New kid in town

tootsie

Hi, Welcome to the forum! Gads....this french couldn't make heads or tails out of any of it. Guess I did take a yr. french in college, but had to compete with other students who had 2+ yrs. in high school....never worked soo hard for a C in my life. Ended up with a minor in chinese....for some reason it seemed easier than all that conj. verbs and past tenses.

Always loved going to Canada & Quebec was awesome with all the old buildings ect...
Cheers!
Tootsie

yassine01

Toi, aussi ! Merci bien, pour l'information...

J'ai une Montrealais, fier.

C'est 'Taureaux le BOEUF,' n'est pas ?! :tongue:

L'annee passe, j'ai visitais astromail vergul fr. C'est interester...mais, il y a une autre chose comme ca? Connaitre-tu le version francaise de astro.com ?

Merci, encore,

et salut de Colombie Britannique...

R.J.

Haha oui, au Québec ils l'appellent "Buffle" ou "Boeuf". En France c'est Taureau.
Ouii, astro.com est disponible en 10 langues! Formidable site, Liz Greene est une astrologue très compétente, j'aime beaucoup ses articles!

La Colombie Britannique c'est trop beauu!! et loin aussi, il n'y a presque pas de français labas, so hang in there! :biggrin:
Moi je suis à Ottawa, bilingue la capitale nationale!

R.J.

Banned
Haha oui, au Québec ils l'appellent "Buffle" ou "Boeuf". En France c'est Taureau.
Ouii, astro.com est disponible en 10 langues! Formidable site, Liz Greene est une astrologue très compétente, j'aime beaucoup ses articles!

La Colombie Britannique c'est trop beauu!! et loin aussi, il n'y a presque pas de français labas, so hang in there! :biggrin:
Moi je suis à Ottawa, bilingue la capitale nationale!

Merci pour ton message...J'ai demeurais a Ottawa for cinq ans and aussi, practiquer l'astrologie l'abas pour longtemps !

Nous establion le Fraternity pour L'Astrologie Canadienne en Ottawa. Nous avoins des one cent plus membres !

Oui, c'est vrais que ils s'appalent en Quebec 'Boufle' and pas Taureaux ! Je ne sais pas le reason !

salut,

R.J.

Love2Know

I have sun in cancer and moon in leo like my mtl lol Man I need to check out Mtls astrology pretty cool. Did you ever go tot he NDG healing something school or alternative medicine school?

R.J.

Banned
Hello again:

That NDG health school came way after my time...

Your Sun in Cancer, Moon in Leo, natally, makes for a mutual reception.

The energy of your natal Sun and Moon compliment each other. Therefore, your mother and father are seen as connected and part of an integrated family unit, even if they happen to be split up ?

From a personal perspective, the Sun and Moon in mutual reception means that during certain periods of your life, you will play the role of nurturer or homemaker (ie "the female role"), while during other periods, you will switch roles to the more "traditional male" (ie provider, hunter and gatherer, etc.)

I once watched an interesting tv program (National Geographic) about LIONS ! Essentially, the MALE lion, aside from hunting and finding food, just sits around and SLEEPS ALL DAY ! LOL

Those MALE lions, they are freeking LAZY people !

The FEMALE lion does ALL the work around the house, raises the cubs, and teaches the young ones how to HUNT and catch prey !

The MALE lions just sits around and drinks BEER ALL DAY !

What do you make of THAT ! LOL

regards,

R.J.

Love2Know

Interesting, though my parents are still together even though my mom is and always has been super independent, my dad lets her do her own thing when she wants I think if she had a husband who tried to tell her what to do it wouldn't have worked out.He is involved in his job and she does all her hobbies so its fine for them. Ideally I would like a freelance job where I could work from home and take care of home issues as well. That seems ideal for me, as long as I get a lot of sleep I am happy. I need my space too especially if I live with people, I am described as extroverted but if I am around too many people without a break I am not pleasant which no one realizes, they always describe me as a kind of person who can always be with others...... not true I dunno why I am perceived that way. I guess I mastered sneakily disappearing for a while. Even if I had a husband if he was around me all day I would go nuts. I need to do certain things alone for my own mental sanity or I get distracted. Service jobs had driven me insane to the point I would switch to night work... even though people would still try to push me to be more face to face with the public cuz I was 'good' at it. Hahah Yeah male lions are monsters, they kill cubs from lionesses and then impregnate them.

R.J.

Banned
I have sun in cancer and moon in leo like my mtl lol Man I need to check out Mtls astrology pretty cool. Did you ever go tot he NDG healing something school or alternative medicine school?

You look GREAT! You look like a LIONESS ! :cool:

[please do not post people's private names unless they are publicly revealed - Moderator]

We're not supposed to interpret natal charts, here !

However, Leo rising for you, also Moon conjunct the ascendant, Moon conjunct Venus in Leo ! Natal Sun in Cancer in the 11th, Five natal planets retrograde...

Think of ALL retrograde natal planets as 'timed' bombs, their energies locked away, ready for release at some later point... By the way, the natal Moon is never retrograde ! Retrograde planets do not inhibit or impair...They simply express themselves, differently !

The natal chart evolves... and never stays static !

Each retrograde planet eventually changes gears during one's lifetime...Eventually, they go direct in motion ! That can indicate major shifts in philosophy and thinking. We use the Secondary progressed chart to time their progress...

This is why I am a big believer of SP transits, over Solar Arcs !

best regards,

R.J.

you wrote:

" I need my space too especially if I live with people, I am described as extroverted but if I am around too many people without a break I am not pleasant which no one realizes, they always describe me as a kind of person who can always be with others...... not true I dunno why I am perceived that way."

You have natal Moon conjunct Venus in Leo, in the 1ST HOUSE! The 1st house is how we are perceived by others. Natal Moon conjunct Venus lends itself to a very affectionate, loveable personality often indicating personal popularity ! People like your affectionate, warm, bubbly personality. but you also have natal Venus square Saturn.

Many women with that aspect also have a frosty, cooler, darker side to them ! (ie not so nice !) LOL

When natal Venus is aspecting Saturn, several possible themes emerge. One theme is that you do not always feel that you receive enough love and/or emotional support from your parents or loved ones. The other theme is a lack of confidence in one's abilities, or even an inferiority complex, masked by haughtiness or bravado...

The third scenario is being emotionally wounded from a love relationship which leaves you bitter or cynical ? This aspect is teaching you about being more practical about your emotions and essentially, emotions are shaped or tempered by practical considerations?

The best way to handle this aspect is to get to know your friends and lovers, gradually, and not to be in such a hurry ! You need to figure things out on your own time, and to make your own unrushed decisions...Venus/Saturn natal aspects sometimes mean a marriage later in life, delayed maturity or financial success, or important dealings with older people, in general.

all the best,

R.J. Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

Love2Know

Yeah been burnt in love and my closet friend, now I am more detached with people who try to get too familiar! My coworkers call me adorable and cuddly till I get 'disrespected' then they say I'm very scary lol I pull people aside to talk in private if they upset me nd I guess that alone freaks people out but I get over things fast if I see no real malintent was meant. I just like to figure out true intentions, but I do get called the best manager from them regardless! Thanks so much your report is very true! I guess that explains people thinking I am Gemini at work lols but I can get mad at someone then go back to kidding around with them in 2 seconds. I don't hold grudges unless the person makes it clear they want to hurt someone I love or innocent or myself. With my bf if someone says something bad or a guy joke I can go nuts and verbally attack them.... My parents also hide who upset them from me lol I go from bubbly to intense fast people tell me, cuz I could over react a bit and they are capable of dealing with their own problems. I am told to be a defense atturny lol
Thanks so much go on yahoo sometime k thnx again :)))

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
Yeah been burnt in love and my closet friend, now I am more detached with people who try to get too familiar! My coworkers call me adorable and cuddly till I get 'disrespected' then they say I'm very scary lol I pull people aside to talk in private if they upset me nd I guess that alone freaks people out but I get over things fast if I see no real malintent was meant. I just like to figure out true intentions, but I do get called the best manager from them regardless! Thanks so much your report is very true! I guess that explains people thinking I am Gemini at work lols but I can get mad at someone then go back to kidding around with them in 2 seconds. I don't hold grudges unless the person makes it clear they want to hurt someone I love or innocent or myself. With my bf if someone says something bad or a guy joke I can go nuts and verbally attack them.... My parents also hide who upset them from me lol I go from bubbly to intense fast people tell me, cuz I could over react a bit and they are capable of dealing with their own problems. I am told to be a defense atturny lol
Thanks so much go on yahoo sometime k thnx again :)))

Thanks for that! We'll carry on this discussion on Yahoo...

[please do not post people's private names unless they are publicly revealed - Moderator]

take care,

R.J.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.J.

Banned
My coworkers call me adorable and cuddly till I get 'disrespected' then they say I'm very scary lol I pull people aside to talk in private if they upset me nd I guess that alone freaks people out but I get over things fast if I see no real malintent was meant.

Got a chuckle out of reading THAT ! LOL Since my Leo ascendant is not very far from yours, I would surmise that we have VERY similar personalities, true ?

Yeah, some people also think that I am a 'good guy,' while others think that I am a b*stard ! LOL

Oh well, you can't please everyone...LOL

My favorite song, by the way, is by Nazereth, Hair of the Dog...

Oh, all the Sagittarius woman, they just freakin' LOVE that song !

LOL

I would love to post the lyrics to that song, here, but alas, the censor lady would have a FIELD DAY with that ! LOL

take care,

R.J.

p.s here are the lyrics to Hair of the Dog, by Nazereth, also known as the R.J. Smith theme song ! LOL (just kidding)

Heart breaker, soul shaker
I've been told about you
Steamroller, midnight stroller
What they've been saying must be true

Bridge:
Red hot mama
Velvet charmer
Time's come to pay your dues

Chorus:
Now you're messin' with a
A son of a *****
Now you're messin' with a son of a *****
Now you're messin' with a
A son of a *****
Now you're messin' with a son of a *****

Talkin' jivey, poison ivy
You ain't gonna cling to me
Man taker, born faker
I ain't so blind I can't see

Bridge

Chorus

Last edited:

Love2Know

YouTube-ing that right now!!! (exists her Disney song videos-_-) I see your hair of the dog and raise you Whiskey Drinking Woman, Nazareth muahahha

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
YouTube-ing that right now!!! (exists her Disney song videos-_-) I see your hair of the dog and raise you Whiskey Drinking Woman, Nazareth muahahha

Well, well, well ! LOL The 'truth' comes out in the wash ? I mean, how could it be that 370 people have gawked at THIS post ! All I said was "hello, goodbye, have a nice day..."

HELLO !

There could only be ONE reason...your natal Venus in outgoing, attention seeking, LEO, placed in the foreground...(or 1st house!) YOU'RE TO BLAME ! LOL

Gosh darn, that angular but evil Venus, daughter of Aphrodite, the ruiner of decent men and women alike ! LOL

cheers,

R.J.

Paula Andrea Pyle

Hello, everybody. I've just stumbled onto this place of astrological communication and am thrilled to meet you all. Who would have thought that after all these years without getting involved in a forum, (not knowing exactly what one was to begin with) that I am finally able to exhange ideas, share and engage in enthtusiastic astrolgoical discussions. My name is Paula Andrea Pyle, MA. I am the Founder/Director, Executive Cosmic Therapist, Psycho-Analyst, Dream Consultant, Esoteric Psychology Adult Continuing Education Facilitator and Professional Astrologer at MODE of Cosmic Therapy. I look forward to getting to know and interact with y'all! Have a super-duper Aries' moon day. Hold your temper; it's a valuable commodity.