Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

I've been having a lot of thoughts lately regarding what we're capable of as humans, and yes I am speaking of 'superhuman' skills. I've also been thinking a lot about the concept of reality. I believe we've been ravaged by mind control and the greatest illusion in place is that we're weak, we're powerless, we're fragile and dumb and we were dropped into this world in which there are trillions of forces acting against us and we have to struggle to just be happy. So many people believe this is true and when they experience it, they thing that's just what it is to be human. But what if that's the opposite of what it is to be human?

What if we're the ones in power here and we just don't know it? If that's true, then what we are is creator gods who don't know we're creator gods, we're slaves who don't know we're slaves so we never reach for the key. And the fact is, only we could've created the cell in which we're in. So then we're creator gods who were tricked into creating our own prison in which we're not gods at all

The only thing that sustains the illusion is us and so with our minds we can make it fall

Not to get all biblical on everybody, cuz I'm not about that **** for real, but:

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods'?

Just been thinking about this in relation to free will.

But then it goes into:

"But like mortals you will die,
and like rulers you will fall.”

and that just makes me figure there are limitations and fate will **** you up either way

Lykanized

I'd like to know - you speak about transcendence of language a lot. I'd like to know if you view that realm as "subhuman" (not pejorative) which is instinctual animalistic - like deep wisdom from the depth of the Earth - or "suprahuman" which is something extraterrestrial/angelic/of the "fixed stars".
I really believe everything humans are capable of doing physically(including making sounds and language) are sacred and beautiful and not all subhuman. If anything, they're to me more extraterrestrial than 'Earthly'(in accordance with the illusion as to what Earth is)

I speak a lot about transcending language because language, while sacred, is perhaps one of the most sacred of things and it very long ago started to be used to manipulate humanity into forgetting just what it can do with language and sound

I'm very interested in glossolalia and lately I'm also interested in any means of stretching the limitations of language and exploring what else can be done with it. As an example, something I'm playing with now is English spoken backwards. I love how it sounds backwards. I think there's something there for me to find so I'm searching for it

I write poetry, but where I write from is, as I know I've said a million times so it's boring now, a wordless place. I believe all creation comes from there, including language. So as languages exist now, they're systematic and controlled rather than organic and rising purely from our human experience. In other words, this influence that makes it to where we have to escape the limitations of language to see and understand much of what is and is possible for us is what's actually alien and extraterrestrial. In its sacred and infinite and organic form, it would be human and Earthly

I believe people can communicate telepathically and we could right now if we wanted to. It would just take working through some of the artificial junk in our minds. But I believe the most beautiful of communication is combination of a multitude of physical expressions... body, voice, hands, dance, organic sounds(not systematic language), joined with telepathy

conspiracy theorist

I wasn't looking at them, but I had to use a picture. I'm not sure if I could do it without a picture. I haven't tried... Well I have, you know, had sex with people in my mind but not with the intent of them actually feeling it lol

Oh yeah, I'm into the conspiracy theories I'm very well aware there's extensive mind control. Oh yeah, I'm into all that ****. I just don't like to focus on it all the time. I prefer to focus on what I can do. Like using that information to liberate myself and anyone else I can

I feel like it would be easily accessible if it wasn't for all of this artificial programming

I don't know about others but I'm definitely interested in exploring more, far more than I ever assumed was possible because the world told me. I feel like others would be too because this world(the programming) does a very good job of telling us what's impossible, curious thing. If we didn't have these deeply engrained ideas as to what's impossible, then ****, so much more would be possible and I think people would be aware of that and wouldn't be inclined to stop anywhere but where they were meant to

What do you mean by the last question about the animal holding the key and languages?

Then we are aware of the disparity of tech that is available to the masses vs. what specific groups are privy to. Yet we are aware that intelligence agencies have disclosed projects (now outdated) of research into "Psi" abilities and those purported superhuman abilities like remote viewing, lucid dreaming, psychometry etc. I don't think they have stopped, or that their disclosure laws are built in such a way that they would have incriminating or highly sensitive information being leaked to the people. And this is with only "one" intelligence agency in mind. Also note that you have spyware in your hands in the form of your smartphone, and that you can take your pick as to which intelligence agency is collecting and viewing your information.

I think there are humans who know quite well what we are capable of, or is privy to information that sorely outpaces what is available publicly. Even if malice is involved, I think interest and aptitude is a major deterrent, as well as the demoralising factor of this whole thing being so huge that "we can't possibly do anything about it".

Lykanized

I really believe everything humans are capable of doing physically(including making sounds and language) are sacred and beautiful and not all subhuman. If anything, they're to me more extraterrestrial than 'Earthly'(in accordance with the illusion as to what Earth is)

I speak a lot about transcending language because language, while sacred, is perhaps one of the most sacred of things and it very long ago started to be used to manipulate humanity into forgetting just what it can do with language and sound

I'm very interested in glossolalia and lately I'm also interested in any means of stretching the limitations of language and exploring what else can be done with it. As an example, something I'm playing with now is English spoken backwards. I love how it sounds backwards. I think there's something there for me to find so I'm searching for it

I write poetry, but where I write from is, as I know I've said a million times so it's boring now, a wordless place. I believe all creation comes from there, including language. So as languages exist now, they're systematic and controlled rather than organic and rising purely from our human experience. In other words, this influence that makes it to where we have to escape the limitations of language to see and understand much of what is and is possible for us is what's actually alien and extraterrestrial. In its sacred and infinite and organic form, it would be human and Earthly

I believe people can communicate telepathically and we could right now if we wanted to. It would just take working through some of the artificial junk in our minds. But I believe the most beautiful of communication is combination of a multitude of physical expressions... body, voice, hands, dance, organic sounds(not systematic language), joined with telepathy
oh, I forgot to say, the reason I even mentioned poetry is because something I've been interested in doing lately is taking my poems and breaking them down to the level of purest meaning which will mean I'm gonna be taking away a lot of the 'language' and turning it into something new. I'm also thinking of adding that to music which is why I'm veering in the direction of music now

conspiracy theorist

I enjoy your ideas on language, Lykan. What have you found with backwards language and poetry? Would you incorporate those forms into music, if/when you go down that road?

Lykanized

Not to get all biblical on everybody, cuz I'm not about that **** for real, but:

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods'?

Just been thinking about this in relation to free will.

But then it goes into:

"But like mortals you will die,
and like rulers you will fall.”

and that just makes me figure there are limitations and fate will **** you up either way
It's funny how the bible has all these lines in which some little keys of light are revealed, but people tend to gloss over them or they don't get it because the hold of that illusion that they are powerless is so powerful(given that they're the one sustaining it and they're powerful)

Does the idea of free will trouble you?
I think about it sometimes too, but I've realized it's perhaps not even worth thinking about, perhaps it's irrelevant. Well, it's relevant, but as a wrung on the ladder up. The reason I think it doesn't matter is because regardless of whether we have free will, we know we have a set of tools with us. We know we can use our intuition, we know we can perhaps communicate with our guides, we know we have passions and desires and loves and those passions and loves matter. We know people we love matter. We know if we feel something deeply, it's for a reason and it's propelling us forward to do something with our lives

I'm not even sure if I'm correctly conveying why I don't think it matters, but I'd say if you have what you're passionate about and who you love, you know what matters

moonkat235

It's funny how the bible has all these lines in which some little keys of light are revealed, but people tend to gloss over them or they don't get it because the hold of that illusion that they are powerless is so powerful(given that they're the one sustaining it and they're powerful)

Does the idea of free will trouble you?
I think about it sometimes too, but I've realized it's perhaps not even worth thinking about, perhaps it's irrelevant. Well, it's relevant, but as a wrung on the ladder up. The reason I think it doesn't matter is because regardless of whether we have free will, we know we have a set of tools with us. We know we can use our intuition, we know we can perhaps communicate with our guides, we know we have passions and desires and loves and those passions and loves matter. We know people we love matter. We know if we feel something deeply, it's for a reason and it's propelling us forward to do something with our lives

I'm not even sure if I'm correctly conveying why I don't think it matters, but I'd say if you have what you're passionate about and who you love, you know what matters

Yeah I hear that a lot. That the question of free will vs fate doesn't matter. I think that's largely true, but something about that question kinda haunts me. Idk why. I've had some good conversations on it that have made me even more curious. lol

Lykanized

I enjoy your ideas on language, Lykan. What have you found with backwards language and poetry? Would you incorporate those forms into music, if/when you go down that road?
I just started doing it. It's an idea I've had for a long time, but tbh I just started doing it yesterday lol. So I'm still exploring. But I can feel there's something there. I'm not gonna be sticking with backwards language. That's a jumping off point for me to explore the complex layers of sound

I do still love poetry and I want to explore performance poetry. I'd love to go to an open mic and see if I can make people feel things if I perform a 'deconstructed' poem. The sounds would of course still be connected with impressions and feelings and emotions, and the whole point of doing this is that they might be even more deeply connected to those things if I move away from the confines of language

I do want add this to music as well tho. I think I'm gonna make music. I've always wanted to be a musician, I just didn't believe in myself. But I love music, and I love the holy combination of 'language' and music. I want to become part of the music and sounds and I want to move people and invite them to become a part of it with me

I have many visions as to what I could do, so that's what I'm working toward

Ultimately I want to heal people I can, but I also want to help people liberate themselves

AppLeo

Do you like magic now?

I'd say that I'm open to it now due to plain curiosity. When you hold a stagnant set of beliefs for too long ideas get quite boring, and you only know how to think one way. You divide yourself from everyone else and create a me vs. them mentality. It's not very productive for intellectual discussions.

I recently watched the 'Apocolypse' season from American Horror Story and the magic used in it was interesting, even though that kind of magic is fictional.

moonkat235

I'd say that I'm open to it now due to plain curiosity. When you hold a stagnant set of beliefs for too long ideas get quite boring, and you only know how to think one way. You divide yourself from everyone else and create a me vs. them mentality. It's not very productive for intellectual discussions.

I recently watched the 'Apocolypse' season from American Horror Story and the magic used in it was interesting, even though that kind of magic is fictional.

Yay! My lil buddy, I missed you!

I like talking with you, even though we had arguments and stuff. How is school life?