When will he contact me?

Cherryjuice

I’m expecting a message/ email from someone and I just want to know when.

Attachments

• EBFBE144-E906-448E-9400-6476DCAA2482.jpg
    EBFBE144-E906-448E-9400-6476DCAA2482.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 59

rafaella

I’m expecting a message/ email from someone and I just want to know when.

Is this about romance? Moon is void, no change for now. So this person may not contact you at all. Moon applies to Saturn after sign change, you are the one to contact him several months from now.

aquarius7000

Hi Cherry,

My apologies, I misread the degree on the Moon somehow, but Rafaella is right. The Moon will not be making any further aspects, so is Void.

However, since the Moon is angular, contact could still happen.

Chrysalis

Moon is considered non-void if it makes a major aspect to another (traditional) planet, not an angle.

I meant for the timing.

Im not seeing moon being void here, being so close to aspect saturn when changes signs. Even moon/saturn gives around the same degrees for the timing as moon/asc.

aquarius7000

I meant for the timing.

Im not seeing moon being void here, being so close to aspect saturn when changes signs. Even moon/saturn gives around the same degrees for the timing as moon/asc.

Being void means when the planet/luminary in the present sign does not make any major aspect to another (traditional planet) during its transit of the present sign.
If we are to consider the aspect the Moon in this case makes after changing signs, we wouldn't need the term Void any more.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Being void means when the planet/luminary is in the present sign does not make any major aspect to another (traditional planet).
If we are to consider the aspect the Moon in this case makes after changing signs, we wouldn't need the term Void any more.

I jst don't really agree with this, if saturn was at say 6 degrees cap, then okay maybe a little voidness going on until anything happens, but saturn's right at capricorns doorway still, and moons well in orb to aspect saturn....there's only around 6 degrees till this aspect takes place. Saturn is right there awaiting the moon, its not even like saturn's even going anywhere anytime soon.

aquarius7000

I jst don't really agree with this, if saturn was at say 6 degrees cap, then okay maybe a little voidness going on until anything happens, but saturn's right at capricorns doorway still, and moons well in orb to aspect saturn....there's only around 6 degrees till this aspect takes place. Saturn is right there awaiting the moon, its not even like saturn's even going anywhere anytime soon.
As long as you are fine with this new definition you have created, it is ok.

Cherryjuice

Is this about romance? Moon is void, no change for now. So this person may not contact you at all. Moon applies to Saturn after sign change, you are the one to contact him several months from now.

This wasn’t romantic, a friend told me he’d call after he gets things figured out and still never did!