Study claims to prove some type of psychic predictions.

other side gary

Okay, I'm not sure if this off topic or not but I wanted to get some 3rd party opinion on the matter.

So they are saying there is this a big research study the proves that this Online oracle site can make accurate predictions like 73% of the time so my question is, is that true or not and if so, how is it possible?

Here information about the research study is, the study talks about a site called the Answering Oracle

I tired it out, you ask it questions and it gives you answers its kind of cool but it feels a little novelty not like something that is really breaking the known rules of the universe. I have found a few other articles referring to the study and to the site. So is this for real? or is it just some huge marketing scheme in an attempt make money?

That seems possible but as far as I can tell the site is tiny and totally free so why would you go through this huge amount of effort to make up a huge lie in an attempt to promote a free site? Why no just take out adds or something?

But I don't have a ton of expertise in evaluating this kind of thing so maybe somebody can take a look at everything and tell me if things are really adding up here, thanks!

Oddity

If it helps any, both domains were registered on the same date, both seem to run out of the same server, and the whois on one is private, the other one is ambiguous.

Survey says they created the news site to promote the oracle site. Does it cost money?

They also cited a physicist from Berkly. I assume they want people to mistake that for Berkeley when nobody can find the guy.

Kuntuzangmo

I asked it some specific and general questions.
Some responses cannot be known...time will tell if they are accurate.
The trick questions I asked were things like will I, or can I benefit from
things like yoga and meditation...both of which I've had exceptional benefit
from. Those answers were in the negative. So it's hard for me
to count on the veracity of this oracle.