Will I move out this year?

Inquisag

There are indications in the chart that you should move if given an opportunity (Sun and Mercury in their fall in the 4th house). If your health is not good in your current location, that would be another reason (Mars ruler of the 1st and 6th houses).

I think you may have an opportunity to move in 7 months (Mars in cadent house and 7 degrees from 7th house cusp).

cloxkinghere

There are indications in the chart that you should move if given an opportunity (Sun and Mercury in their fall in the 4th house). If your health is not good in your current location, that would be another reason (Mars ruler of the 1st and 6th houses).

I think you may have an opportunity to move in 7 months (Mars in cadent house and 7 degrees from 7th house cusp).

Mentally, it has been tough. I wanted to stay with my parents, but, it’s proving to be difficult since we don’t have the same views on things.

Inquisag

I see that Mars separated from a conjunction with Uranus when you asked the question. That looks like a verbal or physical altercation with one of the parents (Uranus modern ruler of 4). If this was the case, make the move happen.

Chrysalis

This is a Feb 13th chart.
You posted this chart on here on march the 13th, are you sure you've got the month correct ?