NN/SN composite

Aquavirg

I'm putting together a composite chart for someone, and [maybe I'm doing something wrong; I'm new to this]... the NN and SN are EXACTLY conjunct. I haven't seen this before and can't find anything online about it. Is this a twin flame thing??

Aquavirg

I should specify that in all the other charts I've done for couples, the NN and SN always are 180 degrees apart... but this is conjunct and I think I did my math right. I'm doing these by hand. Person 1 + Person 2... ÷2

ElenaJ

I should specify that in all the other charts I've done for couples, the NN and SN always are 180 degrees apart... but this is conjunct and I think I did my math right. I'm doing these by hand. Person 1 + Person 2... ÷2

Yes, you are evidently doing something wrong.....
Why not use astro.com? It computes it all for you.

Aquavirg

I was doing [Person 1 NN + Person 2 NN] ÷2, and then same for the SN. I got identical numbers, so even just from a numerology standpoint that kinda freaked me out 😕

ElenaJ

I was doing [Person 1 NN + Person 2 NN] ÷2, and then same for the SN. I got identical numbers, so even just from a numerology standpoint that kinda freaked me out 😕

The. north node and the south node are two poles, so they will be opposites. Even in composite.