Which chart for our relationship progression prediction?

Julia Karmic Astrology

OK, I think we are getting it sorted out! :)

You are correct, your Virgo NN is in 10h. Your SN is in Pisces 4h.
His Virgo NN is in 9h. His SN is Pisces 3h.

Both of you have Chiron conjunct in the synastry chart, in Taurus.
Yours in 6h. His in 5h.

(Chiron is not SN, it is indicative of karmic wounds and potential for healing in the chart).

You both are wanting to work on Virgo issues as part of your soul mission in this life. There is not a conjunction, but a subtle similarity of soul purpose in this life. Both of you have a need to help others and be of service, in a practical, pragmatic way. You may feel a deep connection and unity of purpose in this life. There is a comfort with each other as you share a common past, and are able to support each other on your path in this life. The energy may manifest in different areas of life, yours more in career, his more in beliefs, for example.

The easy aspects to your NN in the synastry is going to give some good energy to use in your soul purpose for this life. It is the squares that can cause some friction. If you look at your Neptune wide squares to the nodal axis, they might give some challenging energy. The Neptune in Sag gives the potential for spiritual vision and expansion of consciousness. However beware false gurus or gods.

Chiron conjunct in the synastry chart also indicates a sense of similarity in terms of deep wounds and past history. You both have had a karmic wound to body, self worth or security.
Yours will manifest in terms of health issues perhaps, or day to day. His may block his creativity. Chiron points out the areas that can be healed in this life, and also gives some healing ability in the 6h.

Hope this helps and clears up the confusion!

Julia

astroangel

Looks like lot of info to process:)
I will take some time to study all this great info u ve written...thank u so much, makes it easy to read my chart now..and figure out my purpose!
:wink:

astroangel

OK, I think we are getting it sorted out! :)

You are correct, your Virgo NN is in 10h. Your SN is in Pisces 4h.
His Virgo NN is in 9h. His SN is Pisces 3h.

Both of you have Chiron conjunct in the synastry chart, in Taurus.
Yours in 6h. His in 5h.

(Chiron is not SN, it is indicative of karmic wounds and potential for healing in the chart).

Chiron conjunct in the synastry chart also indicates a sense of similarity in terms of deep wounds and past history. You both have had a karmic wound to body, self worth or security.
Yours will manifest in terms of health issues perhaps, or day to day. His may block his creativity. Chiron points out the areas that can be healed in this life, and also gives some healing ability in the 6h.

Hope this helps and clears up the confusion!

Julia

Yes,i do ve minor health issue, So what can be dine about it? I mean how do we try to heal our chiron issues?
I did not understand this last part of healing ability.

And ..For him, do u mean he needs to do more creative stuff?