Couples' incompatibility for conceiving

hermetic

This makes me wonder, please point me to similar discussion if it exist. But example goes as it follows, two people with no indications of infertility in their individual charts, medical tests show no signs of disruptions, yet no pregnancy happening for several years.
Tell me, where would you look first - composite, transits/progressions, or perhaps vedic periods/matching/couple compatibility? any ideas?

If a 5th house ruler in composite is Mercury, conj Saturn in barren Leo is that enough to be responsible for this, and is this a permanent matter?

Virinchi

'two people with no indications of infertility in their individual charts' : you need an accurate method to re-look

dr. farr

I would make a sarvashtakavarga analysis of:
-each person's natal
-each person's D7 varga

Then I would project person A's natal planets and ascendant into person's B's natal, and person A's D7 planets and ascendant into person B's D7, then add up the sarva bindu totals; I would then do exactly the same for person B (B's natal into A's natal, B's D7 into A's D7) Then I would add up the 4 sets of figures, divide by 32, and come to a determination regarding likelihood of the 2 for having children, from the following sarva bindu table:
-under 25 bindus: unlikely for children
-25, 26, 27 bindus: difficult for children
-28, 29, 30 bindus: average chances for children
-31 and higher bindus: favorable for children

hermetic

'two people with no indications of infertility in their individual charts' : you need an accurate method to re-look

Too many possibilities to list - easier to just post the charts.

Thank you for the reply. I figured this much but was somehow hoping for some specifics to look at.

Working on both individual transits, progressions, arcs, periods, then composite and progressed composite, midpoints and stuff seems too broad and gives some contradicting results...

dr. farr

In my looking at the composite (in whole sign), Virgo is on the 5th house, and the Lot of Children (ascendant+jupiter-saturn, night formula) also falls in Virgo (@ 19 Virgo), and is being squared by the composite Moon (in 8th house @ 21 Sagittarius) These connections in the composite with Virgo, would suggest difficulty in having children for the couple.
However, since I believe sarvashtakavarga analysis of the natals and the D7's for each person yields more accurate indications, I'll reserve my estimation for that forthcoming (by PM) analysis...