Can we trust this guy with our Horoscopes ??

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Hi !!

You've seen my posts [he says hopefully:D]

Well , some of you have asked me stuff in PM's [ no names - ever]

I am unsure as to my skills at interpretation ... and .... i'd like for "my natives" to see what other astrologer's can tell about my faculty for Astrology.

The Neptune on Descendant may impact this faculty ??

Anyway ..... here it is , i am looking for Frank and Earnest critiques in all areas , esp "Astro-skill" ,.

Good Humour and Healthy attitudes always help :D

All questions answered first and queried later ;) ..... no subject too sensitive ...... probing questions welcomed !!

No Secrets , my real name is on the Chart.

rw52eo.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
astrology, to Stephen

Stephen,

You asked:
I am unsure as to my skills at interpretation ... and .... i'd like for "my natives" to see what other astrologer's can tell about my faculty for Astrology.

You have a least aspected (strong energy) Uranus (friends, also astrology (using modern rulerships) ) conjunct (energy is combined with) your IC (inner world), so you do not "connect in" with your astrology energy. So it tends to "flow" from your own inner connection to yourself. Your challenge is to accept you have this astrological energy...even though you don't directly "feel" it.

Inwardly,

Tim

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
suprisingly neptune is often associated with astrologers.uranus is the traditional ruler of astrology and in your chart it is places near the nadir.the 4th house rules your personality structure .with uranus there, you have inherent astrological abilities.you personality structure is insynch with astrological principles.the sun opposed to uranus at midheaven ,increase you ability to use astrological skills in the social context.
your jupiter sextile to chiron gives you a "therapist's" insights.chiron is also associated with astrology in the greek myths.hence this sextile position with jupiter gives you a incisive understanding of the application of astrological principles.
to balance your precise analytical skills,LOL,your moon/uranus midpoint is square to neptune.this gives a interesting combination of innovative,practical ideas,with idealistic and diffuse reasoning.this aspect can show up as starting projects but not finishing them,as they were too ambitous in the first place.this aspect can sometimes leave you second guessing your decisions,continually changing and restructuring them.with neptune on the descendant,you can project a naive ,simple minded persona that surprises other when your articulate reasoning appears.
rahu

Last edited:
I have a question, or maybe a couple OR MORE :) .

1. How do you handle having a Taurus Asc, and Sun in Aquarius opposed to Uranus, two different energies. Your big three asc/Sun and Moon are in fixed signs.

2. Chart ruler Venus is in a compromising position with Mars and Saturn in Capricorn ;) , how does that work.

3. And are you going to answer these questions, with Mercury opposed Pluto usually people with this aspect like to do the probing. How does it feel do be interrogated. :D

I have looked at you nodes on my solar fire, in case you needed some direction. :D I like looking at peoples nodes, I looked at Hitlers today also. :p

Here is you nodal reading:

A sense of purpose can help us overcome the most onerous difficulties in our lives, by taking the focus away from our failings and problems, and shining the light on our strengths and talents. By concentrating on our purpose we can distract ourselves from our troubles, and maintain the forward momentum of our lives. A sense of purpose can also lead to feelings of happiness and joy. Ancient astrologers believed that a person could either identify with their human body and human life, or could focus on a spiritual life. A rewarding spiritual life can help ease human pain and suffering, and inject joy into every day life. A sense of purpose can assist the process of transferring our identification from our human selves to the spiritual sides of our nature, and one of the greatest gifts of astrology is to help us determine our purpose.

The North Node and South Node form an axis in astrology, which is said to represent one's destiny or spiritual quest in life. This axis is also linked with our purpose. The North Node points to a key lesson in our lives. It represents new experiences towards which we must aim during this life. We have already learnt the skills of its opposite point, the South Node, in the past. Now we must grow and stretch ourselves through the North Node.

Your North Node is in the fifth house and your South Node is in the eleventh house of your birth chart indicating a quest to create and own your destiny. You need to give up your personal dreams and develop self-discipline to
build a creative life. Your nodal axis has the North Node in Virgo and the South Node in the sign of Pisces denoting that you're destined to become dedicated to the service of others. You'll need to overcome the tendency to daydream and feel overwhelmed and to put your compassion and wisdom to practical use for humanity.

The North Node and the planet Venus are combining in your chart suggesting that your destiny is linked with the need to develop harmonious and balanced relationships. Relationships play an important role in your
accomplishments. You are joyous when you're part of a team, working in collaboration with other people to achieve your objectives.

The North Node and the planet Mars are combining to suggest that you're being challenged to become assertive and focused on your personal goals. Independence and self-confidence are keys to your growth in this life, and you may find yourself thrust into leadership roles.

The Ascendant, or Rising Sign as it's sometimes called, is a key to discovering our purpose. Ancient astrologers believed that the Ascendant depicted our primary motivation as individuals. Some believed that it was one of the
links to discovering what makes a person happy. When we're accomplishing our primary motivation then we're happy. The more modern Esoteric astrologers believe that this sensitive chart point reveals our soul's purpose.
When we're carrying out our soul's purpose then we're joyful. They believe that acceptance of our purpose, or fate, can help us achieve success and satisfaction, and that meditation on the qualities of the Ascendant can help us focus on our life's purpose.

The sign of Taurus is considered "feminine" by Ancient astrologers suggesting that you're more likely to wait until you feel comfortable before pursuing your purpose. You're also likely to depend on other people to take the initiative. Taurus is also a Fixed sign denoting fixity of purpose, resolution, self-reliance and independence. Structure, stability and reliability are the cornerstones of your life. Your primary motivation is for security, in
particular material security, and you aim to achieve this security through practical feats. It's likely to be a slow process towards successfully achieving your purpose, because you'll not be hurried. In fact you need to be wary of
becoming too fixed in your comfort zone. The positive side of this tendency is that when you do commit to a course of action, then you can be relied on to come up with the goods. Your decisions are based on careful consideration,
and you'll tenaciously follow through with actions. There's a strong emphasis on the physical side of life with this Ascendant. For instance your purpose may be linked with a physical activity. It's also possible that you're physically attractive to other people. This, combined with your reserved charm, enables you to achieve your objectives.

Your organisational ability may play a key role in your life's purpose. Life experience also features prominently in your life, providing you with the wisdom needed to accomplish success. In Esoteric astrology the sign of Taurus is linked to what is called the third eye, spiritual insight and wisdom. You need to ensure that your desire for material security doesn't stand in the way of you fully expressing your spiritual wisdom and intuition. Your purpose is connected to creating beauty and manifesting spiritual plans, and using your spiritual insights in a practical manner. You might find the Biblical saying a useful affirmation: "You will know them by their works".

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

this is great !!!

yeee haww

I need to work for a few hours ....... but i swear to give back as good as you gave ..... that was awesome .... the answers , i hope , will provoke us to further insight . (well, 4 me at least)

My thanx to all for the "hold-backs" .... i know they're there ....

I stand by what i said above re: feedback.

Mucho gratitude and respect
LLT

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Moderate Tim ( Mr Othey)

................[snip]...............You have a least aspected (strong energy) Uranus (friends, also astrology (using modern rulerships) ) conjunct (energy is combined with) your IC (inner world), so you do not "connect in" with your astrology energy. So it tends to "flow" from your own inner connection to yourself. Your challenge is to accept you have this astrological energy...even though you don't directly "feel" it.

Inwardly,

Tim
I resemble that remark !! [hands on hips]...... how many pages do i have to tell you about how this fits!!! :) In retrospect , i spent 30 years trying to convince self that it was "illogical feelings" based on "issues" i had ( some sort of self-delusion that led to self-fulfilling prophecy).

Regardless of how the matter progressed i convince(d) myself that those "direct knowings" were to be discounted on the basis of "what i had been taught to think".

Indeed , i have indulged like a pig (self-denial) over this facility ...... and Pluto / Neptune / Uranus transits and a **Rx Pmerc** (19yo - 42yo) exacerbated this "self-denial". ( check the current Pluto transit)

The best example is "dumping" ..... i would see/hear folk talking astrology and note their comments ..... the more "serious" they were , the more scathing i was. It wasn't a negative portrayal of astrology , nor was it a "nasty" reading..... it was more like the "oh yeah , **** easy !! .... blah blah blah blah" ( the dump) then a silence full of a smart-**** smile ... wait for the jaws to drop and ...answer 1 or 2 questions and .........[exit , stage right] .... back to the world of ****hedonistic pleasures (which show up in the chart) - that a "football playing , beer drinking , drug smoking , sex-crazed" Hedonist knew more about astrology than those that respectfully studied and practised - brought the exact reaction i wanted .... talk about an "ego trip" ..... [thinks of the scene in "good will hunting" , in the bar , when he dabates the "pretentious pipe smoking PhD student"]

i do not know "where" my interpretation gets formed , i can tell you the list of things that i "attend" to consciously , but not the method of "coalescence" ... go figure huh??

at this level , the chart and the calculations become a talisman , a reflected "object" used to "elevate the mind" (for want of a better term) , in the same way that the image of "Buddha" is a reflection of the self during chanting.

**The Rx Pmerc** - at 19yo(RefDate=2Mar60) prog's merc went Rx @ 25pis51 ....this point is my South Node ..... and square to Jupiter ....... Cant wait to see what happens to my Art/Astro/Music when Pmerc hits the Node ...again !! :D - ...only another 13 years to wait :D **
****Hedonistic pleasures**** - This belongs here ....... took a long time to realise that "drug euphoria" didn't necessarily require drugs ...... Panadeine Forte can addict me in 3 days ,so-o , whilst i indulge myself , i avoid those substances which can create "physical dependency". It's a "self regulated" thing (and i have very clear and strict boundaries - alwayd did) based on my "circumstances/ambitions" ....and ....my FEARS for myself. I put this here because it follows the theme of a lack of self-understanding , or , of the ability to integrate /accept ..... The Inner Self , aka in this context - Direct Knowledge (gnosis).

PS.this (your comment) sounded like it came straight from my mother (the astrology teacher) ..... not my mother ( the mother) ..... Father deceased @ 9yo .... so the Mother (Sun Conjuncts my NNode ++++) shows as both. It ain't a pretty story , but it has virtue and true courage , both hers and mine.

Rahu

suprisingly neptune is often associated with astrologers.uranus is the traditional ruler of astrology and in your chart it is places near the nadir.the 4th house rules your personality structure .with uranus there, you have inherent astrological abilities.you personality structure is insynch with astrological principles.the sun opposed to uranus at midheaven ,increase you ability to use astrological skills in the social context.
Empathy seems to come from the "direct knowledge" place too ... i'm hopeless with picking peoples motivations , but i can tell how they're are feeling too too easily ( and sometimes it is "phsycally sickening") ... , be it a group or an individual , whether they, or I, like it or not .

I have to switch it off ........ you saw the effect of this on "Wayne Penner" and "PLF" ..... i can tell you both of these posters have hidden aganda's ....whether they know that is "unknown" :D to me.

your jupiter sextile to chiron gives you a "therapist's" insights.chiron is also associated with astrology in the greek myths.hence this sextile position with jupiter gives you a incisive understanding of the application of astrological principles.
This also plays with the Rx Pmerc Station point ..... the degree tells me i have to somehow resolve this ( a lesson) through the Nodes / Jupiter ..... Pmars hitting Chiron soon ?? Chiron at 27aqu++ has just had a Rx Venus and a Saturn opposition transit .... oh joy !!! (seriously ....some valuable lessons , not easy , but valuable in the context of the Progressed New moon ( Eclipse) in 2005.) The Pmoon is "just now" coming out from the glare of the sun ...and is also sitting on the ASC and opposite the current RxMerc Transit.

Did i get all that out ??? :D

to balance your precise analytical skills,LOL,your moon/uranus midpoint is square to neptune.this gives a interesting combination of innovative,practical ideas,with idealistic and diffuse reasoning.
ROFLMAO ...liked this .....:"with idealistic and diffuse reasoning" .... meaning =he is ~!@#$%^& wacky .... "out there" !!!! :D :D :D

I hear it all the time. ;)

this aspect can show up as starting projects but not finishing them,as they were too ambitous in the first place.
yes ...Yes ..... YES !!!!
this aspect can sometimes leave you second guessing your decisions,continually changing and restructuring them.with neptune on the descendant
yes , more on this in the next response(s) ..... the fixed signs combined with the Saturn/Venus/Mars conj loosely hooking into this (sextile thru quintile) can exacerbate this at times , i feel it as a misplaced loyalty , a mis-use of "single-minded determination" , at the same time there is a balance there ..... i reach a point where it dawns on me that the "situation" no longer has "heart"(merit) for me. There's good and bad here .... the difference between loyalty and misplaced or misdirected loyalty.

,you can project a naive ,simple minded persona that surprises other when your articulate reasoning appears.
People who know me will "scurry away" when i lift the lid on this , as you put it , surprise !!!!! :D :D :D My Mum used to call it "the sledgehammer" ..... often it is a simple , quiet comment that exposes "peoples true motivations , peccadillo's , foibles, etc etc." It is a weapon , i use it as such !!! ... sparingly and only when necessary.(other people are clever too) :D :D :D

Thanx Rahu ...... any questions ...i'm good to go !!!

anything !!!! ( no limits) ...practice your art ...this applies to all of you out there ................;)

Shining Ray

Shining Ray .............

I have a question, or maybe a couple OR MORE .
... Really ???? LOL !!

1. How do you handle having a Taurus Asc
.. practically , beautifully , and with the trine/sextile between ASC and Pluto / Merc Opposition ..... it is undoubtedly the best most efficacious way of doing it .....wanna argue :D ???
and Sun in Aquarius opposed to Uranus, two different energies.
I think along the lines of Mutual Reception "i'll keep you happy if you make me happy"
Your big three asc/Sun and Moon are in fixed signs.
you need glasses :p ....neptune in Scorp on the Desc ...... fixed fixed , fixed , and ~!@#$%^& WELL FIXED :D :p

2. Chart ruler Venus is in a compromising position with Mars and Saturn in Capricorn , how does that work.
this needs to be considered alongside the previous Question of "fixedness" .... how can i say this ..... If you had to choose , based on this chart , to have me as opposition or as a team-mate , what would it be ???

also , rythym , loyalty , and energy .......

all in the 9th ?? ..... Lot's of Older girlfriends when i was young ...all of them actually , was always told .... you'll meet through "work" ..possibly from O/seas with me going there to be with them.

what happened ?? ..... turns out that the travel is in "social status" and "higher learning" ..... looking back , i was only a mentally "on the same level" once in my life ...so far ;) ...and she was 13yrs older than I at the time ( i am presuming that doesn't change over the years ;) )
3. And are you going to answer these questions, with Mercury opposed Pluto usually people with this aspect like to do the probing. How does it feel do be interrogated.
NO !!!! F*** OFF !!! ..... ROFLMFAO

yes ..... and you will be convinced of the incontrovertible nature of everything that comes out of my mouth ..... ( a mouthful usually ;) )

Now , .... about you ???? [laffin hard here]

I have looked at you nodes on my solar fire, in case you needed some direction. I like looking at peoples nodes, I looked at Hitlers today also.
They must smell by now !!!
Here is you nodal reading:

A sense of purpose can help us overcome the most onerous difficulties in our lives, by taking the focus away from our failings and problems, and shining the light on our strengths and talents. By concentrating on our purpose we can distract ourselves from our troubles, and maintain the forward momentum of our lives. A sense of purpose can also lead to feelings of happiness and joy. Ancient astrologers believed that a person could either identify with their human body and human life, or could focus on a spiritual life. A rewarding spiritual life can help ease human pain and suffering, and inject joy into every day life. A sense of purpose can assist the process of transferring our identification from our human selves to the spiritual sides of our nature, and one of the greatest gifts of astrology is to help us determine our purpose.
when i identify more with my body - i am "distracted" , when i focus on the spritual , mental - i find "true" (fulfilling) purpose. - this is good !!
The North Node and South Node form an axis in astrology, which is said to represent one's destiny or spiritual quest in life. This axis is also linked with our purpose. The North Node points to a key lesson in our lives. It represents new experiences towards which we must aim during this life. We have already learnt the skills of its opposite point, the South Node, in the past. Now we must grow and stretch ourselves through the North Node.

Your North Node is in the fifth house and your South Node is in the eleventh house of your birth chart indicating a quest to create and own your destiny. You need to give up your personal dreams and develop self-discipline to
build a creative life. Your nodal axis has the North Node in Virgo and the South Node in the sign of Pisces denoting that you're destined to become dedicated to the service of others. You'll need to overcome the tendency to daydream and feel overwhelmed and to put your compassion and wisdom to practical use for humanity.

The North Node and the planet Venus are combining in your chart suggesting that your destiny is linked with the need to develop harmonious and balanced relationships. Relationships play an important role in your
accomplishments. You are joyous when you're part of a team, working in collaboration with other people to achieve your objectives.
This is the "emerging" theme of the progressed New Moon ( Eclipse) mentioned earlier ....so true ..... so scary ..... so .... enlightening !!!!

The North Node and the planet Mars are combining to suggest that you're being challenged to become assertive and focused on your personal goals. Independence and self-confidence are keys to your growth in this life, and you may find yourself thrust into leadership roles.
This is true , and has happened a few times in different areas of life .... having said that ...... Yes , i know that i have been waiting , and i know what i have been waiting for ( as opposed to most) ...... it is now time to pick up the cudgels.(it is one of the reasons i am here in the forum)

The Ascendant, or Rising Sign as it's sometimes called, is a key to discovering our purpose. Ancient astrologers believed that the Ascendant depicted our primary motivation as individuals. Some believed that it was one of the
links to discovering what makes a person happy. When we're accomplishing our primary motivation then we're happy. The more modern Esoteric astrologers believe that this sensitive chart point reveals our soul's purpose.
When we're carrying out our soul's purpose then we're joyful. They believe that acceptance of our purpose, or fate, can help us achieve success and satisfaction, and that meditation on the qualities of the Ascendant can help us focus on our life's purpose.

The sign of Taurus is considered "feminine" by Ancient astrologers suggesting that you're more likely to wait until you feel comfortable before pursuing your purpose. You're also likely to depend on other people to take the initiative. Taurus is also a Fixed sign denoting fixity of purpose, resolution, self-reliance and independence. Structure, stability and reliability are the cornerstones of your life. Your primary motivation is for security, in
particular material security, and you aim to achieve this security through practical feats. It's likely to be a slow process towards successfully achieving your purpose, because you'll not be hurried. In fact you need to be wary of
becoming too fixed in your comfort zone. The positive side of this tendency is that when you do commit to a course of action, then you can be relied on to come up with the goods. Your decisions are based on careful consideration,
and you'll tenaciously follow through with actions. There's a strong emphasis on the physical side of life with this Ascendant. For instance your purpose may be linked with a physical activity. It's also possible that you're physically attractive to other people. This, combined with your reserved charm, enables you to achieve your objectives.
all true .... especially the part about being "a spunk"!!! Just look at that face , that body , that birthdate ... i mean ... they chase me down the streets , through shopping centres !! (is that enough??)
Your organisational ability may play a key role in your life's purpose. Life experience also features prominently in your life, providing you with the wisdom needed to accomplish success. In Esoteric astrology the sign of Taurus is linked to what is called the third eye, spiritual insight and wisdom. You need to ensure that your desire for material security doesn't stand in the way of you fully expressing your spiritual wisdom and intuition. Your purpose is connected to creating beauty and manifesting spiritual plans, and using your spiritual insights in a practical manner. You might find the Biblical saying a useful affirmation: "You will know them by their works".
I am , and always have been perpetually poor , i love comfort , but i hate wealth for it's own sake. Example , I have always handed all my "wages" to the woman of the house (when there was one) , including the "pay slip" , and in the back of my mind i have always done this as a gesture of loyalty , trust , etc., ... for spiritual reasons.

This , - You might find the Biblical saying a useful affirmation: "You will know them by their works" - and many others like it ... i am full of pithy bits and pieces which reflect this thought/feeling.

Thanx to all of you ..... you can bring on the difficult/awkward/humiliating ones any time you are ready .... really !!! :D

Leave em smiling
LLT

Tarion

I do not agree with the nodal reading, the fact that mars and venus loosely trine the north node is not that significant. Conjunctions and squares are what will be most felt to the person and I would totaly ignore trines of such a large orb. The reading is computerbased and should be interpreted at such.

This is coming from someone with north node conjunct mars and square venus and uranus.. close orbs! ;)

As for !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*'s (that is the name you're registered with ;) ) faculty for astrology, I think it's hard to be that specific with a chart. But you do have an emotionally need to talk and be listened to, preferably to impress your listeners? ;) (leo moon in third house), a strong tenth house and a strong ninth house giving you much drive and outgoing qualities and a need to seek truth and to expand your horizons? Together with a strong sun-uranus opposition, giving you a need to seek an original way of expressing yourself. Seems to me that astrology is one way of achieving some of this. :)

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

As for !3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*'s (that is the name you're registered with ;) )
Call me Leo , LLT ... the name is "Leo_Luna_Incogneto"(Leo_Lunar_Tick - incogneto) :p

But you do have an emotionally need to talk and be listened to, preferably to impress your listeners? ;) (leo moon in third house)
humiliating .... but ....true !!

you a need to seek an original way of expressing yourself.
Absolutely !!!!! Every day in every way ........

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I do not agree with the nodal reading, the fact that mars and venus loosely trine the north node is not that significant. Conjunctions and squares are what will be most felt to the person and I would totaly ignore trines of such a large orb. The reading is computerbased and should be interpreted at such.

This is coming from someone with north node conjunct mars and square venus and uranus.. close orbs! ;)

Nonetheless , the reading of Trine had a definite resonance.

I don't doubt your rationale by the way , just noting that the description certainly hit the mark !!!

Almost like the chart has a certain congruity , consistency and supporting elements to a single theme.

maybe Einstein was right ...."God does not play Dice."

Kingsley

interesting chart indeed, especially with prog moon emerging from 12th house. you may feel freer than you have for several years very soon. Ruler of 10th in the ninth bodes well for teaching astrology perhaps. You may seem to get hemmed in between relationships and career direction. Caring for others may figure prominently for you and that you may attract those needy people in your life which keeps you busy. In other words your time is well utilized by others and relationships in your life.

Uranus in 4th is the impermanence factor in moving your home base from time to time. Gypsy astrologer - life teacher.

best
kingsley

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

interesting chart indeed, especially with prog moon emerging from 12th house. you may feel freer than you have for several years very soon. Ruler of 10th in the ninth bodes well for teaching astrology perhaps. You may seem to get hemmed in between relationships and career direction. Caring for others may figure prominently for you and that you may attract those needy people in your life which keeps you busy. In other words your time is well utilized by others and relationships in your life.

Uranus in 4th is the impermanence factor in moving your home base from time to time. Gypsy astrologer - life teacher.

Yep , i can feel that moon , it only a week or 2 away. I'm apprehensive . Freedom is a responsibility.

Teach , yep , Merc/Pluto makes sure i drum it in real good like :D
I talk about astro ( esp the math) to plenty of folk (informal) ..... but i am forever teaching people Guitar/Music Theory (and love doing it).

I also Teach "MRP/Procurement for Manufacturers" , mainly the electronics industry .... concept to market stuff .... R&D , dev , mfg , service/support.

i posted on a thread about Sun in the 10th somewhere or other ..... which leads to "my time being utilized well ...by others"

This is too true , both professionally and relationships , as you say.

gypsy ??? ... moi ??? ....but of course ..... and it's mostly mental :D

Thank you Kingsley ..... yes ... i do care.

Life teacher ??? ...more like ....life student !!!!

starlink

Hi there Leo (for the sake of non-complexity), I have been following this thread and you are asking for criticism. Every time someone has answered you, pointing towards good points in your chart (especially relating to your astrological qualities), you add something like:
no subject too sensitive ...... probing questions welcomed !!
as if you suspect there is something unpleasant about you and you want to know if others can find that in your chart.Here is another one:
Thanx to all of you ..... you can bring on the difficult/awkward/humiliating ones any time you are ready .... really !!!
:D

OK, I will give you my opinion (no offence, just my observation). Througout your posts, I got a feeling of irritation (even though I did find your answers OK)and when I came to the end I realised that Tarion was right. It is the Moon, ruler of your 3rd house of the spoken word a.o., in the sign of Leo, square your Ascendant and Neptune and Inconjunct the natural ruler of the 3rd house, Mercury (who is in your chart ruler of your 2nd house of selfworth, psychologically seen and 5th house of selfexpression, creativity.) Moon in Leo needs an audience, needs a stage to stand on and let others applaud you which in turn gives you emotional security. You direct this energy, this need, in an "unsmooth" way (square Ascendant) to others, it could irritate others and in the long run could have averse effect in your public life and career shown by the Sun in opposition to the ruler of the MC and the Mercury-Moon inconjunct. The square to Neptune shows that you can be a dreamer who sets too high goals (Neptune ruler 11) and who can be too idialistic. This could cause problems for you (look at the Grand Square between Moon, Neptune, MC and Asc. Grand squares most of the time show lots of obstacles to overcome in life.
Chiron in the 10th shows the area where you feel most hurt and how you could indeed heal others on the basis of your own experiences. Chiron can make one very insecure in the house it is found and it is conjunct your Mercury (ruler 2 and 5 as mentioned) and your Sun. It also shows where the pain and hurt are coming from.This is probably why you have trouble finishing something you start, because you dont trust yourself.
And now we come to your last remark:
it's ok to ask about my childhood
Sun is ruler of your 4th house and with Uranus opposed to the Sun and Pluto opposed to Mercury it is not difficult to see why Chiron is conjuncting both. I feel that you somehow were not allowed to open your mouth when you were a child or you were not listened to. There are signs of abuse here, mental abuse or heavy criticism and discordance between the parents, divorce possibly. Your childhood experiences are having a great impact on your career. Astrology? Uranus often shows a profession which is different from others and Astrology certainly is and we usually practice it at home and here we find the ruler of the 10th in the 4th. The 4th is a psychic house, and with Uranus (opp.Sun) and Pluto (inconj.Merc.) gives strong occult impulses. You "know" things without understanding where this comes from (like you mentioned, sort of clairvoyant).

Rahu wrote:
suprisingly neptune is often associated with astrologers
. I dont find this surprising because a good astrologer needs to have emphathy and be able to "feel" other peoples problems in order to be able to really help them.(you can with the square to the Moon and Neptune opposing Asc.) But, coming back to that Leo Moon..... In order to help people, you should be able to foremost listen to them instead of them having to listen to you.
So my advice to you is to do just that. I think it will help you to get closer to people (Venus in Capricorn and inconjunct Uranus shows distance to others, you dont let others in).
Let me know where I go wrong here. You are never too old to learn.
Best wishes, Starlink

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Absolutely True !!! all of it ....so i'll just let it sit there unadorned

..... and you "backed off on the childhood stuff / creativity :D

It's hard to show listening skills in a forum ....but that's just equivocation.

The "issue/problem" is there ..... and it ain't easy. Thanx for the advice , it's good stuff.

I know it "comes across" as Arrogance. That knowledge is the great underminer of self-confidence . The question became for me .....

"If i ignore that arrogance in order to build self-confidence ..... is that worthy of my aspirations (for my personal development) ??

The answer always is No !!

Self-importance and the ego will just to wait until i am mature enough to use it wisely.

Hence the willingness to be humiliated ...., i am not without shame , but i view it as an opportunity to break through the veil of my ego.

Sound good ?? It's been F~!@#$% Hell i tell you !!

Best Wishes back at you !

Leo

"Life , Don't talk to me about life" - Marvin , the manically depressed robot from "Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy" :D :D :D

Last edited:

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

Afterthought .....

Mother just got touched upon ... so-o .....

She did my childhood readings , taught me the math and I learnt , and i listened .... i also suffered more than most ... i can say that with ease after 40years.

I am not used to having "gentle practitioners" urging .....

I am more used to "checking for wounds" after a vicious assault on "my description of the world". Of course , the reality is I was always challenged by my readings(Mother) and it stripped me bare .... many many times.

I became numb to the protestation of others , and hence , "the listener" went "away" looking for attention.... the gypsy was born.

Ego Death is a doddle ,but Spiritual Death is Regeneration !!! .... i knew this by the age of 10 .... i kid you not !!

There are darker things here yet !!!

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I am , and always have been perpetually poor , i love comfort , but i hate wealth for it's own sake. Example , I have always handed all my "wages" to the woman of the house (when there was one) , including the "pay slip" , and in the back of my mind i have always done this as a gesture of loyalty , trust , etc., ... for spiritual reasons.
No one picked me up on this ?? ( some stuff you gotta do yourself).

This is evidence of my ability to slip into bad habits ..... BTW i am hetero. :D

It a reflection of something Starlink said about ... "self trust" as opposed to self doubt. The intent behind the gesture of handing over was based on sub-concious(conditioned) responses ..... [my name was only spoken when i was in trouble at home and for the most part school as well] .... i just got along without any title for the most part even at team sports.

Other aspects hook into this as well .

I'm starting a "real time" analysis on my life (big brother style) on another thread .... there's a lot of action (sheesh) and ............

I'd like to use it as a showcase for the proposition that :

...... orbs are "not necessary" in progressions and transits ,

I'll put a "fuller" explanation in the header.

I hope you think it's a novel idea .... i do !! :D

!3*_!un@_!nc*9n!t*

I put this on the other thread too ...

Natal Sun conj Transiting Neptune
Progressed Sun Quincunx Natal Neptune
Transiting Sun conjunct Natal and Progessed Neptune ..

I suppose the question is .... am i dreaming ???

starlink

Dear Leo (yes, I said "dear", dont get scared!!),
Thanks very much for the reply. I was wondering:
the reality is I was always challenged by my readings(Mother) and it stripped me bare .... many many times.
does this mean that she did astrological or whatever other sort of readings about your qualities? Or do I totally misunderstand you here?
Because if she did it in such a manner that it stripped you bare, as you write, then I really feel for you. Just imaging doing this to your own child. No wonder.....
"the listener" went "away" looking for attention.... the gypsy was born.
Well, we dont have to look too far to find the cause for all this. You know, this is an incredibly clever way of how the mind works. Here is a terrific self-defence mechanism at work aiming at not getting hurt by criticism anymore . The more you listened, the more you got hit on the head.
I can imagine how very difficult it is for you to change yourself into a trusting person after what you went through. But you want to change, otherwise you would not have come with your question, which was actually not really the question wasn't it? You have embarked on something else here.

If i ignore that arrogance in order to build self-confidence ..... is that worthy of my aspirations (for my personal development) ??
Why is the answer "No"?? The answer is "Yes" and I believe you are mature enough to work on your personal development, actually, you have started already. Transiting Neptune conjunct your natal Sun makes it look like everything is in chaos (even more so with the quincunx from Sun to Neptune), but you know what they say about chaos. Order will eventually emerge. You should not fight battles right now, just go with the flow, meditate, listen to music (and don't drug yourself silly if that should be on the menu). You are not dreaming, you are just aimlessly floating right now I guess, but it could be very creative. And go on with the astrology, it is the best roadmap you can use in your life.

I'm starting a "real time" analysis on my life
You do that!!

Cheers, Starlink