Will we reconcile?

Chrysalis

To be clear Chrysalis, are you referring to my original post or to vcms's?

Oh well that's confusing, why is VCM posting your chart? I was referring to the BIG chart, but it just looks more or less the same as your original chart anyway, so my analysis still stands.

Apart from I've messed up the timing...ive just realized now, so rather than 3 days/weeks its 6 days/weeks from the date you did the chart.

scahm

Oh well that's confusing, why is VCM posting your chart? I was referring to the BIG chart, but it just looks more or less the same as your original chart anyway, so my analysis still stands.

Apart from I've messed up the timing...ive just realized now, so rather than 3 days/weeks its 6 days/weeks from the date you did the chart.

Thank you for clarifying Chrysalis. Who would do the initiating? Also, as the upcoming Mercury/Jupiter sextile isn't shown on the chart at the time the horary was cast, does it still make it valid?

Last edited:

vcms

Hey chrysallis, appreciate your input. Thanks for pointing out the full moon— which pointed to also recognizing that his natal Venus is conjunct the Ascendant of my horary chart.

Scahm and I had similar charts and reconciliation question (though mine is about my ex-fiancé) so I added mine to the thread (after being asked) to compare the minor key differences for archived group learning and added user traffic. Similar judgements, different lives, more intrigue.

@scahm if it’s his L3 applying to our L3, technically he would do the initiating and our L3 Jupiter (ruler of Pisces where Mercury is) would receive the message. What makes an out of orb aspect considerable is whether the sign-aspect completes in both the chart and ephemeris “his L3/mercury is sitting in your 5th house and will sextile Jupiter your L3 at 25 degrees Pisces” if you look at ephemeris http://cafeastrology.com/2020-ephemeris.html (on April 8th) can see that Mercury finally and actually meets Jupiter at 25°, whereas in the horary chart Mercury sits at 7° and Jupiter sits at 23°

@chrysalis now that you’re up to speed on these convergent charts, curious how you calculated 6 units? I’m looking but don’t follow where you came up with this figure

Last edited:

Chrysalis

@Scham his L3 applies to your L3 and you receive this aspect, so I'm presuming it will be him. And yes the [approaching] sextile is still valid, as even though you have done the horary which gives you a snapshot of the planets at the time in question, after that the planets will still move.

@vcmsIm not 100% great with timing, but I do try and give it a go sometimes. In both your charts, the moon is angular in Aries, and angles are angular, so this would give a quicker timeframe. The figure six is from the fact that the moon has to go through approx 6 signs to get to the Ascendant, and Mars has to move approx six degrees to separate from Saturn.

scahm

Thank you both for your responses - I’ll keep you informed, though I don’t really have any faith that I will at this point.

scahm

Nothing yet either

I haven't heard from my guy either and like I said, I'm starting to really feel like I won't.

Vcms, I don't know the circumstances behind your breakup, but maybe it's best to try and move on - if a person can be callous enough to leave you longing like this, he's not worth it. I know it's easier said than done, but waiting everyday for his response will only end up hurting you in the long run, irregardless of whether or not you hear from him again.

vcms

thanks for you considerate words! I’m quite fine and “moved on” romantically much long ago. ;) I am happily single. However for what it’s worth, there are connections based in unconditional love that do not break just because the parties go their separate ways physically. there is a spiritual contract between us, hence our marriage. He’ll communicate with me eventually.

I give an update for the sake of horary interest.

Last edited:

vcms

You did. :) we shall see about him

I did speak to his grandmother (mother’s mother) today.

Last edited:

scahm

To update - ElenaJ, you were right! I accidentally sent him a message intended for someone else and whilst we're currently speaking, the conversation between us feels forced and awkward. I'm not sure we'd reconcile in the way that I had hoped but at this point, I don't think I would even like to.

vcms

“Six weeks” from when the horary cast is this week—to be exact, May 6, in a few days. The dexter square from Moon to Mars is ~2.6 units, cardinal-angular denotes days which did not transpire.

If this does not happen, I would be interested to discuss why the horary, despite being radical, fell through.

Last edited:

ramkey

Can you give your date of birth, place of birth and time of birth so that I can generate your chart and reply by using Vedic Astrology? Best wishes to you

vcms

Edit: thanks for your offer ramkey. I've removed my birth data, hopefully you caught it in time.

Last edited:

vcms

For such a radical horary, nothing came of the matter 🤔 What went wrong here? Chart is one page 1. Much appreciated

How can two exalted planets ever have mutual reception?
Moon carries the reception, applying to L7 from angular cardinal position.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, just to clarify, so the first chart worked out as predicted, but your (big) chart didn't? Is that right?

scahm

Sorry, just to clarify, so the first chart worked out as predicted, but your (big) chart didn't? Is that right?

Hi ElenaJ, yes, my chart worked out as you predicted. It wasn't a reconciliation as such, but just another conversation.

ElenaJ

To be perfectly sincere, this thread is very confusing for me.
Working with two charts posted by two different people is not easy to follow.
My replies had referred to scahm, and the chart originally posted (19 libra rising).
I've now looked at the second chart posted by vcms (22 libra rising).
This is actually very interesting, since the charts are very similar, to see how the outcome differs.
What I don't understand is how there can be only 3 degrees difference between the ascendents but 3 degrees difference in the moons. How can that happen? The moon isn't as fast as that.