Astrology for All - Discussion Board

Hi Manuu,

My little boy is doing great, we have a really close bond. Children tend to bring out a lot of your good qualities, playfulness and enjoyment of life. Sometimes I think when you have a child you realize how selfish you can be at times. Wanting to your own thing but you have a responsibility now for a child and what you want to do has to fit in with the needs of the family.

Parenthood has it's ups and downs but well worth it all. I know when I am doing a good job when my little boy looks at me and gives me his gorgeous smile, that is better than any trophy or medal in the world.

Astrology wise I am trying to focus on what I am suppose to be learning and I guess what I need to learn. I am trying to become more orderly and practical, grounding all the water in my chart. Not live in too much disorganisation in the home. Facing my responsibilities for once in my life. I have tried it before but always return to my old ways. I will have to be persistent. It is for my own good a nice practical ordered life with a touch of the spiritual. Life is a about balancing the areas of your life out, using your energy productively. One step at a time. Once I begin to ground myself I will be a better focused Astrologer and my studies will take a more structured approach.

Miss S

Cassie Priam

Yes we are in a human body for a reason. When we incarnate we are meant to balance spirit and body. Soul and human. Both are important. We cannot focus too much on either side.

I would love to go to a mountain top and just pray, meditate and study. But I cannot in this life. I must be of service to others, I must be a practical mystic, with a down to earth spirituality. And I must take care of my responsibilities in this life, family, job, home. And pay attention to my body and be healthy.

Totally agreed with everything you have just said Cassie. All life needs balancing. Although at times I can find practical everyday living a bore and hate to do chores, I do feel happier and relaxed when they are done and I can focus on my more spiritual hobbies with a clearer mind, not having to worry about what I haven't done or jobs needed to complete.

Miss S

Cassie Priam

Interestingly this reflects something I have been reading lately in the Ra channeled material, Law of One books, etc.

For optimal spiritual growth and psychic functioning it is important to keep a clean tidy environment. Helps the energy flow better. And a messy environment may be a sign that the spirit is disorganized and unfocused.
(Yikes am I in trouble !! ;) ) But actually I have been on a strange cleaning obsession and then I happened upon the Ra material. Maybe I am trying to get my energy in better shape!

:)

Lenvdb

Miss Saturn said:
I find God through astrology, the higher plane, my souls purpose this lifetime. This is why it holds such a strong influence on me.

Hi Miss Saturn. Nice quote!

I have been walking with God for over 30 years, and God lead me to astrology recently. I think it is all suppose to be connected somehow, despite what the church teaches.:)

www.godsfriends.co.uk

Len