What is the meaning of the North Node trine Saturn?

Lanfir

This is a partile aspect in my natal chart, Saturn in Taurus and retrograde on 4th and North Node in Virgo on 8th, very close to the fixed star Regulus.

I have had little success with research on the subject, I mean, the information I have obtained is very limited to karmic contexts, it is not what I am looking for...

Sorry if this is going to sound ignorant, but I want to know how this aspect affects my life on the material plane, here and now...

Thank you in advance !

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a partile aspect in my natal chart, Saturn in Taurus and retrograde on 4th and North Node in Virgo on 8th, very close to the fixed star Regulus.

I have had little success with research on the subject, I mean, the information I have obtained is very limited to karmic contexts, it is not what I am looking for...

Sorry if this is going to sound ignorant, but I want to know how this aspect affects my life on the material plane, here and now...

Thank you in advance !

This looks very favorable [partile trine] in supporting [Saturn] your reaching your calling in this life/aspiration [NN]. Regulus will give a lot of energy to the pursuit of your calling. Read Diana Rosenberg and Bernadette Brady's comments about the fixed stars to get a clearer idea about Regulus. Since both Saturn and the NN are in earth, your aspiration will likely be involved in the material domain.

But as to the specifics, like Abbey suggested, you will have to look at the house that Saturn rules and its condition, as well as the chart as a whole, actually. The houses will tell you the arenas of life which will support and in which it will likely play out. And you will have to look at your life to get a feel for how it all plays out.

Lanfir

Saturn rules my 1st house (Capricorn). If traditional rulers are taken into account, it also rules the 2nd house (Aquarius).

I think it's best to post the natal chart...

Attachments

• lnkdastro.jpg
    lnkdastro.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 26