Seclusion and depression?

Jes092185

Could you please post the birth information of this person (you dont have to use a name, just the date, time and place of birth.
I can create a chart and read it for myself and possibly get it to this thread.
But I will be able to discuss it here.

Poor self esteem + isolating is not a simple, one-aspect or one position issue. It is a
"complex". It's commonly known as a neurosis. The chart of this person might fall into this category but I'd have to see the chart.
LIN

Absolutely. It is 9/6/79 @ 5:23 am in flint Michigan. Thank you 😊

astrology02

saturn in the 12th which is in a t-square with my venus for me :(

I think planets in the 12th make you want to isolate yourself from the world- I want to have friends, be social- but at the same time have this intense desire to be alone. If I am around people for long periods of time I have to spend time alone.

I work at a job that is very people oriented- but when I come home I need to just watch tv alone to recharge.

Also saturn in the 12th makes you very depressed. I appear to be such a happy person but I get depressed a lot. It is very hidden though (12th house). Also it's very hard to pinpoint why I get depressed- a lot of it is from the world's problems/ guilt.

Last edited:

Lin

Here is Justin's chart...hopefully. LIN

Attachments

• astro_24gw_1317_justin__asto_weeklyforum__2015125.67307.6623.gif
    astro_24gw_1317_justin__asto_weeklyforum__2015125.67307.6623.gif
    110.6 KB · Views: 27

Lin

OK...Jes, now that we have Justin's chart....I have a first question:
What is the relationship like between his parents?
He has Saturn opp. the Moon and I am wondering if his parents have trouble communicating or if one of them is a depressive?
LIN

Lin

Jes,
I went thru the trouble of posting this chart (above) and you have not followed up on this inquiry. Have you lost interest?
LIN

Jes092185

Jes,
I went thru the trouble of posting this chart (above) and you have not followed up on this inquiry. Have you lost interest?
LIN

Oh my goodness! I never even saw the response. I am so sorry! I truly appreciate it.

His mom and dad had quite a tumultuous marriage. They were married, then divorced, then married again. From my understanding, there was a lot of physical violence. Both have different stories so I don't know who caused what. However, his mother did commit suicide 2.5 years ago.

Last edited:

Jes092185

Awwww that makes me a sad. Both my niece and nephew have Saturn in 12 :( out of curiosity, how is your relationship with your father?

saturn in the 12th which is in a t-square with my venus for me :(

I think planets in the 12th make you want to isolate yourself from the world- I want to have friends, be social- but at the same time have this intense desire to be alone. If I am around people for long periods of time I have to spend time alone.

I work at a job that is very people oriented- but when I come home I need to just watch tv alone to recharge.

Also saturn in the 12th makes you very depressed. I appear to be such a happy person but I get depressed a lot. It is very hidden though (12th house). Also it's very hard to pinpoint why I get depressed- a lot of it is from the world's problems/ guilt.