Am I considered a martian or venusian: Mars/Venus Analysis...

vitas

I notice the word "martian" & "venusian" are thrown around alot in astrology, although I am a taurus rising I have mars in capricorn, so I am wondering the following & if anyone can enlighten me:

1) What makes someone a martian or venusian person?

2) What activities would a martian or venusian person be best suited?

3) What would you say I am?

4) Would you say I am a bit both, much like a hybrid?

5) Am i ruled by masculine energies or feminine energies?

5xi.gif

vitas

Well your Mars is in Cap exalt and conjunct your MC loosely at 10 deg. aspects ascendant jupiter, sun, and mercury. It occupies a pretty good house for mars the 9th.

Yet Venus is in Scorps is in detriment, yet at 0 deg it's right at that Libra cusp rulership. It's positioned in a weak house for Venus as well the 6th.

But your venus is conjunct Pluto and the Moon in scorps which amplifies the Venus magnetism and it sextiles neptune. And It also makes a lot of 24th harmonic aspects with mars and other planets in your chart. Plus you have a Taurus ascendant.

I'd say you're venusian, but the 2 are well balanced.

Check the declinations: if you have more parallels and or contra parallels with Venus as well you're definitely venusian.

Thanx for replying LOl, how can I check the declinations btw?

The_Saturnian

I'd say Venusian in ascendant terms. You my find that a lot of things related to Venus may well be associated with your life. Mars in Capricorn is just the perfect sign for Mars to be placed with. It prompts you to develop great physical strength, energy and stamina (e.g. hard-core workouts in the gym). Motivation can be increased too. Both Venus and Taurus are feminine, so you are ruled by femininity.

vitas

I'd say Venusian in ascendant terms. You my find that a lot of things related to Venus may well be associated with your life. Mars in Capricorn is just the perfect sign for Mars to be placed with. It prompts you to develop great physical strength, energy and stamina (e.g. hard-core workouts in the gym). Motivation can be increased too. Both Venus and Taurus are feminine, so you are ruled by femininity.

So true but I don't really act feminine though I just feel like I'm very mars/pluto like, animal magnetism you know? LOL.. I notice you mention "great physical strength" are you saying that mars in capricorn grants the person with great physical stamina or are you saying that because my mars in is in my 9th house?

Click on additional tables (pdf)

Look under the declinations for your planets and house cusps. Each planet/point will be at a certain degree North or South.

If theyre within 2 deg of each other and both north or both south they're parallel. Essentially acts as a conjunction.

If they;'re within 2 deg and one is S the other north, theyre contra parallel. Essentially acts as an opposition.

What do you think?

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cn55fileEXtivI-u1366448125/astro_w2at_01_x_hp.9912.55485.pdf

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

I notice you mention "great physical strength" are you saying that mars in capricorn grants the person with great physical stamina or are you saying that because my mars in is in my 9th house?

Mars in the sign of Capricorn. Mars in the 9th would tell of what the state of Martian energy is in 9th house related matters such as higher education for example. The energy is abundant so you find there is a strong connection indeed with a rich, strong Mars (exalted of course) and all thing 9th house.

vitas

Mars being exalted Capricorn would make you strong. I have Mars in Scorpio (rulership) and I'm unusually strong. Having a mars in exaltation or rulership generally makes a person stronger physically than usual.

Venus is parallel your moon 1 deg, which strengthens that conjunction.

Mars contra parallel your lilith, indicates a high sex drive, perhaps a potentially vindictive nature.

I'd still say Venus is stronger. But you would feel very mars/Pluto like because mars is strong in your chart and pluto is attached to a luminary the moon and your venus which is strong in your chart.

On second thought you may be pretty balanced.

Very interesting indeed & very accurate.. Would that mars in capricorn aid in my sex appeal? I'm just curious, I seem to have alot of mars/pluto/venus elements would you say?

Mars in the sign of Capricorn. Mars in the 9th would tell of what the state of Martian energy is in 9th house related matters such as higher education for example. The energy is abundant so you find there is a strong connection indeed with a rich, strong Mars (exalted of course) and all thing 9th house.

So true, astrology is the ultimate form of knowledge. I do have excessive energy especially when it comes to my sport lol..