I'm in urgent need of your help for my career decision

Which career to follow?

I will be moving to a new architecture school abroad.

I was there in the past but I didn't finish it becomes of my own reasons.

Should I get back to finish architecture or get to a new university (for free) to study what I've always liked best which is computer programming?

These are my birth details:

Nick
Male
09/04/1992
00:20:00 (24 hour format)
Irakleion, Crete, Greece

0vs0TeY.png

This is my chart:

CKwle7I.png

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Re: Which career to follow?

You're in lot of confusion because you're slowly coming out of Sade Sati. When Saturn moves another 10 degrees, you'll have more clarity, however with the approaching Saturn Return, you'll still feel frustrated.

My issue with architecture is that you have a few squares/oppositions if you pursue that profession. It doesn't mean that you won't be successful, it will just be a tougher path. Plus, you have 22 degrees at your MC in Sagittarius (abroad). This is can be a dangerous degree if you decide to pursue a degree abroad. I would stay closer to home. However, this may not be accurate if your birth time is not accurate. Because your moon is in Sag, your mind will always be abroad/thinking of overseas unless you work in your home country as a teacher or do something Sagittarius related.

In Placidus, your Mercury (computers) is in the 2nd degree (the most auspicious and talented degree) of Virgo (work). You will do extremely well with that. I vote for studying/teaching computer programming in your home country.

You're in lot of confusion because you're slowly coming out of Sade Sati. When Saturn moves another 10 degrees, you'll have more clarity, however with the approaching Saturn Return, you'll still feel frustrated.

My issue with architecture is that you have a few squares/oppositions if you pursue that profession. It doesn't mean that you won't be successful, it will just be a tougher path. Plus, you have 22 degrees at your MC in Sagittarius (abroad). This is can be a dangerous degree if you decide to pursue a degree abroad. I would stay closer to home. However, this may not be accurate if your birth time is not accurate. Because your moon is in Sag, your mind will always be abroad/thinking of overseas unless you work in your home country as a teacher or do something Sagittarius related.

In Placidus, your Mercury (computers) is in the 2nd degree (the most auspicious and talented degree) of Virgo (work). You will do extremely well with that. I vote for studying/teaching computer programming in your home country.

Which oppositions do you see? Everyday I wake up feeling depressed, drained, desperate and generally lacking the strength and interest to move on this path.

I hate architecture. Construction. Buildings. Materials. History of Architecture. I'm disgusted by it. It's a form of art and I respect it for what it is but it's not my cup of tea.

I love micro-architecture. Graphics Cards. Programming. Software Design. Interaction Design. I'm involved since my early-teen years. It's tough but I feel at home.

watcherofthesouth

Got your PM and will give you more detail when I look closer at your chart. This energy you're experiencing is mostly Saturn (depression/confusion/fear/lack of support) and this WILL subside. Right now you are being taught how to be patient and put aside your aspirations for success and fulfillment.