Was this lady right ?

Carla

I had a chat live with a clairvoyant with other members of her channel and I asked her about the situation of my life. Her answer was kind weird to me. Was she right ?!

I am Jupiter, she is mercury, my spirituality the 9 house is leo, her spirituality is Saturn. Mercury square Jupiter and the Saturn trine back to Jupiter, I think that although she was harsh on the answer, her spirituality did give to her the right answer to me.

Attachments

• maria chat.jpg
    maria chat.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 20

Carla

To answer the question in horary, we need to know the house of the question. This isn't the psychic hotline. So you are going to have to tell us what its about.

Also, you should read the FAQ on how to ask a horary Question:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

HORARY REQUIRES a question that can be answered, clearly as the truth or not.

Z

the question I asked to her is to help me in advices because my life is stuck and I am living broad. Her answer was that I must do something hurry to do not lose. I didn't get it, because I moved broad when I was a teen, she doesn't know that I moved when I was a teen.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Truth and Falsity, to estimate an answer to this qustion:

-the clairvoyant = 9th house = Leo
-whether the reading by the clairvoyant is likely true or false: using the 9th house whole sign cusp in the Lot of Truth and Falsity formula (ascendant of person giving the information + moon - mercury) the LOTF falls @ 22 Aquarius
-the Sun, arbiter of Truth, flows away from the Lot (and also from the Lot's significator, Saturn) = - testimony (notice also that the Sun is the clairvoyant's significator in this chart)
-Saturn-significator of the Lot-is in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony

Answer: it is likely the clairvoyant's reading, was incorrect...

Carla

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Lot of Truth and Falsity, to estimate an answer to this qustion:

-the clairvoyant = 9th house = Leo
-whether the reading by the clairvoyant is likely true or false: using the 9th house whole sign cusp in the Lot of Truth and Falsity formula (ascendant of person giving the information + moon - mercury) the LOTF falls @ 22 Aquarius
-the Sun, arbiter of Truth, flows away from the Lot (and also from the Lot's significator, Saturn) = - testimony (notice also that the Sun is the clairvoyant's significator in this chart)
-Saturn-significator of the Lot-is in a pitted degree of Scorpio = - testimony

Answer: it is likely the clairvoyant's reading, was incorrect...

THANK YOU DR.!!!:sideways:

I thought that the lady could be ruled by the 7th of other people, I thought that 9th house is my spirituality; hum interesting !
She seemed to say truths because she could see characteristics of the person that was chatting to prove her clairvoyant.

does the chart show more about her clairvoyant ? if she is a trustful lady or she is an illusory person ?