5 planet stellium in my first house, please help me read and understand my chart!

Starr22

https://ibb.co/7Wk93mf
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone could please help me interpret my birth chart? I have 5 planets in my first house, what’s this significance? And how does it impact me? Also, what is the significance of having Neptune and Venus within a degree of my ascendant? Is there anything else that stands out about my chart?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
https://ibb.co/7Wk93mf
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone could please help me interpret my birth chart? I have 5 planets in my first house, what’s this significance? And how does it impact me? Also, what is the significance of having Neptune and Venus within a degree of my ascendant? Is there anything else that stands out about my chart?

If you have planets in your house of enforcement you are a busy person to get pushed through orders and demands of 5 landlords with different house subjects and interests.

Neptune as ruler of your 2nd house is interested in protecting yourself, to set boundaries and protect your own territory and values and to serve you with money income.

Venus as ruler of your 4th house - is responsible for your emotions and what you are emotionally identified with - and your real home - your roof over your head. But also house of mother - and her probable order on you to push her wishes through as well.

Venus rules also your 9th house - education, university, foreign countries, own religious faith and belief and teachers your find in your life and teacher you can be be for other people. 9th house is also grandparents - who might play a role in your life- you perhaps want to do for them something as well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 astro_2gw_stellium_hp.84829.2963.jpg
    1 astro_2gw_stellium_hp.84829.2963.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 60

Zora

Account Closed
Uranus is your AC ruler and your personal birth energy - strong placed in your first house in his own sign and own house. A strong energy to go for your own wishes and goals - in an uranian, unconventional and non-standard manner. Sometimes doing the contrary what people expect and they might get irritated by you.

Zora

Account Closed
Sun is your DC ruler - your relationship-house 7th - people you meet in general and for a relationship. With ruler of 7th house in 1st house you might have tendency to take over your counterpart's interest like as your own and to enforce them as well. This is kinda sometimes a lack of distance in certain moments like a flash-lightening you do not always recognise yourself. And take empathically something over what is not always your own.

Your sun is also in connection with fate-like meeting people - sun is in zero degree inconjunct with your moonnode cusp your 7th house opposing your neptune.

Starr22

Sun is your DC ruler - your relationship-house 7th - people you meet in general and for a relationship. With ruler of 7th house in 1st house you might have tendency to take over your counterpart's interest like as your own and to enforce them as well. This is kinda sometimes a lack of distance in certain moments like a flash-lightening you do not always recognise yourself. And take empathically something over what is not always your own.

Your sun is also in connection with fate-like meeting people - sun is in zero degree inconjunct with your moonnode cusp your 7th house opposing your neptune.

Hi Zora, thank you for the meaningful replies! When you refer to “fate-like meeting people” what do you mean? That throughout my life I will meet specific people due to fate? Is this a rare occurrence in a birth chart?
I’ve been trying to do as much research as I can lately on the significance of my birth chart, and I’m still trying to understand it. Does my chart explain a feeling of missing identity? Does having 5 planets in the first house create a complex person? Are there any other aspects that stand out to you? Thanks in advance!