Lunar eclipse on my south node

blueskye

Hi all,
so, this lunar eclipse coming up next week is cazimi on my south node in aries. Does anyone have any insights as to what this might bring about. My ascendent is 23 scorpio but I have an interception in the first so, if you take the interception into account I have south node in the 5th. Without the interception I have south node in the 6th. TIA for any comments or strokes of insightful genius!

dhundhun

Hi all,
so, this lunar eclipse coming up next week is cazimi on my south node in aries. Does anyone have any insights as to what this might bring about. My ascendent is 23 scorpio but I have an interception in the first so, if you take the interception into account I have south node in the 5th. Without the interception I have south node in the 6th. TIA for any comments or strokes of insightful genius!

Post your chart to see other planetary relationships. This could be indicative of problems in love life or health.

rahu

Banned
look to the aspects your node forms with your natal planets. these will define the dynamics of the transit in question

rahu