Who is that lady ? what does she want from me ?

LadyBella

People, there is this lady that I see at the park where many people do exercises and I made a mistake, I smiled to her :annoyed:, enough for her to come to me and become such a stalker, she says that she wants to be my friend that she doesn't know anybody here and she persists on this, wtf ? you don't ask for friendship, friendship comes from time to time and affinity, she pretends to look someone too nice, she wants me to go with her to the beach because she is afraid of the guy that invited her, of course, I said " no, I cant' but she persists and I said " well, if you don't feel comfortable with him, don't go, give an excuse" but she said "please, you are my friend, go with me " , what ???? I am not her friend, I just knew this girl few days... this is sooooo weirddd because she is not acting naturally and we live in a world that we don't know people and we have to be aware, she is now keeping eyes on me and come to me with the same talk and I am not liking this. My question is Does she really want a friendship with me or to harm me ? who is she ?

I don't consider her as a friend at all, for the reason that I don't know her so I will take the 7th house of " the house of others" . I am mercury and in the 7th house, here it clearly shows my reception towards her is bad, I receive her at Jupiter's fall, my moon and mercury are in Capricorn which means, I don't like her She is in libra maybe she is really looking for people to engage, is she telling the truth that she wants my friendship ? thank you all.

Attachments

• who is that lady.jpg
    who is that lady.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 26