Fatal attraction

S

sabaku_no_GAARA

What does this composite say about our relationship? I have been attracted to this guy for like few months and I feel wierd energy vibes from him whenever I am in his company...like i really wanna talk talk talk the whole night and get close or something!!

Any suggestions? I would almost any comments at all!!

Also in our synastry my Descendant and true node fall on either side and conjunct his SUN/MOONmidpoint....and my moon conjuncts his DC exactly.. do you think this would help in the relationship to move forward.

I feel totally nervous infront of him..like as if he were so grown and mature and am a silly idiot lol..! thats what attracts me to him in the first place :-/
We have suddenly become friends out of the bllue and I suspect he might have feelings for me..but I dont wanna be impulsive and i wanna know if my feelings are real?

Could anybody guide me thru the composite :innocent: Thank u!

Attachments

• BOY.jpg
    BOY.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 76
  • MY CHART.jpg
    MY CHART.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 84
S

sabaku_no_GAARA

I know he is an Aquarian and we all have heard rumours about them :sleeping:
but ofcourse we have to take into account the whole chart...so do you think he would be into committed bonds? relationships?

rahu

Banned
the moon/venus oppositionon the asc/dsc shows that there is a mutual emotional attraction.with mercury sextile to venus, the mental connection is also good and you likely laught and talk easily.
but you seem to already sense the problems with him as mars opposed to the uranus/neptune conjuction indicates he is very independent and not likely to want an exclusive realtionship.an "open" relationship or friends with benefits ,yes.but a serious relationship with just you is very unlikely.
with mercury forming a tsquare to mars et.al.,he will likely say anything you need to or want to hear as this aspect shows insincerity and likely deception.for that matter, the mars opposed to neptune suggest he has other "love " interest already and likely more than one.

with jupiter opposed to saturn, the likelyhood of a exclusive relationship is also unlikely.

rahu

S

sabaku_no_GAARA

umm...thank you Rahu! A lot because I can really resonate with it..

But still...
Should i take that as a outright declaration from an expert or a trial reading suggesting a possibility ^_^ !!( sorry..)

I mean can't I be the mars person wanting independence...I have had few upset relationships and I was planning to maintain a distance from him till may be am 30!! or perhaps even remain single i dunno..

I think mars,neptune square mercury might represent me coz I havent been totally honest with him I know :sad:, and about him he has never dated anyone..

Its like a choice between falling in true love(may not be solid commitment) versus being in a solid relationship(yet not true emo connection) to me.

Last edited:

virgo18

the moon/venus oppositionon the asc/dsc shows that there is a mutual emotional attraction.with mercury sextile to venus, the mental connection is also good and you likely laught and talk easily.
but you seem to already sense the problems with him as mars opposed to the uranus/neptune conjuction indicates he is very independent and not likely to want an exclusive realtionship.an "open" relationship or friends with benefits ,yes.but a serious relationship with just you is very unlikely.
with mercury forming a tsquare to mars et.al.,he will likely say anything you need to or want to hear as this aspect shows insincerity and likely deception.for that matter, the mars opposed to neptune suggest he has other "love " interest already and likely more than one.

with jupiter opposed to saturn, the likelyhood of a exclusive relationship is also unlikely.

rahu

Rahu.... some questions.

How can I know which aspects have to be with the behavior of the guy? I remember once you told that was about which person was more self evolved.
(If it is about who is more self evolved... then how do you know which one is and which isn't?... Is the one who ask questions about the composite supposed to be less self evolved? If is very common that women are the ones who ask more questions about relationships.... then women are the ones who are not self evolved? Thats not fair.

Mars-Neptune composite aspects always suggest that there are "other lovers"? specially for the guy?
I thought mars was about sex, not necessarily love... So I will bet that infidelity will be more like Venus-Uranus not?

Sorry for this bomb of questions... but I am very curious.

I am really ignorant about composites... so I want to get some knowledge.

Last edited:

blueskye

Hi, I think it's really interesting that you both have capricorn north node. You are both on the same soul path of balancing home life with career. Perhaps you will further each other's careers in some way. Did you meet at work?

blueskye

I also just noticed that your venus placements are in opposite signs. His venus is in Pisces, I would think that he is a romantic. Your venus in Virgo would perhaps be more on the practical side. They definitely compliment each other as far as supplying what the other lacks. I think his venus in Pisces mitigates the Aquarian tendency to roam.

blueskye

I also just noticed that his saturn opposes your sun. This is an aspect that can stifle your natural zest for life. It doesn't always happen this way, it depends on how evolved the two people are. I would suggest reading about this aspect. It is absolutely karmic. Saturn aspects usually have to be played out and the Saturn person is usually in charge of the lesson, the "teacher". I didn't look but there may be other Saturn contacts between your charts. He may be learning lessons from you as well. Saturn has a relentless quality where you are going to have to learn the lesson one way or the other, whether it's with this guy or someone else. A great book for synastry aspects is "Relationship Signs" by Linda Goodman.

S

sabaku_no_GAARA

Thank you bluesky for taking the time to respond in this thread.

We did not meet at work. He is a Law student and I am an Engineering student. we got to know each other thru our common friends. I think every one born in the same year as me will have Capricorn true node??

Regarding Sun Opposing Saturn, this aspect is very powerful in my own chart and I feel that if I can handle my Saturn issues I might surely be able to handle the one this relationship brings. But of course his Saturn opposite my Sun is the most EXACT ASPECT in our synastry ie- 0* Aquarius opposing 0*Leo . Saturn conjunct his chart ruler too so I guess its pretty strong, besides it being the traditional ruler of his sun sign..

I was wondering that he might be more into bonding( though not relationship in the traditional sense) considering the fact that he has pluto and 8th house strong.

I think I am the first person he is getting intimate with, we have a common friend who s very close to both of us and she did mention he has always remained single. I guess he feels close to me coz my chart ruler Moon exactly conjuncts his DC?? That does make ppl feel close i suppose. He once told me he got to know a lot about me simply when he first saw me (?)

Last edited:

blueskye

Have you ever researched your north node? My mother has capricorn north node like the two of you. Everyone's life is different obviously, but for her having children, being married, housework, anything to do with domestic duties has never really worked out unless she treated it like a career. Everything in her life has to be treated like a career with very little emotional demonstrativeness. Once things start to get emotional for her, they don't work out. I don't know if you've experienced something similar to this but career is going to be very important to both of you. Perhaps he senses this and perhaps that is why he seems reserved. An amazing book about the north nodes is called "Astrology for the Soul" by Jan Spiller. Great book!

blueskye

I just reread what you've written and maybe he isn't reserved?? Anyway, that Saturn opposing Sun is what makes him seem so mature to you.