I noticed a lesion about the size of a pencil eraser on my left cheek. Its border and color is irregular and it seemed to have a light crust over it.
I look at my face every single day when applying make-up and I had noticed the lesion BUT I never gave it a second thought. I saw it but hadnít truly LOOKED at it. I called my primary physician and they squeezed me in this morning. My primary physician agrees it looks unusual so I have been referred to a dermatologist to have it biopsied.
So now Iím wondering is there any indications on my natal chart that would predispose me to skin cancer or possibly skin/food allergies? The skin/food allergies are not a big concern for me at the moment but any insight would be appreciated. After meditating I was left with the feeling that the cause/reason for my lips swelling would be revealed and I feel that it has. I think the swollen lips were my bodyís way of telling me to STOP and take a good look at my face.
Iíve attached my natal chart with current transits and my progressed chart.
Thank you in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal with current transits.jpg (83.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Progressed chart.jpg (78.0 KB, 7 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:11 AM
butterflygirl's Avatar
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City Of Angels
Posts: 91
Is there anyone who is willing to read the chart? I would really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,041
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Quote:
So now I’m wondering is there any indications on my natal chart that would predispose me to skin cancer or possibly skin/food allergies?
Hi,
Everyone carries a predispostion to cancer within them because all cells in the body undergo a regular degenerative and regenerative process. Within medical astrology there are planetary aspects that could, but not necessarily do, correlate to a negative manifestion of a physical condition, according to the astrological system with which the astrologer works. Your comment, quote ' I’m a firm believer that your diseases/ailments are caused by internal feelings, thought patterns etc AND prior to that our bodies will give us subtle hints that something is amiss before the disease actually take a firm hold on our bodies' is how holistic astrology approaches physical complaints, in that there is an unresolved mental or emotional dis-ease or dis-order within one's self that is reflected physically.

The lips are ruled by Venus-Mars; i.e female-male. Not so coincidental when one thinks of what a major function between them signifies in relationships . Swellings, enlargements, increases of all kinds are indicative of an association with Jupiter. One might ask how any personal relationship is going that could effect the lips?

Dermatological skin allergies see a strong association with Virgo and the Moon. The skin 'reacts' (Moon feelings) adversely to something/someone outside itself.
The secondary progressed chart shows an exact Moon (ruler natal 6th house of physical complaints) in Virgo opposing s.p. Mercury (ruler Virgo) in Pisces, applying to natal Neptune (viruses). Natal Moon is in Pisces and makes a harsh aspect to natal Neptune (modern ruler Pisces). This could suggest that one has a tendency to get carried away emotionally by one's feelings whereby the natural resistance barrier to outer forces is minimal. This can effect the immune system. There is a strong link in the difference between platonic friendship and love, where fulfilment of inner need is concerned. A Capricorn Sun has the ability to build protective walls for Moon feelings.
Saturn, ruler Capricorn is in Cancer, ruler Moon. Saturn-Capricorn rule the outer skin. Capricorn can 'encrust' when and where necessary.
The same sec. progr. Moon-Mercury(communication/thinking) makes a positive aspect to natal Sun, yet which part of the obsessional, compulsive, and manipulative square with natal Pluto in Libra (beauty of skin).

You could ask yourself what have or haven't you become immune to. Maybe the answer you find for yourself will see an improvement in the physical complaint.

My 1/2 cent's worth. The rest is up to you.


Sorry for small print. Don't know why that is.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

I might suggest doing another progression chart and instead have it overlayed on the natal rather than as it's own chart. If you can, also do a Solar Arc.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-04-2014, 04:47 PM
butterflygirl's Avatar
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City Of Angels
Posts: 91
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Wow, thank you Frisangel for the very insightful post.
Quote:
You could ask yourself what have or haven't you become immune toÖ
There is plenty that I havenít become immune to, especially when dealing with my mom and my soon to be ex husband. Itís true that I tend to get carried away by my emotions and end up feeling conflicted and undecided on which path to take. It took me years to leave my marriage emotionally and mentally abusive marriage and an entire year to decide to finally file for divorce. Although to be honest I credit the revelation that divorce was the obvious and ONLY next step to Uranus on my Chiron pretty much exact on 7/2/14 which is the day it finally dawned on me.

Iíve been reading Louise Hays ĎHeal your Lifeí and using her daily affirmations to try and gain some inner strength and clarity. Its helped alot but I know there is still much work to be done.
Hi Marinka, I've attached the charts you requested. I hope they are the correct
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal and progressed chart.jpg (92.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Natal, progressed and solar arc combined.jpg (101.4 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Looking at the natal chart for health indications --

- 6th house ruled by Moon and moon squares Neptune. Both associated with water and so not surprisingly, swelling when this configuration is touched.

Transits --

- Jupiter is moving through the 6th house and Jupiter tends to expand and in this case, could be allergies or fluids. This should move out later in the year.
- Pluto had been opposing Saturn which is ruler if the 12th so, this likely coincided with a health concern but, this is over with now.
- Neptune was conjuncting the moon and while this is over with now, this could signal some health issues that started at that time.

Progressions --

-moon which is ruler of the 6th is in the 8th house which is expected to bring some health concerns to the surface. The Moon is also inc to the ascendant at this time indicating a physical manifestation (surface). Moon residing in the 1st (in natal) which again brings the emphasis to a physical manifestation.
-Moon is also squaring Neptune (emphasis on the natal square) which could manifest in different ways (ways noted below).
- Mercury is also squaring Neptune (and inc Pluto) which places an even heavier emphasis on Neptune.

Solar Arc --

- Mercury conjuncts jupiter in the 1st which can add a "bloating" effect as Jupiter can have an expansive effect when touched
- Uranus conjuncts Neptune adding to the overall "neptunian" stimulus in the charts.

Overall, I'm not seeing any angles that would denote a serious condition like an incurable cancer. Although, there is much activity on your Neptune -Progressed Moon & Mercury and solar arc Uranus. In addition, there was also the recent transit of Neptune/Moon conjunction which is over now. Neptune can be considered the immune system and with Moon/Mercury at square to Neptune, indicates that either your diet has not been optimal for you (moon) or you may have been exposed to an airborne allergan/chemical (Mercury) or possibly one in makeup. With Uranus making a connection to Neptune, can't rule out stress as a factor.

Note, I'm not looking at the whole chart, simply concentrating on the ruler of the 6th (moon) with Neptune (and saturn ruler of 12) and as such, if the whole chart is analyzed, there may be other possible interpretations.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-04-2014, 08:19 PM
butterflygirl's Avatar
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City Of Angels
Posts: 91
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Hi Marinka, thank you for a very thorough response.

Quote:
Transits --
- Jupiter is moving through the 6th house and Jupiter tends to expand and in this case, could be allergies or fluids. This should move out later in the year.


I just now remembered about a bug bite I got around late May, early June of this year on my right inner forearm. There was pin prick mark where whatever bit me had struck. It was very odd because I hadnít felt anything bite but the mark was very visible. My arm started to swell steadily for about 24 hours. It was red and hot to the touch. I finally went to urgent care and the attending physician was visible taken aback at the sight of my arm. I was given a shot of cortisone and the swelling subsided slowly within about a week.
Quote:
- Pluto had been opposing Saturn which is ruler if the 12th so, this likely coincided with a health concern but, this is over with now.

I believe when Pluto retrograded back and opposed my Saturn in July of 2009 I gave birth to my daughter and got a very severe case of post-partum depression. It was by far the absolute worst time of my entire life.
Quote:
- Neptune was conjuncting the moon and while this is over with now, this could signal some health issues that started at that time.

A few months ago I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis (arthritis of the spine) and told I was deficient in vitamin D. While the arthritis is something I have to live with I was retested for vitamin D while at the dr, hopefully the supplements I take have helped to resolve that issue.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,041
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
I believe when Pluto retrograded back and opposed my Saturn in July of 2009 I gave birth to my daughter and got a very severe case of post-partum depression. It was by far the absolute worst time of my entire life.

A few months ago I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis (arthritis of the spine) and told I was deficient in vitamin D. While the arthritis is something I have to live with I was retested for vitamin D while at the dr, hopefully the supplements I take have helped to resolve that issue.
Hi again,
The seed has to be planted before it can germinate and grow.. Similarly, physical ailments have an incubation period. They don't occur overnight but take weeks, months, or years to become apparent through the toning of physical symptoms.

What you describe above would very much attune to the natal Sun-Saturn-Pluto T-square. Sun through rulership Leo with Uranus through rulership
Aquarius have joint rulership over the spinal column (one's backbone!!!), whilst Saturn through Capricorn (hardening) is found in (rheumatic) arthritis.

In traditional astrology, Saturn has rulership of Aquarius ... your Ascendant, ruling physical constitution. More and more I am beginning to think of Saturn's rulership of Aquarius in questions where it is difficult to release old emotional and mental behaviour patterns and move on (Aquarius through rulership Uranus). The 'I can't do/handle this' effect, whereby sticking to the old way continues and begins to (c)rust. This can cause stiffening within the body which can find an outlet in physical pain that, in turn, is the mental/emotional pain of that which one can't/won't/doesn't want to face.

I work with the astrological point MEAN Black Moon called Lilith (in astro. com charts), which has been observed to correlate to inner images created that do not physically exist, yet lie dormant within waiting to surface, positively or negatively speaking. Often these inner images can play havoc in determining how one lives their life. In Capricorn in the 12th house of your chart, could it correlate to a deep feeling within you that you are unable to cope, accept, be responsible, take responsibility for the situations that DO manifest in reality? Yet, at the same time, that inner trait WANTS to act and become responsible for its own actions?
The association of the astrological point MEAN with manifested physical disorders is found more often that would be expected 'on average'.

Whether she was truly wanted for herself or as 'a plaything of, or to love' may be debateable, yet do you think the birth of your daughter and the personal responsibility for her from you that she brought with her is part of a conflict going on within you? To show how strong you CAN be....toning your backbone and standing tall and straight...and is the hardest lesson to date whether a Sun in Capricorn CAN do it, even if it involves a lack of individual freedom? (5th-11th house emphasis)

In reading Louise Hay's work, you are given the association of physical pain with psychological traits and attitudes. It isn't enough to just read and think about such traits; there has to be a genuine change of feeling as well.
You are young enough to overcome the issues that have plagued your life so far ....Pluto at the apex of the T-square in its ruling house...yet you have to WANT to overcome them. This includes a complete turnover of mental and emotional patterns, especially reagarding Libra relationships.

Generations today undergo the tr. Pluto square itself and the Neptune square itself BEFORE the Uranus opposition that initiates a re-newal and re-formation of one's life occurs. There must be a reason for that. What do you think Uranus (independence of thought?) in Libra means for you?

I have personally discovered that Saturn invoked osteoarthritis CAN BECOME less painful. I have Saturn in Gemini; the fingers. It became increasingly painful until a few years ago when another physical complaint made its appearance. It jolted me in such a way that I knew I HAD to change my mental/emotional patterns relating to the past and attitudes concerning it. The arthritic pain has almost gone, the physical complaint is lessening.
'I SHALL OVERCOME' (Pluto) has become my motto. It might help in becoming yours as well. You seem to be well on the way to becoming independent and going your own way (sec. progr. Sun in Aquarius).

It will be interesting how you will feel when transit Pluto activates and completes its conjunction with 15*Capricorn, and if the woman in you (TRUE Black Moon called Lilith) is able to take over from (issues of) the child (MEAN BML). By co-incidence it coincides with the beginning of the Uranus opposition.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-06-2014, 11:10 PM
butterflygirl's Avatar
butterflygirl butterflygirl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: City Of Angels
Posts: 91
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Quote:
The seed has to be planted before it can germinate and grow. Similarly, physical ailments have an incubation period. They don't occur overnight but take weeks, months, or years become apparent through the toning of physical symptoms.
I completely agree with your statement. A few years ago I was regularly seeing a Reiki practitioner. Every single time she would ask me if my lower back hurt. She could feel the energy in that area and was certain there was something going on there energetically. It puzzled her that I felt no pain when the energy she felt was usually associated with a lot of pain. It wasnít until I left my ex husband and the fight for child support began that my lower back began to ache and I was subsequently diagnosed with arthritis of the spine.

Quote:
In traditional astrology, Saturn has rulership of Aquarius ... your Ascendant, ruling physical constitution. More and more I am beginning to think of Saturn's rulership of Aquarius in questions where it is difficult to release old emotional and mental behaviour patterns and move on (Aquarius through rulership Uranus). The 'I can't do/handle this' effect, whereby sticking to the old way continues and begins to (c)rust. This can cause stiffening within the body which can find an outlet in physical pain that, in turn, is the mental/emotional pain of that which one can't/won't/doesn't want to face.

I work with the astrological point MEAN Black Moon called Lilith (in astro. com charts), which has been observed to correlate to inner images created that do not physically exist, yet lie dormant within waiting to surface, positively or negatively speaking. Often these inner images can play havoc in determining how one lives their life. In Capricorn in the 12th house of your chart, could it correlate to a deep feeling within you that you are unable to cope, accept, be responsible, take responsibility for the situations that DO manifest in reality? Yet, at the same time, that inner trait WANTS to act and become responsible for its own actions?
The association of the astrological point MEAN with manifested physical disorders is found more often that would be expected 'on average'.

Whether she was truly wanted for herself or as 'a plaything of, or to love' may be debateable, yet do you think the birth of your daughter and the personal responsibility for her from you that she brought with her is part of a conflict going on within you? To show how strong you CAN be....toning your backbone and standing tall and straight...and is the hardest lesson to date whether a Sun in Capricorn CAN do it, even if it involves a lack of individual freedom? (5th-11th house emphasis)
Over the years since my bout with PPD Iíve continued to reflect on that time and try to unravel what event or series of event would have ultimately let up to that episode. When I got PPD the primary theme running through my head was, ďI donít know how to take care of a baby. Iím going to mess up. I donít know what Iím doing. I canít take care of her. How am I going to do this?Ē I wouldnít necessarily say I was concerned about my loss of freedom. My fear centered on deep self doubt about being good enough and capable of meeting my obligation towards her. I have a deep fear of failing her. Although Iíve recovered from PPD I continue to have moments where I doubt my ability to raise her. I feel as though Iím not good enough to be her mother, as though Iím not able or canít handle raising her. I feel as though Iím going to mess up. Itís an irrational fear that lives in the back of my mind and comes out of nowhere at the oddest moments. The strangest thing about it is that Iím more than capable of raising her. Intellectually I know that. Iím a great mother. I treat her with respect and consideration. I discipline fairly and consistently. I donít hit, shame or yell at her. My goal is to break the legacy of dysfunction that I was raised in. I have a successful career so we have a comfortable lifestyle. But even still the feeling of being unable to take care of her continues to persistÖ

I did a little research on Lilith in the 12th house and saw a reference to its position indicating a childhood trauma. I apologize if Iím wrong. Please feel free to correct me. It reminded me of a story my mom has told me many times over the years about the first year of my life. I was born a preemie at approx 2 months early. According to my mom I cried a lot, she says she tried to calm me but it was impossible. Finally she decided to leave me in the crib alone crying for hours on end. She figured that since it wasnít time for me to eat and I wasnít wet she was just going to let me cry. She also was of the school of thought that by holding me too much Iíd become spoiled. So as the story goes she would occasionally go in the room and pick me up. I would be hysterical and she would hold me for a few minutes then put me back down and leave the room closing the door behind her. I would get fed every 4 hours on the dot. My mom said I would often drink the bottle as though I were starving and choke on the milk. Iíve asked her why she didnít feed me more often if I ďappeared to be starvingĒ but she maintains every 4 hours was sufficient. Iíve also asked her why she didnít do more to try and calm me or how she could leave me in the room for hours on end crying but she maintains that she did all she could. Iím not exactly sure how long this treatment persisted. While it sounds horrific to me my mom is very blasť about the entire thing. When I asked her how long this went on she said, you got a little bit better by the time you turned 1 year old.

I wonder if this early childhood event of being neglected could be linked to my persistent feelings of self-doubt where my daughter is concerned. It also occurred to me that growing up my mom often felt overwhelmed and was unable to cope in her role as a mother. She would complain about how hard her life was and said she felt burdened in her role as a mother. She also took those feelings out on my sister and me. Sheís never been one to put on a brave face for the sake of her daughters and soldier on. I wonder if Iíve somehow taken on her experience as a mother as my own? Iím not even sure if that makes senseÖ I apologize for rambling but I do want to thank you Frisangal. Youíve given me much to think about.

One more thing that I think is of some significance. Iím not sure if you put much emphasis on name asteroids but my name asteroid is at 27*42 Capricorn which is conjunct child (MEAN BML) is at 27*49 Capricorn.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-07-2014, 12:48 AM
sasa62's Avatar
sasa62 sasa62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: currently Cardiff, UK
Posts: 320
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
Iíve been experiencing occasional swelling of my lips for the past 3 weeks, think Will Smith & Eva Mendes in the movie Hitch and youíll get a good idea of what my lips looked like. Initially I tried keeping a journal of what I ate to try and figure out what was causing the swelling. I was unable to find any common food item or particular pattern that might have caused the swelling. However, Iím a firm believer that your diseases/ailments are caused by internal feelings, thought patterns etc AND prior to that our bodies will give us subtle hints that something is amiss before the disease actually take a firm hold on our bodies so I decided to mediate on the issue hoping my body would Ďtell meí what was going on. I usually meditate in the bathtub so after meditating and a cool shower to rinse off I was about to put on my face lotion when I noticed a lesion about the size of a pencil eraser on my left cheek. Its border and color is irregular and it seemed to have a light crust over it.
I look at my face every single day when applying make-up and I had noticed the lesion BUT I never gave it a second thought. I saw it but hadnít truly LOOKED at it. I called my primary physician and they squeezed me in this morning. My primary physician agrees it looks unusual so I have been referred to a dermatologist to have it biopsied.
So now Iím wondering is there any indications on my natal chart that would predispose me to skin cancer or possibly skin/food allergies? The skin/food allergies are not a big concern for me at the moment but any insight would be appreciated. After meditating I was left with the feeling that the cause/reason for my lips swelling would be revealed and I feel that it has. I think the swollen lips were my bodyís way of telling me to STOP and take a good look at my face.
Iíve attached my natal chart with current transits and my progressed chart.
Thank you in advance.
Here is the basic structure is such that highlighted Saturn.

therefore, bone, skin, hair, joints are weak points, and the way the body's reaction to stressful moments is through these points.

Everything that occurs in such a stressful situation like 2008/09 2011/12/13, can leave lasting effects on the body ...

If something came up, then it could have formed only then

After January 2014, there is no basis for any problems especially not so serious as cancer.

Eventually can be a problem because of the reaction of the body after a stressful period when the body is relaxes

The next period was a lot quieter. In fact you done by what you had to, because it in some way was determined to do it ... it is very interesting reference to the first year of life because it is 2011/2012, equivalent for 1974

That is change your attitude towards other people.... and certainly was health problems in the first year of your life, in terms of the immune response of the body or something.

Your need for relationship, for companionship with someone, is just as expressed as a need to be alone and isolation

Both need should be used interchangeably

The only thing that will change the under way 2015 the pressure on everyday life. This can be an increase in the daily duties, or pressure chiefs at work, or aggravation of everyday working conditions, which will affect on your emotional part of beings. Also it may appear male person, but I think it's not up to the relationship, but never say never ...

sorry for my english
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,041
Re: Evidence of skin cancer?

Hi again Butterflygirl,
You have been so openly honest with your feedback that it's for ME to thank YOU for willingly offering so much information from which I can further learn in my study of the positions and effects of MEAN and TRUE BML in a chart. Your childhood experience seems to so strongly reflect the natal Chiron square MEAN BML.

Quote:
A few years ago I was regularly seeing a Reiki practitioner. Every single time she would ask me if my lower back hurt. She could feel the energy in that area and was certain there was something going on there energetically. It puzzled her that I felt no pain when the energy she felt was usually associated with a lot of pain. It wasnít until I left my ex husband and the fight for child support began that my lower back began to ache and I was subsequently diagnosed with arthritis of the spine
Although the spinal column as a whole is ruled by the Leo-Aquarius (sun-Uranus (or Saturn!) influence) axis, each vertebra falls under a particular sign, according to the area of pain. The 'lower back' would seem to refer to the lumbar region, which falls under the rulership of Libra. The direct influence of the T-square between Sun-Saturn-Pluto?

As you become aware of the cause, you can hopefully take the appropriate action, psychologically as well as physically, to overcome it?


Quote:
One more thing that I think is of some significance. Iím not sure if you put much emphasis on name asteroids but my name asteroid is at 27*42 Capricorn which is conjunct child (MEAN BML) is at 27*49 Capricorn.
My Lilith ephemeris puts MEAN BML (inner experiences pre-puberty) on 15*Capricorn. My eyes went jay-walking() because I noted TRUE BML to be on the same degree, whereas this was actually for the same day in November. You are absolutely right in that TRUE BML (active womanhood?) was between 26-28*Capricorn on your date of birth. Co-incidental that it is close square (conflict/challenge) natal Uranus, modern ruler Ascendant?!!!

I haven't worked with many asteroids; not at all with asteroid Lilith. Yet the situations and/or events per natal/transits that coincide with named asteroids can be quite amazing at times. Whether there is any 'point' to the conjunction with your own name is for you to discover.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
allergies, cancer, evidence, skin, skin cancer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.