Juno in Capricorn in the 6th House?

Dasehra

I've found a lot about Juno in Capricorn in other houses but I haven't been able to find but one other person who reported having Juno in Capricorn in the sixth house in their chart and they didn't have much information on it either. I assume the combination of a Juno in Capricorn and it being in the sixth house would suggest someone extremely enveloped in their work? But as far as marriage goes I'm not sure what it suggests. I think the descriptions of what a person with Juno in Capricorn in their chart wants in a marriage seem to be partially true but also way too stereotyped and generalized. All I know is that from what I've been able to read the description of my Juno is the one thing that doesn't reflect who I know myself as and it's pretty disheartening. I was just wondering if anyone had any information on Juno in Capricorn beyond the two widely-distributed paragraphs on the web, or Juno in the 6th house, or better yet Juno in Capricorn in the 6th house; or even if anyone else also has the same sign. Thank you all for your time!