Donald Trump will be impeached.

Oddity

Hey, Rahu. You're a loonie, but you're our loonie, you know? Yes, I find some of your more whack theories a bit frustrating, but mostly I don't read your stuff, so problem solved my end. I have no objection to your being here, and no desire to attack you.

I don't even know Ynnest.

Haven't had a sex change, either.

Your illuminati/rothschild/mossad pal -
Odd

david starling

Hey, Rahu. You're a loonie, but you're our loonie, you know? Yes, I find some of your more whack theories a bit frustrating, but mostly I don't read your stuff, so problem solved my end. I have no objection to your being here, and no desire to attack you.

I don't even know Ynnest.

Haven't had a sex change, either.

Your illuminati/rothschild/mossad pal -
Odd
So, it's still "Oddity" and not "Odditia"? :lol:

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/difficult-impeach-president-trump-160559721.html

How Difficult Would It Be to Impeach President Trump?
Politics
c54caddcedc227c30e762fd5a6b6887e

The article originally appeared on Time.
Among his critics, talk of impeachment began long before President Donald Trump even took office.
In September, a law professor argued that lawsuits against Trump University had already laid the groundwork for an impeachment case. A history professor who has accurately predicted every presidential election since 1984 has saidTrump’s impeachment is imminent.

Some of Trump’s critics have argued that his business dealings are in violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause, which prohibits the President from accepting gifts from foreign leaders or governments. Others, including Waters, have argued that the ties between Russia and Trump’s team are signs of wrongdoing. Christopher Peterson, a University of Utah law professor, maintains that theTrump University lawsuits provide grounds for impeachment and thinks there’s already a “fairly solid” case to be made.

Right now, arguments for impeachment are resting on potentially flimsy claims. “The critical thing that those congressmen will have to show is that he’s done something that will qualify as treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” Gerhardt said. “That’s the threshold.”
While there are mounting questions about potential coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russian interests, no concrete conclusions have been reached.
“So far there hasn’t been a clear smoking gun,” Peterson said.

dr. farr

Right-Trump only got a short-lived popularity bounce from the Syrian missile attack, and now is on the slump again; certainly his next adventure will be against North Korea:

-Scorpio in mundane astrology is the "ruler" of both Syria and Korea; Scorpio is on the ascendant of the time-corrected Syrian missile attack origin chart {based on the time the missiles hit in Syria but back here in the US, in Palm Beach from where Trump ordered the attack}; furthermore, Trump's natal co-ruler, Mars, has progressed (simple symbolic progression) into Trump's natal Scorpio: so there is a clear Trump/Mars/Scorpio connection involved here at the present time.

-Trump's (and his administration's) vacillating, and the back-and-forth image presented to the public, might well be due to the transit of the star Capella to conjunct Trump's natal Sun (I have mentioned this in a previous post)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Right-Trump only got a short-lived popularity bounce from the Syrian missile attack, and now is on the slump again; certainly his next adventure will be against North Korea:

-Scorpio in mundane astrology is the "ruler" of both Syria and Korea; Scorpio is on the ascendant of the time-corrected Syrian missile attack origin chart {based on the time the missiles hit in Syria but back here in the US, in Palm Beach from where Trump ordered the attack}; furthermore, Trump's natal co-ruler, Mars, has progressed (simple symbolic progression) into Trump's natal Scorpio: so there is a clear Trump/Mars/Scorpio connection involved here at the present time.

-Trump's (and his administration's) vacillating, and the back-and-forth image presented to the public, might well be due to the transit of the star Capella to conjunct Trump's natal Lot of the Life (I have mentioned this in a previous post)
The Mundane Ingress Charts for US are important
which Mundane Ingress Charts are you using dr. farr :smile:

dr. farr

The Mundane Ingress Charts for US are important
which Mundane Ingress Charts are you using dr. farr :smile:

In my progressions for Trump, I am using Carter's simple symbolic progression method; for ingresses, I use only 1-the Winter Ingress (to indicate trends for the entire forthcoming year)-in this mundane method I follow Carter. I use the Gemini chart for the US.

conspiracy theorist

People are starting to question your intentions rahu, and I welcome you to identify what these are.

oh yynest ,by people , do you mean waybread.oddity and katydid who are slandering me on the chat thread and PMing memebers to pressure them to not read my threads and calling me crazy and anti-Semitic.

obvious you are a kindred soul or clone to ask me what my intention are.

what part of these truths do you not get, or do you not read the newspapers or are you simply a surrogate mouth for oddity,waybread and katydid? who will call me anti-Semitic while not wanting to discuss their inherent racism .

rahu

I think the amount of times I've seen this accusation has reached critical mass....

I haven't laughed so hard at a post in a long time :lol:

JUPITERASC

In my progressions for Trump, I am using Carter's simple symbolic progression method;
for ingresses, I use only 1-the Winter Ingress (to indicate trends for the entire forthcoming year)
-in this mundane method I follow Carter.
I use the Gemini chart for the US.

DEMETRA GEORGE spent winter 2001-2002 where Robert Schmidt and Alan White lived
Alan White hosted her.
'.........we did an intensive bunch of months where, unit by unit Alan White would teach me.
I took notes, tried to write them up, he would look at them and correct them.
We’d send the pages to Robert Schmidt
Bob would go through it, make his additions and corrections.
I’d do the final changes, they’d both look them over, and okay, we have the first lesson.
Then, we did that about nine more times
so we had 10 lessons for the course.
And so
with that I was able to then show up spring term and have a course to teach.
Chris Brennan podcast
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/04/27/life-of-astrologer-demetra-george/

Chris Brennan Interviewed ALAN WHITE
PODCAST 7 December 2010
http://traditionalastrologyradio.com/2010/12/07/interview-with-alan-white/

traditional astrologer Alan White
AKA spearbearer
http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/whitealan.html
rectified the chart
based on profections
to 6 July 1775 at 11:05 LMT Philadelphia PA
LIBRA RISING :smile:

unique_astrology

These charts may have been announcing involvement by trump in that area and with his natal Neptune and progressed Mars and Neptune in the 10th a disappointing bump from it.

Attachments

• Feb LE T N.gif
    Feb LE T N.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 24

unique_astrology

http://www.dominantstar.com/a_northkorea.htm - NOTE: He gives Sep 10 for date. All other sources give Sep 9.

North Korea: Proclamation of the Republic

Source: Nicholas Campion, "The Book of World Horoscopes," p. 223-223, citing press reports and noting that no time was given

Also: http://astrologyking.com/north-korea-raw-data/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/the-secret-life-of-kim-jong-uns-aunt-who-has-lived-in-the-us-since-1998/2016/05/26/522e4ec8-12d7-11e6-a9b5-bf703a5a7191_story.html

"They can reveal, for example, that Kim Jong Un was born in 1984 — not 1982 or 1983, as has been widely thought. The reason they’re certain? It was the same year that their first son was born. “He and my son were playmates from birth. I changed both of their diapers,” Ko said with a laugh."

Un 84 Noon Natal Chart No sourced birth time.
Jan 8 1984, 12:00 pm, JST -9:00
P'yongyang North Korea, 39°N01', 125°E45'

Library of Congress Federal Research Division Country Profile: North Korea, July 2007

"War (1950-53) broke out on June 25, 1950. North Korea’s successful drive deep into the South was countered by the combined U.S. and South Korean attack all the way to the Amnok (Yalu) River in the fall of 1950. At that point, China sent its own troops to fight with the Korean People’s Army, and the U.S.-South Korea forces were driven out of the North. After a two-year stalemate, an armistice was signed on July 27, 1953, and a demilitarized zone (DMZ) was established at the thirty-eighth parallel."

North Korea attacks South Korea 25 June 1950 4:00 am Z+8h DT Seoul, S Korea 37n33 126e58 19:00 June 24 GMT

Source: NY Times, 26 June 1950, p.4.

Statement of US UN delegate chief Ernest A Gross to the Security Council. The attack took place at various points along the border, so I've just given Seoul's coords.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/korea/kwarmagr072753.html

"63. All of the provisions of this Armistice Agreement, other than Paragraph 12, shall become effective at 2200 hours on 27 July 1953."

"Done at Panmunjom, Korea at 10:00 hours on the 27th day of July 1953, in English, Korean and Chinese, all texts being equally authentic."

CapAquaPis

If the US ever gets involved in Syria or Iran, or North Korea, maybe China (our trade partner produces most of our cheap goods we buy), even Venezuela and Cuba (we "made up" with them), the large-scale intensity of World War III is only going to hurt Trump and the very countries the US armed forces goes into.

Trump will end up impeached due to an abuse of presidential power, or more likely, war crimes committed by the US armed forces subject to Int'l Law. He's the type of person not suited for the presidency and it was the electoral vote, not the popular vote, selected him to unfortunately, be our commander-in-chief.

david starling

If the US ever gets involved in Syria or Iran, or North Korea, maybe China (our trade partner produces most of our cheap goods we buy), even Venezuela and Cuba (we "made up" with them), the large-scale intensity of World War III is only going to hurt Trump and the very countries the US armed forces goes into.

Trump will end up impeached due to an abuse of presidential power, or more likely, war crimes committed by the US armed forces subject to Int'l Law. He's the type of person not suited for the presidency and it was the electoral vote, not the popular vote, selected him to unfortunately, be our commander-in-chief.
I think the way to solve the discrepancy between the Popular vote and the Electoral vote, is two simple changes: 1) stop giving less-populated States 2 unearned Electoral votes, which are currently stolen from the more-populated States. And, 2)make the number of Electoral votes from each State be proportional to the Popular vote in that State, instead of winner-take-all. (That way, a fraudulent result in one of the more-populated States, such as what occurred in Florida with Bush and Gore, wouldn't have such a drastic effect on the Election.)

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And what about Putin wants to be Trump's best friend and diplomatic ally? NO Thank you. Putin has close ties to our potential enemies, not to mention he's an autocratic leader turned back the clock on Russia's path to "pure" democracy. Putin along with his team of Russian government hackers intervened in our last presidential election which is bad for our sovereignty.

Other global trouble spots are Libya and Yemen...but Trump views Mexico (our southern neighbor) as our current biggest adversary over the border security issue...and he will alienate our allies (Canada, European Union, the UK, Japan, probably Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan).

unique_astrology

Watch these charts for possible involvement by trump administration and North Korea.

trump relocated to N Korea

bUwG7mW.gif

Aug 2017 SE in N Korea with Sibly

J0OYZAo.gif

Aug 21 SE (22 in N Korea) Pluto conjunct Un 84 Sun, SE Uranus opposite Un 84 Mars, and Un 84 Mars/Pluto midpoint is conjunct SE Nadir.

N3JtT2u.gif

Last edited:

Oddity

Well of course. If you hire illegal immigrants you can stick them in absolute holes to live, and not pay them. If they complain they're deported.

Americans, OTOH, would have some legal recourse in that situation.

I hope that includes the foreign workers the Trump empire hires in all of its resorts, golf clubs, etc. Because he doesn't hire Americans for these positions and his excuse for this is that no American would want the job as they are seasonal. Duh, many Americans work in seasonal jobs.

But he prefers to hire foreign workers, not from Mexico,
but from the former Eastern bloc countries where he picks out his wives!

Hypocrite. Liar.

Impeachment countdown.