anjelik

Question was asked, am I pregnant?

I will post the answer tomorrow!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_562_am_i_pregnant.28286.20850.gif
    astro_w2gw_562_am_i_pregnant.28286.20850.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 100

GPrincess

the water signs in ASC and 5th house could indicate a yes also the late asc too... but there is not aspect between those two... there is though an aspect between Moon and Jupiter...Jupiter is supposed to be an indication for pregnancy but is retro... i do wonder if this is the first chart though... i will take my chances and say no... but if she is... i hope everything to go well...cause i do not really like Jupiter retro and also being the ruler of the 6th house. Also... Moon is not in any of it's dignities... and Mars (baby) is in his detriment...

anjelik

I am pregnant. I have asked the question before, but not in relation to this particular instance (so maybe a few months ago).

I just want the baby to be healthy. I don't like the Jupiter Rx either. My only thought to that is that the birth would not go smoothly. I have had some reproductive issues with my cervix in the past, so perhaps that is what the Rx means. I am just really hopeful that everything turns out ok and that the baby is healthy. I'm almost not surprised that a potential child of mine and my husband's would be signified by a poor Mars. We both are bad Mars placements in our natal (mine is Libra, his is Cancer). What could that mean as a significator for a child?

Erickaf

First of all congratulations! :tongue:
Have you checked your progression chart? My sister in law is pregnant too and she always was told by doctors getting pregnant will be difficult if not impossible. She's four months! She's still nervous about her baby being healthy.

Signifactor for child is ruler of the fifth.

anjelik

Thought I would provide an update for possible learning purposes. My baby girl was born yesterday morning and is a healthy 7lbs 7oz and 19.5 inches long. As far as some things that may have not gone as planned: my water had a slow leak so I was given a pessary to induce labor. By the time I got admitted to the labor ward I was 8cm dilated so I couldn’t have any pain relief other than gas and air. From the start of induction to birth it was 21 hrs but from contractions to birth was 10 hrs. She came out natural and quite quickly with only about 30 mins of pushing. Physically this was the most challenging thing I have ever done (natural labor). I am not sure if that makes sense for the concerns in chart or not but wanted to announce that the baby is healthy and was born without her face being smashed or head slightly coned - she looks like a c section baby which is kind of interesting but maybe because I didn’t push for that long and she wasn’t distressed.

tikana

Congrads Anjelik

Look at the Mars condition ... it is in Taurus in 11th house late deg..
most children are born via C-section.

T

katydid

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :love:

Did she get a Libra Moon? :smile:

I remember that you two were hoping she wouldn't be too capricornian? LOL oops---nice Cappy stellium for you and your hubby to deal with in her teen years...:innocent:

rafaella

Congratulations! Cappy is good.... trust me :cool:

The chart doesn't scream pregnancy, but it does have an exalted benefic Venus trining ASC, Venus and Jupiter mutual reception. Yeah Mars in detriment but disposited by a strong Venus. Last time Moon aspected the 5th ruler, there was mutual reception between them. Not the best of charts but you had a strong benefic helping you, so it helps to pay attention to what Jupiter and Venus are doing in pregnancy charts.

anjelik

Thanks all. She has a Capricorn stellium, Virgo moon and Cap rising. Mars/Jupiter conjunct her MC. Venus/Sun conjunct AC - she is quite beautiful. I wonder what she will be like. I’m still at the hospital and being discharged tomorrow so will post the chart.

The birth was natural and not a c section. I only pushed for about 30 mins according to my husband and had no tearing or stitches. But I’m traumatized from no epidural lol.

dr. farr

Congratulations and best wishes:biggrin:

Checking the Ankara method vis a vis this chart:

Querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
Quesited (pregnancy) = 5th whole sign house = Scorpio = Mars

:both querent/ascending sign and quesited/5th house sign are fertile signs = + testimony
:querent Moon flows toward quesited Mars = + testimony
:quesited Mars is detrimented in Taurus (- testimony) yet Taurus is a fertile sign (+ testimony relative to this type of question) = net neutral testimony

Results: 1 net neutral and 2 + testimonies = a yes answer to this question would have been indicated by the Ankara method.

dr. farr

What would using the Part of Conception have indicated?

The Part (ascendant+mars-sun) would have fallen @ 28 Leo, in the 2nd whole sign house of the chart, being disposited by the Sun. Mars (quesited dispositor) flows toward the Part (+testimony), the Part would be in a succedent house (the 2nd, = + testimony), Part dispositor the Sun is in a fertile sign (Taurus), and the Sun flows toward the Part (both + testimonies), and querent Moon, while flowing away from the Part (thus - testimony) also flows toward the Part's dispositor (the Sun), so here we would have net neutral testimony. Overall results using the Part of Conception would have indicated a yes answer to this question.