Clarifying his feelings about me

LuxLilitu

I need to understand if he has feelings for me; I feel so obsessed and this is so out of character of me. I am exhausted from the whole thing and I really hope there is an actual reason for my persistent & unfortunately obsessive thoughts towards him. I would be very grateful for any insights!
edit: Sorry I forgot to omit the asteroids, I hope it's not confusing :)

Attachments

• Love horary.jpg
    Love horary.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

kai

take what I say with a grain of salt but you don't seem obsessed because the chart shows you strong in your sign although in the hidden 12th house but you are conjunct your ascendant so that is a strong position. Does he feel that you are obsessed? Do you show that in your actions or you're just obsessing in your head as in you really want him and going crazy over him but not showing it externally? If I am not sure what moon is Scorpio would mean. there is an applying square from him (moon) to you but squares show restrictions and difficulties. I am not sure whether Mars will be playing a detriment since it might not reach Saturn before moon squares you. Let's see what others who know horary well think.

tikana

he is dealing with venus .... separating from her ..

but what makes no sense is mars conj Saturn I don't know how to play that config

LuxLilitu

take what I say with a grain of salt but you don't seem obsessed because the chart shows you strong in your sign although in the hidden 12th house but you are conjunct your ascendant so that is a strong position. Does he feel that you are obsessed? Do you show that in your actions or you're just obsessing in your head as in you really want him and going crazy over him but not showing it externally? If I am not sure what moon is Scorpio would mean. there is an applying square from him (moon) to you but squares show restrictions and difficulties. I am not sure whether Mars will be playing a detriment since it might not reach Saturn before moon squares you. Let's see what others who know horary well think.
Yes, this is very on point. I don't show my obsession, it is only going on internally. I am very grateful that I am in a strong position. Yes there are restrictions, one of them is that we live in different countries, I'm Greek- he is Turkish.

Last edited:

LuxLilitu

he is dealing with venus .... separating from her ..

but what makes no sense is mars conj Saturn I don't know how to play that config
I don't know horary at all, so what does that Venus signify?
My interaction with that man is very confusing(in our synastry his Neptune conjuncts my Sun at 0' and my Neptune his ascendant at 7' which is something that we both have nataly, but the other way around- my Neptune conjucts my Sun at 7' and so on) and even the horary chart accentuates that confusion :'(

Last edited: