Autoimmune conditions and astrology

pabloes

Banned
Hi all, does anyone know what planets and houses rule the immune system? I couldn't find anything about it in terms of astrology. I have an autoimmune condition, so I'd like to know what in my natal chart is causing it. :pouty:

ElenaJ

I had an autoimmune problem some time ago. I have south node exactly conjunct 6th cusp, in Capricorn. Not sure if this helps.

ElenaJ

Autoimmune problems are ruled by the 12th house.
Here is a quote from an article... "I find a strong but dysfunctional Saturn that makes the individual feel super responsible and it is very difficult for them to say no or limit the demands of others. I have found some indications that negative Neptune aspects make the individual pre-disposed to being drained by others and highly empathetic to the needs of others. Neptune also rules boundary (the lack of) issues. This same pattern combined with Mars afflictions appear in the charts of auto-immune diseases."
The article mainly deals with breast cancer problems, but the link is here if you'd like to read it: http://www.astralis.it/lynn_med2.htm

AquaMoonChild

I have north node aries in the 8th house. I have a blood clotting autoimmune disorder called antiphospholipid antibody disorder. My titers are very high I've been told. It caused me a stroke and several mini strokes. Also have pain and flares. My body is basically making antibodies against my blood. I'm at war with my blood. Aries in the 8th. Pretty simple and stupid lol.

BlackLioness87

Are you a male or a female?? Have you ever tried to change your diet? Or taking antihistamines before having sex? Are you also allergic to latex?

diana795

Autoimmune problems are ruled by the 12th house.
Here is a quote from an article... "I find a strong but dysfunctional Saturn that makes the individual feel super responsible and it is very difficult for them to say no or limit the demands of others. I have found some indications that negative Neptune aspects make the individual pre-disposed to being drained by others and highly empathetic to the needs of others. Neptune also rules boundary (the lack of) issues. This same pattern combined with Mars afflictions appear in the charts of auto-immune diseases."
The article mainly deals with breast cancer problems, but the link is here if you'd like to read it: http://www.astralis.it/lynn_med2.htm

Thank you for the link.
My sister who died 9 years ago of complications related to Lupus had a yod with Pluto conj Mars (0 degrees) and Neptune (sq Sun) pointing at her moon. So yes, lack of boundaries and a Mars affliction.
She had Saturn inconjunct Sun and sq Moon.

Last edited:
Hallo,

a desease of the immune system is seen in horoscope, when there is a
Mars Pluto
or
Merkur Saturn

This are also requirements for flu.

Also when the Sun or Aszendent is on degrees like
2° Gemini
28° Cancer
2° Sagittarius
28° Capricorn
the immun system is irritable.

This means also transits from Mars over the birth Pluto and the transit from Pluto over the birth Mars
have very strongdefensive reactions.

A Mercur Saturn combination means you solve dialectic problems on an intellectual way.
Intellectual considerations neglect feelings, sensitivity and energies of the body and assertiveness of live.

When you took antibiotika it is also a sign, that you have this constellations.
From homeopatic medicaments Gelsemium C30 is good.

Best regards
norbertsco

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi, I am Mars Cancer with Virgo MC Pisces IC, I typed this up years ago.....hope it is of assistance.

The first mention of the immunity system in Hill's book "Medical Astrology" is on Sign Polarities. For the Virgo/Pisces governs the immune system, and the sympathetic (involuntary) nervous system

Sun

Sun Cancer - it says possibility of allergies

Sun Scorpio - Crones

Sun Pisces - weak immunity

Disease Degrees Immune System

Gemini - 15 - 16 asthma, lung trouble 17 - 18 asthma

Virgo - 4 - 5 asthma

Pisces - 4 -5 asthma

Moon

Moon Gemini - asthma

Moon Cancer - allergies

Moon Virgo - allergies

Saturn

Saturn Gemini - asthma

Mars

Mars Gemini - asthma

Mars Cancer - violent allergies

Mars Virgo - allergies due to hyperactive immune response

Venus apparently....it’s not Venus

Jupiter is not stated as a cause either....

Mercury

Mercury Gemini - asthma

Mercury Cancer - allergies

Uranus

Uranus Gemini - spasmodic asthma

Uranus Virgo - hyper immune response resulting in allergies

Uranus Pisces - spastic asthma

Neptune

Neptune Virgo - strange allergies

South Node

Cancer - environmental toxins

North Node

Virgo - hyperactive immune reaction, allergies

North Node conjunct Saturn - lupus

Virgo rules immune system

Hope you found this helpful....

Last edited:
Hello,

a desease of the immun system of the organismn is not only a flu.

Also AIDS and the Ebola-Virus belong to:
Mars - Pluto
and
Mercur - Saturn

Best regards
norbertsco

IleneK

Premium Member
Your immune system protects you, defends you.
Auto-immune is an immune system that attacks what it is intended to protect, if it is auto-immune affecting an organ or bodily system. Or the immune system misperceives something which is benign as threatening, like plant pollen, and reacts in a somewhat paranoid fashion attacking the pollen to create allergy.

Defense, protection sounds like Saturn in certain respects. Add attacking and it feels like Mars as ruler of Aries. I would look to condition of Saturn and Mars in the chart and how they interact with each other and with other planets in the chart.

6th house rules illness
1st rules vitality and wellbeing

Things to consider.

CapAquaPis

Hi, I am Mars Cancer with Virgo MC Pisces IC, I typed this up years ago.....hope it is of assistance.

The first mention of the immunity system in Hill's book "Medical Astrology" is on Sign Polarities. For the Virgo/Pisces governs the immune system, and the sympathetic (involuntary) nervous system

Sun

Sun Scorpio - Crones

Virgo - 4 - 5 asthma

Pisces - 4 -5 asthma

Moon

Moon Gemini - asthma

Moon Cancer - allergies

Moon Virgo - allergies

Saturn

Saturn Gemini - asthma

Mars

Mars Gemini - asthma

Mercury

Mercury Gemini - asthma

Uranus

Neptune

South Node

North Node

Also when the Sun or ASC in degrees
2-3° Gemini
28-29° Cancer
2-3° Sagittarius
28-29° Capricorn

Thanx for the medical astrology information, and these sun and ASC degrees are associated with illness, ailments and surgery complications. And difficult pregnancy and childbirth risks are likely when a woman has a sun, ASC and moon in those degrees. I don't believe Venus (ruler of Taurus and Libra) and Jupiter (rules Sagittarius and Pisces) rules any aspects of personal or individual health, and these mentioned signs - solar placements in them, are not going to affect anyone's health.

Frisiangal

Hello,

a desease of the immun system of the organismn is not only a flu.

Also AIDS and the Ebola-Virus belong to:
Mars - Pluto
and
Mercur - Saturn

Best regards
norbertsco

When studying med. astrology, I queried with the tutor who gave it Neptune rulership about Pluto ruling AIDS; it being a transmitted disease killer and all at the time (1980's).
He corrected me by saying that AIDS is caused by a virus.
AIDS can now be controlled by medication.

Viruses are ruled by Neptune. They lay dormant in the body to attack when the Saturn-ruled 'protective barrier of the physical system' is not strong enough to counteract (Mars) their influence.
Neptune is also associated with 'alien influences'; that outside ourselves which gets inside and can effect our defence system …….. in more ways than one.:smile:

Adverse Saturn-Neptune with Mars influences are still my bet for autoimmune disorders, where there is a connection with 1st,6th, or 9th houses that pertain to conditions regarding health.

Opal

Premium Member
Auto immune conditions

When I was a child, there was very few of us. I had my first reaction when I was 9 months old. In grade school, I was the only child that suffered of them. In Grade 6 another student was known to me in my class to suffer of them. In high school the numbers got higher, not much higher, but 3 or four people in a class would have issues.

Now the numbers have gone up. In my studies of auto immune conditions, we are known to be over 40% of the population. It is suspected that we are over 50% of the population in North America.

Having severe allergies to me means having to watch everything that I eat to make sure no allergens are in my food. I read all labels.

It also means being ultra sensitive to smells, no perfumes, no scented soap, no scented candles, no air fresheners, no scented laundry soap.

When I did the scratch test when I was six, everything swelled, I went through 5 years of being injected with everything that I was allergic to in the attempt to build up an immunity system.

I am 58 now. As I look at the allergies/asthma now, I don't think that I am allergic to everything in the world. I think that I am allergic to chemicals that are sprayed on our food, and all of the chemicals that compose our fresh scent society.

It is interesting to me that Neptune plays a large role astrologically......deception......of the people.......wear this smell, you will be attractive......affordable food is full of additives......a nice word for chemicals.......

I have Mars in Cancer....violent allergies, I have no idea how many times I have been in anaphylactic shock

I have MC Virgo/ IC Pisces

My North Node is in Virgo

My Pluto in Virgo also aspects them all.

All of the above except north node are in aspect to each other and to my sun

I call it Industrial Disease.......soon over 50% of the population of North America will suffer of this.......we won't be able to drink the water, or breathe the air.......

It is not any one thing, it is the culmination of all of them......pollution.....

Opal

Premium Member
Forgotten Warrior,

There are many indicators for many things.

Sun

Sun Scorpio - Crones

Virgo - 4 - 5 asthma

Pisces - 4 -5 asthma

Moon

Moon Gemini - asthma

Moon Cancer - allergies

Moon Virgo - allergies

Saturn

Saturn Gemini - asthma

Mars

Mars Gemini - asthma

Mercury

Mercury Gemini - asthma

Uranus

Neptune

South Node

North Node

Opal

Premium Member
I also prefer attributing “autoimmunity” to Virgo NN rather than Pisces SN. Virgo will correctly identify and push the offending Neptunian substances, the ones that cross boundaries, out of the system and environment. Pisces can blame the body, as it does with even the word “autoimmunity”; Virgo will save it.

Autoimmune disease: An illness that occurs when the body tissues are attacked by its own immune system. The immune system is a complex organization within the body that is designed normally to "seek and destroy" invaders of the body, including infectious agents. Patients with autoimmune diseases frequently have unusual antibodies circulating in their blood that target their own body tissues.

Great description :unsure: technically I am at war within my own body. :sideways:
Yippee

Opal

Premium Member
See, I think it’s totally Neptunian for the definition of autoimmunity as a condition and a word, to be one that doesn’t recognize the membrane integrity of the body, and linguistically posits that the body is just attacking itself without provocation. There is absolutely environmental provocation.

I can't argue your reasoning. It is surreal that our bodies would mutiny on us, and serve us with a direct hit. Sounds like my Pluto is talking.

There’s a great physician-writer who recently wrote a book about a immunity in childhood, who suggests that environmental illnesses will not be cured because the industry of environmental toxins will never be regulated. Not only would they not be cured, they would not be correctly defined or understood.

I would be interested in reading this. Industry needs to stop before the disease will end. That isn't going to happen. I agree with all written above.

What's his name?

Opal

Premium Member
It’s Dr Thomas Cowan, the book is ‘Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood illness.’ He doesn’t work only with children and vaccine-induced autoimmunity - there are dietary protocols like traditional healing foods, clearing environmental toxins like you already are, and a tiny bit of Neptune-faking drug. Maybe it is Pluto that enables people like you and me to make the necessary life changes but I think it is Virgo NN. Any time the conventional explanation for illness is “well, you shouldn’t have incarnated, bodies are errorists, how’s that!” - then you know it’s Neptune talking. In the form of whatever impossible perfectionism that is beyond anything Virgo would humbly imagine.

How many times have you heard that your auto immunity “It is all in your head” And I smile politely, and think of the rocks that must be inside the person’s head that has once again said it to me.

I haven’t been told that I picked a bad time to incarcerate before, really?
Over 40% of North America made that choice?!!!

I am interested in seeing your chart if you would allow me. I would be willing to exchange data with you.

Thank you for the Doctors name and the book title. I will order it.

Supper is ready, talk to you later.