Date with this person - is it worth it?

viridi

Just after the Full Moon in Taurus trined my n. Venus (exact), I get a date invite. I'm super excited as I've been wishing for someone to flirt with for years, but I'm also scared since this person doesn't strike me as very intelligent.

The general "atmosphere" is probably one of despair,frustration (as it can be seen from Moon opp. Venus). I'm worried that this guy isn't super interested, especially with the weak reception and because he's sitting in his 12th. There's this Venus that separated from Saturn and I'm aspecting it. I think it's related to our common friend (Venus is in his 11th), but she has recently told me that he separated from his girlfriend (months ago).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_face.70492.145379.jpg
    astro_2gw_face.70492.145379.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 42

waybread

The moon (you) applies to a trine with Saturn (him.) That looks like a "yes."

And it's only a date, right? Not a commitment to continue anything you don't want to, after what will hopefully be a pleasant evening.

ElenaJ

You've been waiting for years, and now you have a nice chance to go out with someone. Go with an open mind and heart. The moon trine Saturn shows you will enjoy it. Also there are two conjunctions, sun/venus and mercury/jupiter promising a good time. Not every date has to end in bed, or in marriage, you know!

Chrysalis

Venus is already locked into a sextile with saturn, this stops moon making the trine with saturn, and from what you've mentioned, i'm guessing venus to be his ex (or not so much of an ex) why is the sun feeling the need to hide her ?