Would it be a good idea to start a relationship with my colleague?

I've been working with this colleague for a decade now. Only a small percentage of his work is in my firm, so to say, which means that the time I see him weekly can be counted in minutes.

Here's how it all started.
Last year in June he suggested we go to a conference together. I accepted it and we went to the capital, listened to what was there. We went by car, he drove, went to a mall afterwards, had a very pleasant time. After that when we saw each other we said hi to each other like colleagues do, or had a small insignificant work related talk.

This year he suggested we go to another conference, only this time abroad. The organization he has found online funded our flight, he had a friend who lived there, so the friend provided us each with a room, drove us to the metro, fed us. That man and his wife were amazing hosts and are wonderful people. We had the time of our lives there, the conference was fine, the city itself is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We saw many attractions, laughed a lot. On the very last day of our trip he asked me what my boyfriend though about us going to the City of lights together, how long we are together etc. There were indications here and there that he likes me. He indirectly even told me.

When we came back we exchanged the photos over the internet, texted each other over viber. We didn't talk much in person. Sometimes he would talk to me a lot a day before he saw me and then when he actually saw me he would ignore me and just say hi or something silly. I have initiated the conversations more that he did. We had a meeting a few days ago and then he went with another colleague to a coffee shop where I practically invited myself and we talked there and were the last two left. And he got close to me and started suggesting we travel together somewhere again. The next day he just greeted me.

So, even thought I don't know his time of birth I'm posting our chats in hope you can told me if we're compatible. If I ended my relationship would I be happier with my colleague?

Sorry for the long post. Thank you for reading it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_coll.54646.405192.jpg
    astro_2gw_coll.54646.405192.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_2gw_me.54554.398295.jpg
    astro_2gw_me.54554.398295.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Is this impossible to read without his date of birth?

Once I've asked him what his Ascendant is and he told me he had been told it was Leo.
I've been working with this colleague for a decade now. Only a small percentage of his work is in my firm, so to say, which means that the time I see him weekly can be counted in minutes.

Here's how it all started.
Last year in June he suggested we go to a conference together. I accepted it and we went to the capital, listened to what was there. We went by car, he drove, went to a mall afterwards, had a very pleasant time. After that when we saw each other we said hi to each other like colleagues do, or had a small insignificant work related talk.

This year he suggested we go to another conference, only this time abroad. The organization he has found online funded our flight, he had a friend who lived there, so the friend provided us each with a room, drove us to the metro, fed us. That man and his wife were amazing hosts and are wonderful people. We had the time of our lives there, the conference was fine, the city itself is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We saw many attractions, laughed a lot. On the very last day of our trip he asked me what my boyfriend though about us going to the City of lights together, how long we are together etc. There were indications here and there that he likes me. He indirectly even told me.

When we came back we exchanged the photos over the internet, texted each other over viber. We didn't talk much in person. Sometimes he would talk to me a lot a day before he saw me and then when he actually saw me he would ignore me and just say hi or something silly. I have initiated the conversations more that he did. We had a meeting a few days ago and then he went with another colleague to a coffee shop where I practically invited myself and we talked there and were the last two left. And he got close to me and started suggesting we travel together somewhere again. The next day he just greeted me.

So, even thought I don't know his time of birth I'm posting our chats in hope you can told me if we're compatible. If I ended my relationship would I be happier with my colleague?

Sorry for the long post. Thank you for reading it.
Synastry without times of birth is unreliable
and so
Your question is more appropriately asked on one of our Horary boards
such as HORARY QUESTIONS ON RELATIONAL ISSUES board :smile:
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

horary is a different form of astrology that does not use birthchart
Guidelines For Starting New Threads on all Horary Astrology Boards
are at
mm https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577

Chrysalis

"1.We didn't talk much in person.

2.Sometimes he would talk to me a lot a day before he saw me and then when he actually saw me he would ignore me and just say hi or something silly

3.I have initiated the conversations more that he did.

4. We had a meeting a few days ago and then he went with another colleague to a coffee shop where I practically invited myself

5. And he got close to me and started suggesting we travel together somewhere again. The next day he just greeted me."

I'm posting our chats in hope you can told me if we're compatible. If I ended my relationship would I be happier with my colleague?

Now why would you want to break up with your current bf, for someone who is obviously not that interested ?

Chrysalis, thank you for the reply.

I see all your points. When they are listed like that it's clear what should be done without astrology. Common sense is more than enough.

There is also a probability that my colleague is holding back because he knows I'm not single. His friend who is also my colleague keeps asking me about what my bf thought of me going abroad with my colleague. I think he's checking out if I'm still single.

IleneK

Premium Member
Is this impossible to read without his date of birth?

Once I've asked him what his Ascendant is and he told me he had been told it was Leo.

Many disagree, but I think you can see a lot in synastry when one chart lacks a birth time.
I would suggest you go to astro.com and create a synastry chart with your planets on the inside and his on the outside.
We will be able to get a decent idea of compatibility.

IleneK

Premium Member
Besides a general harmony by signs of your Taurus planets to his Capricorn planets, I'm not seeing much in the way of compatibility that stands out to me. Your respective Mars-Venus do not aspect favorably; they are disjunct, which means that one Mars-Venus is 1 sign apart and the other is 5 signs apart.
There is not much to holding the two of you together.

Thank you very much for your reading, Ilene!
Do you think the synastry with my boyfriend is better?

My 36th birthday is coming up. I want to settle down and have a stable and loving marriage with kids. I have been with my boyfriend for a very long time, but we argue often because he has a short fuse and would rather someone else baby him than to man up. He has changed for the better, but everything is going slowly and he's horrible with dealing with money, so I am very scared that if I don't do something now to change my life for the better, I might not get the chance later. I have the feeling that if I were still in my twenties I could wait and just think of fun, but I don't know how much longer my biological clock can endure. Of course, I don't want to push him into anything he's not ready for because I''ll destroy my own life in such a way.

I don't know why I'm feeling this crisis now, is it my age, Saturn transiting my 1st house, Jupiter also transiting the 1st house or something else... I just feel that I need the change for the better, but can't see in which direction to go...

Attachments

• astro_61gw_me_him.82047.112934.jpg
    astro_61gw_me_him.82047.112934.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17