Met a lady...

purplewall

Hi.
Any help in this "interest" is greatly appreciated.
I believe I'm posting this in part to accept that this lady is out of my league due to age--so it seems to be turning out to be an "all that could have been" post.
I met a 26 year old lady (I'm a lady as well--19).

She is an Aqua sun, Virgo moon, Sag venus
Me--leo sun, Gemini moon, Virgo venus

As far as financial & housing:
She--been living in people's houses (she's lived in a few states, earned a degree), working 2 jobs
Me--Looking to move out of state, looking for 2 jobs (had 2 previous seasonal jobs, looking for a fresh state to earn a degree or a passion in a field of work)

What I'd like to know is how this relationship would be like if it were to happen? We've each been through many challenging life circumstances. We are each extremely independent & private/protective of our hearts. We each have passive personalites--not in your face, violent, although mine can be a bit "dramatic" at times (typical of a leo). She seems lovely like a virgo & used the phrase "blessing in disguise" during one of our convos so I know she has a awakened soul. Here's our chart compatibility:

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...8&d1year=1991&d2day=23&d2month=01&d2year=1984

Thanks for any input, thoughts, or questions!

simplyinsight

I don't get it... maybe I didn't see this, but the last 8 posts I've clicked into today... just don't have any birth details posted. Is this normal?? How is anyone supposed to read a person's chart if they don't have the details posted??? How do you do any predictive work or read someone's chart without the data? I'm so confused..... please help me, someone, to understand...