When will my life change?

Hi, as far as I understand, Western astrology doesn't predict actual dates for things because humans have free will and can change their destiny if they want. :)
Looking at your chart, Cancer is on the 7th house (house of relationships) cusp and its ruler Moon is in the 11th House. You will probably meet a romantic partner through your friends (or maybe one of your friends could become a partner), through mutual causes you both believe in, or through the internet.
Taurus is on your fifth house (of romance, creativity, self-expression) cusp and its ruler Venus is in 9th House. A placement like that would make a person appreciate foreign cultures, long distance travel and higher education. You might like someone with a different cultural background than yourself.
Your Venus is in Virgo which might make one perfectionist and critical of partners. On the other hand, you're they are also unassuming and loyal (I have Venus in Virgo too). They also wait for the right person rather than get involved with people just for the sake of it.
This was all I could interpret, being a newbie myself :)

CAREFREE

I can only give you a piece of advise. FIrstly there is free will. YOu control your destiny no matter what. I have loads of planets in the 5th house (of romance) and ive never had a proper girlfriend in my llife im 21. Astrology can show you challanges you need to face (relationship problems. etc) but if you are static and dont act, nothing will happen. Get some friends with you and go out. Take interest in someone. Again I have went on dates with 20 girls in my life not one liked me in the end. So get the picture? Maybe you and I need to work on ourselves and choose better partners? No one knows. Think and remain positive. Sun in libra can cause difficult relationships (sun is in fall in libra) I ma a libra too so I know this. Which means your self-esteem is shaky and you dont feel good without a partner. You are young, very young no need to rush to get a partner. Also venus is in virgo. Venus-love life, not a very good position. Its in its fall there.

kimbermoon

Growing up in a strict or authoritarian environment can indeed cripple one's social life, and it is not so uncommon for your age group. Your chart does not specify the actual time of forming a relationship as there are so many variables involved. You really need to allow yourself to gain more emotional maturity in order to be ready to handle a relationship appropriately. In the early years it is pretty much just trial and error. Are you being pressured to seek a higher education at this time or set out some career goals for yourself?
Is your lack of social life by your own doing, or something imposed upon you by your parents?
Certain patterns in your chart suggest potential challenges relating to socialization, thus you really need to get a better understanding of yourself. You may also need to improve your comfort zone in communications.