should i trust this lady ?

LadyBella

HELLO,

I was invited by a friend to go to her church and I really like going those places to have a moment of peace and insights...this is not my first time I go to these type of reunion where we pray and talk..unfortunally I have had deceptions in the past to people that use the name of God to manipulate you or whatever.
So, my friend wanted me to meet the orator (a lady) and to be sincere, I have nothing against to her right now but she didn't touch my heart...I am kind of " afraid" to trust on this person and open up myself to her. So my question is if should I trust this lady ?

Taking her the 7th house, mars is in the venus's fall :whistling: ....I can already say that she didn't like me or she doesn't want the best for me ?!
My moon in mars' fall explain my " rejection" to her, not feeling so comfortable by that moment...I think I should stay away from this place and this lady.

Attachments

• trust on her.jpg
    trust on her.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 33

tikana

naw.. pass

there is nothing from mars to venus just separating aspect.. meh.. stay out of soul vampires

tikana

separating aspect .. not good
dispositor of venus and mars - combusted merc yes departing but still in action
then umm too close to 6th house.. meh.. pass

personal with genuine interest should be above the horizon and dignity has to be there. shrug.. i'd pass if i were you