Should I turn down this gig?

wan

Hello. Got a new gig that's supposed to begin on Tuesday. Lasts one month. But I am feeling titanically lazy. I been debating with myself whether to turn it down. I have about 1 to 2 days to decide.

Please see chart, thanks.

Attachments

• job.gif
    job.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 38

ElenaJ

Midheaven ruler Venus is strong, conjunct MH and trine Saturn of your 2nd of income.
Moon about to conjunct Jupiter, ruler of the ascendent.
Looks like it will work out quite well for you!

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Elena's delineation. And with your significator/Jup so completely out of aspect and lacking reception for the job/Venus, I can see why you turned it down.

wan

Omg! Its been 2 days only and already I am regretting my decision to turn it down. Fuuuuuuudge.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Let's just put this into the "would've should've could've" category?
It would have been very positive for you, but if you weren't feeling up to it physically, then you made a decision.

"I will probably just quit on them again, knowing myself."
In the future, why would you give it up?
For some, this is a cover up for fear of failing... you bail out before they bail you out. Is this your case?

wan

Let's just put this into the "would've should've could've" category?
It would have been very positive for you, but if you weren't feeling up to it physically, then you made a decision.

"I will probably just quit on them again, knowing myself."
In the future, why would you give it up?
For some, this is a cover up for fear of failing... you bail out before they bail you out. Is this your case?
Lol no. I wish my psyche was that advanced.

The prosaic truth is that I found a forum for this computer game and I was having lots of fun posting. So fun in fact that I did not feel like working. I just wanted to stay home and post all day like the no-life that I was. But the bloom came off the rose very quickly for some reason and now here I am, kicking myself for turning down this great opportunity.