What was the last thing you killed?

Moth. I spotted it on the ceiling last night and when I went to get a shoe and came back, it was gone. This morning it was on the window sill. SPLAT!

Other than that, I killed a pint of Haagen Dazs green tea ice cream.

Blaze

Account Closed
Technically speaking, the last thing I killed was my appetite. Though I suppose that unicorn from last week would be a kill.

StillOne

Character Name: S1

Bio: Hate killing stuff, but if I can't get you out of my house without the use of force, I may just have to walk that route.

Target: Usually spiders unfortunately. If they're in the house, I normally just trap em in a glass and let them outside. Flies very rarely are in my house, or around at all for that matter, but usually they need to go if they are... especially fruit flies. Wasps also need to go asap.

Weapon of choice: The Bug-A-Salt only comes out in those cases where there is something a bit more serious going on. Usually that would be the Black Widow spider. If this Bad Lady has pulled up around the outside of my house, this table salt loaded weapon is perfect. It sprays regular salt when pulling the trigger. So for all those who may use a spray to kill something, consider this toy-ish sawed off shotgun instead of using bad chemicals in your area. :innocent:

ETA: Recently, there was a termite infestation at my place. Never seen anything quite like it. I always thought termites only existed in cartoons. So yeah, since they were invading, they too had to go.

Last edited:

Kscar

Too predictable to mention thread killing... Now I feel obligated to post.. Lol.

A tick. A few weeks ago. I try to not kill things though...

Phoenix Venus

Murdering time comes with a prison sentence of 20 + years. Get a lawyer, murderer. :rightful:

The second best time to plant a tree is now. The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. Take that to your lawyer.

So.. the other day I fed a meal worm to a bird.

Does this mean I killed the meal worm? Technically, the worm was crushed by the birds beak. But had I not picked that meal worm out of the container and put it in the birds face, it wouldn't have died.