Does Eating Meat make you stink of death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubuza_dulce

y
what we eat affects our bio-aroma.

Can anyone distinctly smell a carnivore or carrion eater? someone who is a strict vegetarian or vegan?

I could say "yes", but only if they go to the bathroom.

Maybe you know (or not) that after a while of not consuming meat (weeks, months) what you "produce" doesn't smell or it smells like plants.

I realised this after I hadn't eaten meat for a while and then I ate some (only a few meals). I was shocked by the smell :w00t: and then I realised I had forgotten it!

I'm sorry if that's a "too much information" subject but the "smell of death" is clearly there. And I used to think that was the normal way, the only way for it.

Prominent

if you eat a lot of beets, your pee turns purple.. if you eat a lot of carrots, your skin gets an orange tint.

I could say "yes", but only if they go to the bathroom.

Maybe you know (or not) that after a while of not consuming meat (weeks, months) what you "produce" doesn't smell or it smells like plants.

I realised this after I hadn't eaten meat for a while and then I ate some (only a few meals). I was shocked by the smell :w00t: and then I realised I had forgotten it!

I'm sorry if that's a "too much information" subject but the "smell of death" is clearly there. And I used to think that was the normal way, the only way for it.

i can notice the difference in a couple days(sometimes i can notice the difference almost immediately or hours is probably more accurate than two days) . if i go on a vegetarian stint meat usually gives me diarhea. and depending on what it was it smells like death. i'll never forget one time at a cookout at my old lakehouse this one dude farted it was the smell of death.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

ARGUMENTS THAT MEAT IS NOT A NATURAL DIET FOR HUMANS http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/vegetari.html:smile:

Most humans are disgusted by dead animals – a dead cat/dog/raccoon in the street, brains/entrails splattered – is likely to make humans vomit NOT salivate the way real carnivores would.

Raw meat makes humans sick - neither their stomach nor immune system are designed for meat.

Real carnivores have stronger stomachs that also 'eat' parasites, bacteria/worms of rotting meat.

Humans cannot digest meat well: mostly they have to cook it. Carnivores don't cook. Humans began large scale meat eating after the invention of cooking. Eating meat is unnatural because our body was not programmed for eating dead animals”

IleneK

Premium Member
ARGUMENTS THAT MEAT IS NOT A NATURAL DIET FOR HUMANS

Raw meat makes humans sick - neither their stomach nor immune system are designed for meat.

Not only that, animal protein in general is directly linked with disease including cancer. See T. Colin Campbell's, The China Study, 2004 and Joel Fuhrman, M. D.'s, New York Times best seller Eat to Live, 2003, 2011.

most primates have long sharp canine teeth. of course humans do not.

i hypothesise that humans are alien in origin.

it is well documented that many herbivores are actually omnivores. for instance white tailed deer are known to eat nestlings of ground nesting birds and birds if the opportunity arises. on the other end of the spectrum canines are not true carnivores and in some studies of wild coyotes their bows contained over 52% plant materials.

for myself personally i know that i should consume a predominately vegetarian diet, but i have been struggling on several planes of the singular multiverse, of late, but i know it is not an exercise of futility, although it sometimes seems that way, but, instead it is a test to show that i can master the largest tsunami of heavenly waves in a season of low cosmic tide.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Given the radioactive waste already buried/being buried at sea makes the oceans problematic SO adding the recent Fukushima disaster to the diet of little fishes makes even sushi and sea vegetables suspect

I agree. After about 3 years or so of eating eggs, fish and no other meat, I've now decided to eliminate the last two. Replacing eggs and fish isn't difficult I'm finding, it seems I eat all the replacement food anyway.

I agree with the OP that what you eat does affect your smell and odour etc. How many people have you noticed stink after eating at McDonalds? That one is especially noticeable to me.

p.s. I'm astounded at the accuracy of a strong Virgo in a chart leads down these paths - not exclusively of course! I've Moon in Virgo.

retinoid

I agree. After about 3 years or so of eating eggs, fish and no other meat, I've now decided to eliminate the last two. Replacing eggs and fish isn't difficult I'm finding, it seems I eat all the replacement food anyway.

I agree with the OP that what you eat does affect your smell and odour etc. How many people have you noticed stink after eating at McDonalds? That one is especially noticeable to me.

p.s. I'm astounded at the accuracy of a strong Virgo in a chart leads down these paths - not exclusively of course! I've Moon in Virgo.

I have no virgo planets but I do have my sun, mercury and pluto in the sixth (scorpio) trined and sextiled and I became vegetarian at 12 :)

JUPITERASC

i hypothesise that humans are alien in origin.
That's interesting :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPompFiAXE&feature=related

Wayne Herschel author of The Hidden Records deciphered the cipher sourced from the Clavicula Salomonis (generally known as the Solomon Key manuscript) in the British Library. Ancient knowledge discovered in pyramid star maps in Egypt and Tikal matching monument layout patterns found at Stonehenge and sites all around the world and on Mars. It is the original and earliest evidence for the Lost symbol of Ra and it is about to reveal its shocking star secret at great risk to the author. Dan Brown dropped the story in The Lost Symbol novel suddenly and changed the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6DH3NAc&feature=related

The deciphered Key of Solomon parchment leads to two more star maps... the Vatican city and Washington DC city layout patterns and more... all outline another star system of the 'gods' near the Pleiades... who Wayne Herschel says are our human ancestors

The truth will challenge the human origin theory and rock the foundations of all religions. Wayne Herschel, author of The Hidden Records has all the historical detail online at http://www.keyofsolomon.net
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com

Zonark

Good idea! Alternatively one can view mummified remains in Museums - there's a certain unmistakeable stink :smile:

Yes, I loved that smell and developed an obsession with becoming an archaeologist after a trip to the Smithsonian's Egypt exhibit as a child. Lost its allure after discovering just how little there was left to explore of the ancient tombs.

JUPITERASC

Yes, I loved that smell and developed an obsession with becoming an archaeologist after a trip to the Smithsonian's Egypt exhibit as a child. Lost its allure after discovering just how little there was left to explore of the ancient tombs.
Ironically even less remains of many ancient artefacts after recent relentless bombing raids! :smile:

MSO

Only on an astrology forum can a question about vegetarians turn into an interstellar alien conspiracy and anti-war propaganda/mummy concerns by liberal nutcases.

Humans don't like dead things because dead things carry disease. I guess because of that little tidbit we must all be herbivores. On that note, we also don't like eating leaves, grass, or tree bark. Hmm just what do we like to eat?

If you guys are really against cooking, try eating corn or grains raw. Tell me how your stomach reacts. If you really want to get into a debate about unnatural foods humans have no business eating, I suggest you point your conspiracies in that direction.

The argument that raw meat isn't as easily digestible is moot when you consider the same argument is made for plant matter. Cooking vegetables makes them easier to digest. It's a fact. But wait MSO! You lose vitamins and minerals! Yeah, same thing with meat.

The assumption that Virgo Suns are somehow prone to being herbivorous is silly. I know plenty of Virgos that eat more meat than I do. As I type this, there are two Virgo Suns standing outside my apartment cooking hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. I'm fairly certain they're not aliens. I'm also fairly certain they'd ridicule you for being picky in their caustic Virgo vernacular.

As a final point, who cares about being compassionate? Real carnivores will eat their prey while it's still alive. Humans at least have the decency to kill the animal in a quick and relatively painless way. Also keep in mind that animals do not think like human beings (because we're aliens, or at least genetically modified by them). They don't have thoughts like "Man, if only I wasn't here being fed tons and tons of food in an environment free of any natural predators!" but if they did, I'm sure that's what they'd be thinking.

Zonark

Only on an astrology forum can a question about vegetarians turn into an interstellar alien conspiracy and anti-war propaganda/mummy concerns by liberal nutcases.

And only in the mind of a truly dedicated internet troll can a few innocuous loosely related comments be misconstrued so astoundingly.

JUPITERASC

Humans don't like dead things because dead things carry disease
Real carnivores e.g. Lions and Tigers and bears have no such qualms :smile:
As a final point, who cares about being compassionate?
Billions of human beings :smile:
Real carnivores will eat their prey while it's still alive
Real carnivores kill their prey before consuming it
...Humans at least have the decency to kill the animal in a quick and relatively painless way.
Humans keep animals is horrendously painful conditions for their entire lives before killing them painfully in slaughterhouses

MSO

Status
Not open for further replies.