Key things to beware of in your natal chart, key indicators in life

The19thLaw

I see saturn return being thrown around a lot but also a relocation chart at times too, any other key things to be weary of in a natal chart or very helpful activities to do with it?

greybeard

Gosh...at my age I am unconcerned about Saturn returns...the next one, if it comes, is apt to kill me.

And I'm thinking (only thinking so far) of relocating to Mexico and don't need a chart for that. I'll be nearly on the same meridian, no significant changes.

conspiracy theorist

Progressed Moon, Uranus and Saturn transits all have significant transits for the years with the multiple of 7. Check the nodal returns and reversals, too.

Timmytwothumbs

I think it really depends on the person. Everyone has certain places in their chart that are considered difficult. I've seen transits of outer planets affect entire families at once. Uranus can often cause shocking and abrupt changes that can be difficult to cope with at first. Something like Saturn though will take a few years to restructure your life and those three years might feel like hell for some people. Sometimes for me though Saturn feels like a good hard kick in the butt and can be a very motivating and empowering time.

SunnyTerra

Progressed Moon, Uranus and Saturn transits all have significant transits for the years with the multiple of 7. Check the nodal returns and reversals, too.

I'm having a worse time with Uranus transiting my Sun than I ever had with Saturn returns, though that was bad too. Uranus is horrible - misfortunes seem to pile up so fast and come out of nowhere, unexpected troubles and challenges everywhere, in every aspect of life. There's no time to recover from one loss or tragedy before being hit with another. It's exhausting.

Lin

It would be really helpful to help YOU with this answer if you showed your chart.

Anyway, I don't know if "wary" is the word....more "aware of".

for instance: heavy planets opposing your moon. Either natally or by transit.

Progressed ASC changing sign.

Transit Neptune conjunct any personal planet.

LIN

Last edited: